Get in

Get in.

Attached: 0_4Rs7NuoPUYGhK8rJ.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo&t=1170s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i never left

mah nigga

yep

sell me this ven, three reasons to get in?

Watch this video and try your best to NOT buy VEN, post results

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf18odbzjuo&t=1170s

yea boxmining and laowais, crypto fu,s pump and dump group

Attached: 1512634494377.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

1) Do
2) Your
3) Research

4000 ven checking in, EOY you’ll find me in Mexico

gonna make it.

I sold my thundernode a few weeks ago and went all in on ELASTOS. Had to buy 6k VEN the other day really quick though to ensure X node status.

Hope ELA pays off.

kek
that will be the worse decision of your life unironically

what will happen after mar 20 though

There's gonna be a blockchain bubble. During the dotcom 1995-2001 bubble, Amazon (which I think Vechain is the amazon of blockchain) bubbled all the way to 50b marketcap. Counting for inflation, the fact that crypto is world wide 24/7, and the fact VET would be a very good 'store of value' or usable currency, I shudder to think what the valuation of Vechain could be at peak bubble.

are you dumb?

Stop loss: none

I used to fight shilled pumps and then I realized that's where all the money is made in crypto. You can fud VEN or you can make money.

gonna make it

You are both retarded. He just needs to secure X-node status. He can upgrade later if he wants.

Elastos makes everything look pointless other than vechain and btc.

The fact that Jihan Wu pledged Bitmain will allocate 50 percent of its entire hash power to elastos mining this year sent me over the edge.

Im comfy. Same exact feeling i had when i sold all my btc and went all in on ven bck in early December.

Im just hoping Elastos at least doubles in time for Vechain mainnet so i can get ny xthunder node and still own ELA.

Attached: D7457140-2869-4A89-A337-57A5A3823097.jpg (407x407, 135K)

stop loss: none

I have 3k ven. Some one with another 3k split a node with me plz

Poorfag here how much my measly 900 ven gonna be worth year end?

Upgrading later has huge penalties to the maturity period. Read the slides carefully.

So? You make more money else where, then when you're finished you dump enough to secure a better node.

Senpai u think anyone cares? X nodes are great but ppl with more than piddly amounts are keeping their 6k and investing elsewhere.

They tried to entice them to keep off market
With early maturing but people wil 156K ven didnt make tht much money by falling for investing traps.

Plus thor will be worth pennis for the first few months or years. You lambo children think its gonna moon instantly. This is a real project with real use and in the real world adoption takes years. I dont expect a 50 dollar thir at base rates for 5 years minimum. Thats not a surprise that jim breyer sees vechain as a “5 to 7” year investment. He’s probably talking sbout thor which is valued via network demand which will be small compared to the supply initially. Thor will be under a dollar.

So early maturation offers little
Incentive. X nodes are work locking in as in years to come they will be very valuable.

Holy shit Im in the same bet, wish I could trust you internet stranger :(

Thunder X node Chad here. We're gonna fucking make it boys.

35k ven here mate
going to sell the 20th and mainnet to join you in thunder x node status then will literally chuck in ledger and not touch for 5 years

fucking congrats bro, we gonna make it

>35k ven
IM SO FUCKING JELLY REEEEEEEEEEE
YOU'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH U CUNT GOD DAMN. LITERAL MULTIMILLIONAIRE AND ALL U HAVE TO DO IS NOTHING

everyone started somewhere man
i was in exact same position as you, seen people who just had to do nothing and become rich while i was still in 4 figures

fucking grind bro!

im in this shit 24/7 researching, keeping up to date, looking at projects, watching for fud

trashed my life for a while but this is the biggest fucking opportunity that will ever come around in a long time and will pay off for years to come so, worth every second

Yes I'm familiar with this fud, it is the last hope of no Vens and Walties. Let me guess you are just sharing it because you "like to help others"?

And don't call me Senpai you weaboo fuck.

16k poorfag here

Its not fud. You see it as fud simply because you are a child and you view crypto as teams like your xbox and ps3 wars.
Some people dont hold when there are other opportunities. None of those whales with hundreds of thousands of ven have been holding they have been leveraging it in swing trades.
Ven foundation would like them to stop ofc why wouldnt they. But the truth is you lambo kids got lucky with ven. But your timeframe is wrong. In 5 years u will generate expensive thor. There is simply no reason for thor to be worth more than pennies initially. Thor gets its value once there are millions and millions of transactions a day and that will come in the future. So early maturation of nodes isnt worth it yet.

Attached: 955EDCAA-85A3-4E20-87D9-2764003CF20E.jpg (250x166, 14K)

And get bak to reddit u cuck. You dont even know 4chans filter system. Fucking reddit kids infest every Ven thread its unbearable

Attached: 07201F07-B025-4D86-90F7-65F8A847C519.jpg (300x205, 31K)

How can you come up with any Thor valuation at all when you don’t know the cost of VeChain’s current private chain operations? They have clients using their service right now, of course, and they’ll be switching to the crypto version starting in June, but we have no numbers so no one can say if it’ll be pennies or dollars for Thor.

>doesn't know this entire website has always been a meme
who came from reddit again?

You are a fcking brainlet. The market decides the price of Thor. Simple as that. Fcking tard.

Also, VeChain’s used for more than just Thor generation, right? In addition to Thor, you have to factor in:
1) VeChain ICOs (eg BitOcean)
2) VeChain DApps (eg DNV GL’s MyStory)
3) VeChain exchange (they’ve talked about opening up an exchange where you can purchase luxury goods or other assets with VET)

Lmao you guys all think this is going to happen in june. Holy shit sunny willhabe a problem on his hands when he gets all the angry moon kids raging that they arent making millions in 2 months time.

You are fools if u think thor will be expensive in the short term. Get real.

im all in ven and even i think thor is going to be crap at first, some people just have= no concept of time in business development, fuck haha

im keeping an x node and selling/buying the rest
fuck locking that up, ill get dumped on

They got so lucky finding ven. I highly doubt they have brains to even understand what they own

nope, they are the bane of crypto
with stocks you need actual experience in business and timelines but with crypto any teenager can chuck their money in therefore have no idea how the real world works

this shit is a safe LONG term hold

LMFAO i'll be laughing my ass off when this scam goes belly up

Honestly, ive considered getting back in but is the price a bit high and gone up a bit too much lately to get in? Am I late to the party? I want to believe in VEN but that time when it was steady dropping regardless of good news was really fucking frustrating. Seemed like no matter what happened, it wouldnt go up. Im afraid to get back in now (maybe) and bag hold (Again)

I really can't think of any other crypto (besides ICX) that I'd want to get in on now. It's not too late, as there is still a lot of speculative growth once it becomes to first adopted crypto.

With that said, don't expect much return from Thor.

I didn't say this would happen in June.

I'm saying that the valuation of VeChain is contingent on multiple factors besides just Thor. It might even be worth less in June compared to today, what do I know? But you're flat-out being a dummy by only talking the low value of Thor itself as the contributing factor behind VET's price. It's a massive oversimplification of not just market forces but also what the project even entails. I don't think you've done your research.

You created a strawman there bud, inwas never talking about vens price only thor. Ur right about ven it does have other factors