ITT: Greek food

ITT: Greek food

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=gyros&biw=1600&bih=794&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM46LU8szQAhXpgFQKHUR0C5sQ_AUIBygC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks good I want to eat that now even though I just ate dinner

Burritos and tacos arent greek food retard, thats just a healthy taco

>tfw a Gyro and poutine duo

Canada and Greece best foods

I'TS CALLED A GYRO YOU UNCULTURED FUCK
REEEEE

No, that's a fucking taco you retard. There's a flour tortilla, seasoned meat, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and onion, it's a taco.

Want to know how I know you are a burger?

All Greek food is just variations on Turkish/Arab and Mediterranean foods, and vice versa.

But fuck you if you don't like saganaki.

A burger has a bun, a ground meat patty, ketchup, cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion, it's not a fucking taco.

>taco
>flour tortilla

You are white as fuck

Am I supposed to lie and pretend like the tortilla in the OP isn't flour? I may not live in America but I hope Trump throws you and your family over the wall

Please go back to your containment board.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

That doesn't work anymore, Brexit won, Trump won, you have to get out now.

How do you pronounce gyro? I say guy roh

>flour tortilla

Is made with lard and is not leavened.

trollificus totalus

"Jai-roh" for me

Mexishit detected. Triggered as fuark.

I can't wait till Trump bring jobs to inner cities and throw the Mexi brown trolls over the wall to Meh-he-co or whatever you spics calls it.

it's properly pronounced hoo-rah. and that 'tortilla' is straight up malaka bread.

That's a tortilla you stupid shart

I'm Canadian lol
I just really hate when posters from /pol/ come to other boards to shit it up as bad as their own little "safe haven".
/pol/ was a fucking mistake

okay this triggered me I guess. t.Papapadolopoulous
Not really,we have many Foods unique to us,like Giouvarlakia or Pastitsada
It's "gi-roh"

"Burger" is also slang for uncultured American dipshits like you. From one murrican to another, I'm just sayin'.

Spanakopita
Spanakorizo
Tzatziki
Source: I am a greek

>calls someone else uncultured
>doesn't recognize a taco when he sees one

Nice try Austria, go have a Vegemite sandwich and rethink things a little

Mate, I know a taco when I see one. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell for one thing, IS a taco. That thing in the OP is a gyro. But if you wanna keep arguing with the same bullshit statement

>OH BUT ITZ A TACO MMMMHABWUH BWUH BWUH TACO BWUH BWUH FUCK YOU THIRDWORLD CUNTBAG HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Then you obviously weren't lurking hard: google.com/search?q=gyros&biw=1600&bih=794&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM46LU8szQAhXpgFQKHUR0C5sQ_AUIBygC

Hey look, it's a donner kebab

>implying I'm the user you were arguing with originally

The classic "everyone who disagrees with me is one person"

Do yourself a favor and search "gyro taco" and you'll get very similar results, almost as if a gyro is a type of taco