About to head down the road to my nearest 7/11 for a late night snack. What should I get?

About to head down the road to my nearest 7/11 for a late night snack. What should I get?

Xxxtra hot Cheetos senpai

A quarter pounder, hot fresh french fries, and an I cold coke.

Or more realistically, a cheeseburger dog, a bag of hot cheetos, and a 40 Oz of mountain dew.

the buffalo wings, they are surprisingly decent

Lime cucumber Gatorade
Pico de Gallo lays
And a gansito

A glass of bleach and a bullet through the roof of your mouth

7-11 food seems to give me the worst shits

Ice cold coke and a melt sandwich

their nachos. open bag, lightly break up chips. then begin layering in the plastic container in following order: chili, cheese, onions, jalapenos, salsa if the have it chips. repeat the layers until you can just get the lid on. You will end up with about 2 lbs of stoner goodness for under $3 that will require a fork to eat it.

The five dollar pizza. The monterey jack turkey sandwich is actually really good.

You sound completely worthless in every capacity

You probably hate him for pointing out why you're fat and will never get a qt gf.

their pizza makes me feel like shit

it could just be me, but it seems really low quality, even for 7/11 standards.

On a side note though, I fucking love 7/11, open 24/7 and they're everywhere.

Nice samefag/projection, tubby

fuggoff, faggit. posts like that are why i come to Veeky Forums. you think i'm here to learn historic recipes for coq au vin? jesus fucking christ.

Fuck off shithead

Are you sure it isn't your miserable life that makes you feel like shit?

pearls before swine. we used to have 7/11 threads on Veeky Forums EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. they were the best times before newfags like you came and ruined everything. you've stolen our memes, diluted them, and tracked back your reddit and twitter garbage into here. just leave. or kill yourself.

my life isn't that miserable

>Wahh these newfags are ruining my lame ass idea of board culture wahh

Ok kid

Fat lard confirmed. Bet you're wearing 3 day old undies right now.

Veeky Forums never had any memes and all you have know is the feeble 'go 'za bullshit.
It was all Reddit trash here, always has been.