Should I just go all in on ChainLink?

Should I just go all in on ChainLink?

Attached: da2de0c92efa729f7319196eb266cf7dd87a5d5de480ff453617d00943c4a7bf.jpg (500x332, 74K)

no, it's just a meme

>he hasn't just gone all in on ChainLink yet

Attached: 1499196646405.png (780x773, 380K)

>Enjoy the suspense.

The dark toning in this photograph really brings out the heavy tan her celtic-germanic-viking husband has going on.

Id wait until it hits $100 so you know it’s a good investment

this

Definitely this

wouldnt that mean i would miss out on x200 gains tho? brainlet

wtf is up with the interracial shit being posted here? CAN WE POST FUCKING MEMES PLEASE?! GODDAMIT I DONT WANT TO SEE ALL THESE SLUTS AND JIGOLOS

Attached: images.jpg (289x175, 8K)

""chainlink is only a meme" is the meme" is the meme

>he doesn’t lock in his price in a ledger

we could continue on this reddit-tier joke but that would be below my LINK holder intellect, I will just tell you this: Wrong.

"we could continue on this reddit-tier joke but that would be below my LINK holder intellect, I will just tell you this: Wrong." is a meme

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (sage you pol faggot)

Biz's representation of Chainlink is a meme. It's not a bad project, but don't expect it to be over $2 by EOY, and that's if things go right. If you are thinking of putting money in it, do your research than avoid the link community like the plague. Maybe on Reddit and elsewhere they're fine, since they ban Veeky Forums links, but the people here are truly cancerous and they'll do their damndest to stop you from thinking rationally.

"Biz's representation of Chainlink is a meme. It's not a bad project, but don't expect it to be over $2 by EOY, and that's if things go right. If you are thinking of putting money in it, do your research than avoid the link community like the plague. Maybe on Reddit and elsewhere they're fine, since they ban Veeky Forums links, but the people here are truly cancerous and they'll do their damndest to stop you from thinking rationally." is a meme

Thanks for proving my point., if you're serious about this, dyor and then never come back here. It's cancer.

"Thanks for proving my point. (OP), if you're serious about this, dyor and then never come back here. It's cancer." is a meme

its r/asianmasc doing their thing
they are eternally triggered by white guys that fuck asian girls but still herald white culture as supreme

Faagt

33% link 33% jnt 33% wan

Wen wan

"Faagt" is a meme.

Nice! lol

rekt

took a loan so i could invest into link
moneys only coming through in april hope link wont be 1$ by then

you're a fucking faggot

friendly reminder that this cuck spam is the work of r/asianmasc, a group of beta incels that got triggered that white boys both dominate their women along with herald their own culture as supreme

daily reminder that you're losers that brought it on yourselves, girls dont like faggots that do nothing but whine about their women getting "stolen" by white guys and now you can do nothing but switch out "white" for "black" and "asian girls" for "white girls"

kek

"you're a fucking faggot" is a meme

Asian guys need to get their shit together.

This niggerposting is really annoying wtf is wrong with you faggots

holy shiiieeett, THIS

add LinkToken contract solidity suite

github updated just now
Beta coming tomorrow

Well it seems to be working whiboi

Aren't masculinity and Asian an mutually exclusive? Kind of like reddit and smart.