How do i write decent high school girls characters?

How do i write decent high school girls characters?

watch the anime k-on, you will learn a lot

>it's an 'OP is a /ressentiment9k/ frogman who wants to talk about how inferior the girls who didn't want to fuck him in high school were' episode

shut up virgin

>book contains high school girl
Dropped

Please stop posting harmful misandristic stereotypes.

>t. friends of Pepe the frogman

It's a "anything not overwhelmingly positive said about females is misogynistic" episode.

Kill yourself, and/or go back to tumblr

Kill yourself, virgin.

Don't you have the size of labia to discuss or some piss jars to rinse out

>he disposes of his piss bottles on his own
Amateur.

Read Sade's Justine and Juliette.

Be sure to mention how they've all taken 500 dicks before leaving high school and how their vaginas resemble roastbeef after being pounded to oblivion by Chads

I am writing short story where narrator is high school girl, planned to make it like john green, or catcher in the rye but obviously ironic

Why is the narrator a girl? If you don't even understand high school girls then why are you writing them, and why do you think your perspective on issues faced by high school girls is relevant whatsoever?

Some guy called Elliot Rodger wrote up some nice bullet points.

I'd like to read it. Put it on Google drive and post it.

listen to a lot of Taylor Swift, read books written by women

try to imagine what it's like to balance peer pressure against pressure from your parents, all while not being sure whether or why you're supposed to get a job and provide for yourself after high school. Meanwhile almost all of the boys you talk to seem to be either really nice or really nasty (sometimes nasty because they're afraid of you, or nice because they just want to fuck you), best friends do evil shit behind your back and you don't know why (it might be your fault or maybe they're secretly jealous of you), teachers grade you too high because they like you or too low because they think you have it too easy, you're called a prude or an ice queen if you don't put out and a slut if you do (and you have no moral education to help you decide which one is right), you don't get along as comfortably with your dad as you used to, you have more power at your disposal than you know how to use and you're not sure you can trust anybody. Everybody you meet loves you or hates you, and accordingly you're always being tempted both to self-love and self-hate—equally destructive tendencies

also, in any kind of sketchy situation you might be raped

Fuck off, feminist cuck

actually I'm an orthodox Catholic Christian male who just happens to acknowledge that women are different from men and live under different conditions

Women are inherently inferior roastwhores who don't know how to truly love, be loyal, or ethical

>Christfag
That explains it all

ok

>don't know how to truly love, be loyal, or ethical

girls have significance beyond their own perspective, believe it or not.

to a man, bro
bitches love babies
they don't even have to be human

and joan was a lesbian

i was about to start ripping on you, but this is a wonderfully empathetic starting point.
right or wrong, the feelings are there. and i guess guys make up stupid problems for themselves too in high school.

still wrong

yeah the main thing about teenagers is that they not only have no idea what they're doing, they also don't know how much they don't know

T H I C C

I don't know what's going on in this picture, but that girl is painfully pretty

i don't speak mexican, that girl reading mccarthy or something?

It's in polish:
>make me a tortilla on monday, or the fattie

the bit about rape is actually a good one, with the surge in misinformation most girls intheir teens and early twentiesdo actually think there's a 1 in 5 chance of being raped, no mater the circumstances.

as a man it's easy to walk down a dark street and think "what if an evil spirit is following me?"/etc. or if you are sitting near a creepy guy you might wonder whether he'll greyhound you

for a woman there are more realistic things to fear in a wider variety of situations

Or just watch it because it's cuteness overload and will make you smile.

They are different problems though. For girls it's 'how much of this pussy should I give away in order to achieve the acceptable balance' and for guys it's 'how much pussy can I reap without getting in legal trouble'.

Watch Mean Girls.

most girls don't want to be seen as a slut, even if they don't know why it's wrong

Read Twilight

I found it insufferable

Lucky Star is much better

didn't you talk to girls in high school, OP?

if not, it's too late :)

I've """"""""""talked""""""""" to more high school girls in my twenties than in high school.

These little whores all like older guys.

lol, true

Who hurt you user

men are the overwhelming victims of public sphere violence but at least they're not scared to walk alone at night so that should be consolation enough.

Today a girl who looked like she couldn't have been more than 13 gave me the come hither look.

Woah there honeybuns give me a call in six years.

She could have been of age you now, some of those girls have strong paedomorphism well into their late teens to early twenties.

>not being sure whether or why you're supposed to get a job and provide for yourself after high school
Top america

>the fattie
Is this a warzaw pact era post?

>split ends
2/10 would not bang

was she cute?

think of them as a person before thinking of them as any archtype you may want them to have

>split ends
I'd rape her vagina if you know what I mean.

Spotted the mudslime

I'd cut your dick off if you tried if you know what I mean