What makes a good trader?

What makes a good trader?

Attached: 1520935412302m.jpg (819x1024, 95K)

What the fuck is wrong with her head, she looks like an alien

She's just weird looking user, get over it.

To be fair you need a fairly large brain to realize BBC is king

God that's so fucking hot. Just imagine that savage brainless brute pounding that beautiful aryan woman into submission.

He ejaculates his seed deep into her womb. Soiling her forever. His putrid spawn will now grow in her belly. A primitive and savage caramel colored baby will emerge. Her bloodline has ended.

It's like pouring a cup of raw sewage into a barrel of fine wine :)

>you will never be black
what's the point of investing

Attached: 1519083488033.jpg (1600x1329, 516K)

an insight into the mind of /pol/

le epic reddit trolls trying to fish /pol/

Attached: 22016391_1384740971638436_600958344_n.png (959x960, 218K)

What kind of trader? A race traitor like this bitch?

fuck is good with the guy on the far right.. dude looks like a grown child. and the mother looks like a tranny

>>>r/asianmaculinity/
kek you guys are such losers
maybe you cant get laid and asian girls feel repulsed by you because you're the type of queers to spend all day in front of a screen crying about white boys, hmm? kek

That fucking ripped baby kills me every time.

Filler words filler words
Filler words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler words

Filler words filler wordsFiller words filler words
Filler words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler words

Filler words filler wordsFiller words filler words

Filler words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler wordsFiller words filler words

And let me also say: sage

U mad?

Attached: 1360608898_1919175535.jpg (700x524, 36K)

must be black to buy crypto and sell it.

Wtf is this. 10 year old Ronnie Coleman???

this is quite the thread, good sirs.

No my question is why does every whitegirl that's down to take a picture with a black dude always have some snobby looking facial proportions. It's like the face predates being a single mom or something, it's like some kind of sick joke.

All this interracial stuff is actually making me more right leaning beacuse I know it's the reddit/tumblr people trying to push their ideologies on everybody, posting this. It's simple association.

Nowhere is the vibe of intolerance stronger than on reddit/tumblr etc. People are ugly on the inside, and by logical deduction a "nice" social environment will never reach any depth of understanding of oneself or others in an honest and real way. Their attempts at manipulating Veeky Forums with these images are obviously nothing more than a spiteful outlash against a perceived enemy. Literal brutes.

took the words right outta my mouth :)

>they are so intolerant of my intolerance

Or maybe its just two humans in a photo together and you're easily triggered

you that confused tranny nigger who doesn't know if they should get their dick chopped off so posts these shit threads all day innit. just chop your dick off already and stop posting this shit.

>Nowhere is the vibe of intolerance stronger than on reddit/tumblr etc

You’ve obviously never been to pol where they have over 100 insults for black and town people. But sure keep deluding yourself that you are in the righteous board.

To everyone calling her an alien. What's wrong with me, I think she looks fine lol

Attached: 1520904923761.jpg (634x603, 126K)

It's just the way her hair is flipped over

Attached: 8318c38bd813bc7f0990aa139be400f116a5ef07df33cdd8ecefc57918fdadd6.jpg (407x405, 50K)

where are the fucking mods for these obvious bait threads

Attached: 1520476596769.jpg (512x384, 26K)

It's going to be funny when the white one is gorgeous and the black ones are hideous.

Pol is angry because pol doesn’t want to exist but faggoty niggers like yourself have swamped the political sphere with whiney faggoty LGBT shit and the urge to flood developed countries with low IQ brown people because no one else is dumb or dependent enough to unironically elect authoritarian bureaucrats who want to pervert the constitution for absolute power.

And I don’t really hate gays but faggot parades every month where drug addicts are sucking each other’s dicks openly in the street are the ones who want to pump kids full of chemicals and hormones to change their gender... nah. Into the gas chamber for you all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>mmuh beautiful caramel kids
Look at those ugly braindead niglets, I don't know how can she look at those abominations she spawned and not think about suicide