Israel just invented Artificially grown meat and solved world hunger

Jewish science saves the planet once again and have come up with meat grown in a lab using parts of real chicken. Within 5-10 years this will be all over supermarkets costing only 5 dollars.

This kills the vegetarianism since no animals are harmed in the process and this kills the global warming. It would no longer be necessary to waste tons of resources on agriculture. Muh rain-forests in Brazil will no longer be cut down to make room for pastures and the water supply will not need to be wasted.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3711758/Feel-like-chicken-tonight-New-supermeat-grown-lab-without-animal-sight.html

supermeat.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/supermeat-real-meat-without-harming-animals-food-technology#/
supermeat.com/meat.html
culturedbeef.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not kosher

it's for the goys

>jewish food

thanks no thanks

>cost a fortune to manufacture
>solves problems related to having coin
sure thing bud

The problem isn't lack of meat you retard it's lack of water.

dam
all that wasted research
- scientist who made this mistake

I mention the problems with the water supply right there in the fucking OP

>artificial chicken
Mcdonalds profits are gonna skyrocket

>I mention the problems with the water supply right there in the fucking OP
And yet somehow despite actually typing out the words you failed to connect the dots. Amazing.

so here I was just about to ask the question: "How soon till we get tendies machines." I mean tendies practically have no structure in them, it's just ground up meat. It's not out of range of current tissue culture.

And I thought I got an answer. But then I realized you posted the DailyMail, the absolute worst news source in the world.

But it gets worse. The Israeli startup mentioned has an indiegogo, the absolute scummiest of crowd funding sites:
indiegogo.com/projects/supermeat-real-meat-without-harming-animals-food-technology#/

You can pay $60 bucks to them and be "in it for the animals".

And it gets even worse. Check out their team. Almost all of their team is marketing, PR, and multimedia. They have one guy doing research at a university and that's about it. This is not the sort of team you'd want to work on scaling up lab-scale tissue culture to something capable of producing meat on a massive scale.
supermeat.com/meat.html

>>solved world hunger
I don't think so. It is still much, much, much cheaper to grow the whole damn bird than it is to do tissue culture on a huge scale. The technology to get to where we are today with "a chicken in every pot" is a amazing.

Oh fuck off this topic is not about your autism but the jew meat that potentially kills left wing memes like vegetarianism and global warming

>(2) grow cells
>using nutrients
>which are derived from agricultural products

OK OP, here's the explanation for how stupid you are. Hope this helps in this and also all of the other retarded threads you're starting about "exciting new tech" that's going to revolutionize everything and 'kill' things you don't like.

The point is that if successful agriculture will take up far less resources and space not that it will fucking eliminate the need for agriculture altogether

> It is still much, much, much cheaper to grow the whole damn bird than it is to do tissue culture on a huge scale.

Yeah it is right now but costs always decrease over time

Why do you care about global warming if you're a nutter who thinks it is a 'meme' that was made up by Chinese Communists in order to destroy the white race anyway?

I don't particularly care about global warming, I don't like the current solutions to it which amount to excuses to give more powers to the state. Also don't particularly care about the white race.

>libertarianism

You have to be 18+ to use this website.

>>Yeah it is right now but costs always decrease over time
sure, but the rate at which they decrease can be low enough that we won't see it cost competitive with regular meat for a while.

Kek

> libertariansim

> Saving the white race

> Chinese Communists

I'm American you faggot

By the time it catches on the damage due to global warming will have been done, unfortunately. It's a neat idea, though.

not* American

>This kills the vegetarianism since no animals are harmed in the process and this kills the global warming.

Retarded hippie luddites will still find something wrong with it, I guarantee you.

People don't even want to eat GMO crops.
There's no way lab grown meat will catch on any time in the near future.

So this is what they'll force the goyim to eat while they get to dine on kosher free range meat.

The good thing about eating animals is that they can convert food some substances (their food) to other substances (our food: meat) that are easier to digest for us or harder to find in other sources. Lab grown meat isn't capable of digesting food though, thus the growth medium must already contain processed nutrients and obtaining that is much more expensive than letting an animal do it (in fact, some components of the growth medium are obtained by using animals or bacteria).

tl;dr: no, it's short enough, you can read it all

I'd like to see more details on step 6 before i invest any money

also 5$/pound is still more expensive than real chicken, why not use beef instead, which has the worst feed to meat conversion ratio?

So they finally can eat pork since it didn't come from pigs?

Another company is already doing this. The Jews are just piggybacking off of their success (as usual) culturedbeef.org/