Yo, honkey. gimme dat X.L.M

Yo, honkey. gimme dat X.L.M.

Attached: 1cc331be6001808cd05b08fe673d6a6b--black-man-white-women.jpg (682x1024, 103K)

Y-y-yes s-sir

do u accept link as well, s-sir?

Yo nigger...please take it...come back nigger...please!

kys
sage

DAS RITE.

DAFUCK IS LINK? I ALREADY GOT MUH SAUSAGE LOINK.

I WANT DAT IX- EL- IM

Pump and dump again, ponzi coins. Sad

fucking lol his hair

You mad WHITE BOI

Attached: 7171d6f592b4d810c6e76951cb82a5dc--white-women-black-men.jpg (198x297, 15K)

the racism on this board is lmao worthy, you guys suck so much dick it's unreal

i'm black and i fuck so many hot bitches, you'd be crawling over glass just to get a wiff of my dick

awww... Look at this guys... it's putting words together like it knows the meaning. It thinks it's people.

>hey guys why so racist? MUH DICK MUH DICK SISSY WHITE BOIS HAHA YOU'RE SO RACIST

kek

Attached: 1518458077618.png (718x520, 815K)

only if you give dat BBC first

Me on the left

racism is all poor whites have bro, go easy on us, it's all us pussy beggars have...

>"racism is all poor whites have bro, go easy on us, it's all us pussy beggars have..."

Attached: soyboy.png (377x485, 215K)

>implying its a white guy

its either r/asianmasc ported from /pol/ and triggered that white guys here like asian thots among others

or its the gay black tranny that is "making fun of white bois being feminine as they whine about blacks taking their women" despite doing nothing but posting cuck spam in an attempt to redirect their own focus away from the fact that they are a black tranny who couldnt fulfil the role on masculinity themselves using a VPN

What the fuck am I looking at here

The future of the white race.

And it's BEAUTIFUL

>"go easy on us"
>"us"
Still a cuckold, whatever race he is.

Attached: ayyyyyy2.jpg (560x375, 41K)

cuck thread made by impotently raging soyboys that have no recourse outside of said spam while "racist white bois" make bank

kek

>go easy on us
what?

Attached: 1513347226700.jpg (1440x1080, 42K)

See (The post you're replying to me posting about)

THAT"S A FUCKING PAJEET YOU IDIOTS

ah right, cheers.
fucking cucks

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

sage sage sage sage sage sage
sage sage sage

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage