Do you like your chicken dry and tender or soft and juicy?

do you like your chicken dry and tender or soft and juicy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dry

depends on the cut desu

Juicy chicken?? I am struggling to imagine that, couldn't you guys help me somehow please?

If your fried, smoked or roast chicken is not coming out tender and juicy you're doing it wrong.

Dry chicken is inedible.

Fry chicken and put Olive oil on it. It'll go into the chicken and make it juicier. I normally use a tad of oil to make the pan not sticky then after I'm almost done cooking it I put more Olive oil on it.

>It'll go into the chicken and make it juicier
Coating in oil traps the moisture inside.

Sure, just stop overcooking your chicken.

Brine or marinate it.

I've never brined a chicken nor have I marinated a chicken and it's never dry. It usually squirts out juices when I first poke into it. Am I doing something wrong? It is always golden brown and well seasoned/flavorful with the flavors I put on the skin and under the skin and in every joint and in its cavity. I must be cooking it wrong if it's suppose to come out dry without soaking it in salt water for days.

Dry and juicy.

Store bought chicken is injected with a saline solution to make it "juicier".

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumping

Wassup, are you new here?

Now that is fucked up. Do they do it to all the chickens I buy at the market? Is there a way to get ones without this added crap while still going to the market? Just ask the butcher for one without it or something?

I overcook my chicken on purpose. Juicy chicken disgusts me

For me, it's tender and dry chicken.

Dry and tender with a sauce.

Stop posting the OSU shooter here. He doesn't need anymore attention

The package must specify "up to _% solution added" if it contains it. I live in bumfuck backwater and we have chain grocers that sell minimally processed chicken so you should be able to find it. The same is true of a lot of pork from a grocery, but the wholesale clubs sell minimally processed pork without it.

You're correct, though, it sucks because you're essentially paying for water and salt at the price per pound of meat. Furthermore, you can't brine or marinade effectively if it already contains a saline solution. I would never buy meat containing solution. Period.

med rare

It's literally just brining the chicken.

For me its the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich.

IMO the best way to prepare chicken:

>mince it finely
>form into a patty
>add spicy seasoning
>fry it
>put on a bun
>top with shredded lettuce and mayo

Wa la.

depends on the seasoning desu

By the time its dry, its shit. Should be moist all over, except for the tips of wings and legs.

Also serve pink.