Any long-time Craig Wright followers want to tell me what he's alluding to in these tweets...

Any long-time Craig Wright followers want to tell me what he's alluding to in these tweets? I really like the guy but he needs to shut the fuck up. Things like this remind me of the LARPers on /pol/

>dig deeper, user
>connect the dots

Craig if you have some masterplan why are you even bothering to tell us, for fear of spoiling it? You're coming off like the conman your detractors claim you are.

Attached: file.png (880x1516, 396K)

>think bigger

a larper on /pol/ could not have done it better

Attached: file.png (948x1246, 258K)

BCH is going to pump soon. He's basically saying to just hold BCH if you still have it.

Attached: 1520889307186.jpg (1200x1200, 969K)

yeah but specifically what do you think he's alluding to?

e.g., who are the "other players", and what are they fighting over, if he's not talking about crypto?

He is talking societal collapse and the modern dark ages

if i were jihan wu and saw this shit, i'd think "you're fucking insane. i just want to make money. why should i own BCH and risk all this other shit you're trying to do that i didn't sign up for?"

so were going to revolt against the jews. nice

up

He picked 9 and 11, 9/11

>watch the fires burning across the river
People in dc could see the smoke from the pentagon which is across the potomac river in virginia.

he also picked pic related.

Attached: file.png (1066x322, 73K)

It means Jihan is using BTC to milk money from dumb traditional money. Everyone in crypto knows bcore is smoked but they won't engage the dragon slayer until their position is at its peak.

Pretty basic strategy. Strike at the moment of inflection otherwise you leave yourself open to counterattack.

Well I take that back now.

It's a classic con artist trick to leave breadcrumbs for you while still having plausible deniability that they don't mean jack shit.

so is gavin andresen incompetent or a liar?

I mean, the trick Craig pulled on him was pretty slick I think.

China will ban non-domestic exchanges, launch their own with VET and NEO and RMB pairings. Then the flippening.

unless he actually did do what gavin says he did

bcash is on a social media blast since they have satoshi's vision coming up. Expect this bs all week with a pump before the convention begins so they have something to talk about.

he's talking about Skycoin you fucking idiots

Attached: b.png (659x456, 562K)

Vitalik is right, there is no reason to trust Gavin Andresen on this shit, crypto is about trustless cryptography, if he was legit he would sign a pgp signature using satoshi key or move genesis goins

he doesn't want to do it then bye, no reason to take serious anymore

REPTOIDS VS ALIENS?
HOLLOW EARTH VS FLAT?
NIGGERS VS KANGS?

Attached: 1512184870040.jpg (401x401, 42K)

vatalik's response was 100% brainlet
it presupposed that craig WANTS to publicly prove his identity

to clarify my earlier statement:

my personal theory is that craig received a doxxing threat. for evidence of this, see the post by satoshi nakamoto, allegedly after his account hacked, on the p2pfoundation forum. this was in september 2014.

> Dear Satoshi. Your dox, passwords and IP addresses are being sold on the darknet. Apparently you didn't configure Tor properly and your IP leaked when you used your email account sometime in 2010. You are not safe. You need to get out of where you are as soon as possible before these people harm you. Thank you for inventing Bitcoin.

what's the best way to get people to disbelieve that you're satoshi when someone malicious is trying to prove you are? go public first and try to appear like a conman.

why did craig in his BBC interview say he was doing this against his will? because he was being coerced.

why did he say that the role of satoshi nakamoto was hoisted upon him? because in the kleiman lawsuit it says that the two of them, and maybe others, worked together--kleiman helping with the whitepaper and craig coding. kleiman died in 2012. so if there was no one else left, craig very much now was "made" satoshi.

it's totally conceivable that the proof that he offerd to gavin was real, and that all the proof he gave publicly was intentionally fabricated, because the last thing he wanted was for people to actually think he was satoshi.

bump

no one wants to respond to this?

okay fine