Best fast food burger. So good

Best fast food burger. So good.

>Rust belt and southern shithole locations
If you don't have good national spread your chain is indisputable trash and is only praised because MUH LOCAL CHAIN XDDDD

Or it's because coasties have faggot palettes and can't handle butter or grease.

>palettes
Retard.

Yeah, you got me fucker.

Five guys. Stupidly overpriced but whatever. The absolute best is always your own but if I had one more chance to eat again, it'd be five guys.

I really liked the burgers from Backyard Burgers when I lived in Memphis. Such a shame that the restaurant was staffed by a bunch of blacks from the ghetto.

I waited 40 minutes in line with only 2 people in front of me for the entire duration of the wait, because, "its so goooood".

It tasted the same as fucking McDonald's.

That burger looks great but the bun looks like shit

If you go inside you get a waitress and she pops bubble gum in your face while saying "What'll it be, sugar?" Then you can look around and enjoy the surroundings while they make your food fresh from scratch since it's a diner and not McDonalds with everything premade and sitting in its own disgusting juices for hours under a heat lamp or in a steam tray.

yeah nothing like a peanut flavored french fry

>first steak and shake opens up in my state
>3 hour wait times for a table
>drive thru line impassable
>think this must be some top quality shit

>burgers always come out room temp
>drive thru takes so long because a single order takes 30 minutes
>friend got a bug in his food not once but twice
>mcdonalds quality but expected to tip
>milkshakes only okay thing about it, but even thats overshadowed by the possibility of occasional bugs in food

i cant believe we all fell for the "muh regional chains" meme

I had this one time in Florida and it was just a whopper without the fake smoke flavor?

Does't beat five guys

It's just ok

Man. They are so joocy/greasy and tasty that I can't imagine someone not loving it.

Steak n Shake has delicious milk shakes and is 24/7. I like the fries better too.
I always feel ill after five guys (maybe I'm mildly allergic to peanuts)

When it comes to fast food chains in the mid west culvers is better in every way then steak n shake

The burger by itself is nothing special but I keep going back for the cajun burger because of dat sauce. Also I liked the pepper sauce enough to buy a bottle to take home. The pepperoncini inside are actually pretty hot if you bite into one.

for me it's the mcchicken

If you have a peanut allergy in any capacity, then five guys is right out.