Why the fuck don't you drink whole milk? Are you severly mentally handicapped for drinking low fat vomit?

Why the fuck don't you drink whole milk? Are you severly mentally handicapped for drinking low fat vomit?

>The opinion of someone who still drinks milk after infancy

Right into the garbage with you

/thread

2% is better for drinking or to have milk for cookies

whole milk is better for cooking with it

Why the fuck do you drink milk at all?

Calcium?

There's several alternatives for that besides this white poison

I too enjoy finding arbitrary reasons to look down on people.

The only milk product that I drink on its own is buttermilk.

> Not drinking heavy whipping cream from the carton

>He can't drink milk!

Nip nong ping bing bong?

>mfw milk threads are always full of butthurt rice farmers who wish they could eat dairy

I'm not an infant feeding on my mother's tit, so I don't drink milk, you fucking child.

>I'm not an infant feeding on my mother's tit

But you act like one.

>there are people itt that would argue milk is bad while drinking soda/alcohol/coffee/sugary tea.

My dad is in his 60s and still drinks 2% milk with every single dinner, every day, 365 days a year and he is very healthy. My Mom switched milk out for juice and water in her 40's and she kept breaking her hip and other bones and has been dead for 4 years now. I'm going to keep drinking milk.

And how tall are you? :^)

I drink milk at least 2 meals a day and have only had 1 cavity and 0 broken bones my entire life and am on no medication. I'm old enough to be the father of the majority of Veeky Forums posters. I will continue drinking milk.

>one of my relatives smoked all their lives and lived to 90 so im going to smoke 50 cigarettes a day because because they must be good for you
this is you.

Hi, Dad!

Anecdotical evidence

Anecdotal is what you meant, but despite you being correct, I will go by it for now because I enjoy drinking it also.

I get high cholesterol really easily even though I'm at a BMI of 21 and exercise every day

Back in the day they would blame red meat and eggs and dairy for that.

Get off Veeky Forums, son, you're under 18. Don't make me tell mom on you.

sorry to hear your dad beat your mom to death user

I eat a lot of eggs unfortunately which are hard for me to give up, but I'm hoping avoiding red meat and whole milk will be enough. I've had it low in the past and my diet was pretty much ideal back then, but I ate way less animal products in genea because I didnt care about protein intake.

drinking milk is for lazy poorfags. a gallon every couple weeks for cooking is all i need.

Nah he didn't beat her to death. He just gave them permission to pump her full of fentanyl and pull the plug. If I was in his position with her that sick for 14 years and suffering I would have done the same, I think.

Such as?

>drinking milk