What's the most likely scientific explanation for nigger behaviour

what's the most likely scientific explanation for nigger behaviour.

culture or genetics?

Cultural. Most bushmen in Africa are pretty self-reliant from what I've seen.

Culture. When welfare started in the (Not So) Great Society, we essentially subsidized irresponsible morons to fuck and spit out babies and now we're surprised at the results we've gotten. Also, it doesn't help if feminazis are screaming "Fuck men" and "women need men like a fish needs a bicycle". Maybe you don't need a man in your life, but they do need their father in theirs.

>i-its just culture bro!
>there is not 1 first world black country

lmao

>>>cess/pol/

>anonymous "public defender in a large southern metropolitan area"
>An Hispanic will never call me by first name
>An Hispanic
This isn't a southerner, this is a Brit or most likely an Aussie shitposter.

silent h

Mix of culture and genetics whoever claims one of the two as the reason 100% is a moron pushing an agenda.

Would three dozen people with down syndrome locked in a library with enough food to last ten years develop a culture of reading high literature? Or would they just stick to coloring books and the children's section?

It's almost as if culture is limited to the inherent capabilities of the people that form it.

Makes you think!

really makes you think huh

bumping for science

European culture was and is the dominant culture that created the first world.

Have any of you ever went into college?
Of course it's cultural. Our society is still haunted by the colonial ghost and minorities are treated like second hand people because of that.
I wish I could report you for using a racist slur but this is Veeky Forums so.

i agree with you, but jesus christ youre a fucking faggot

I wish i could report you for using a homophobic slur, but this is Veeky Forums

faggots and niggers

I wish I could report you for taking the Lord's name in vain, but this is Veeky Forums

I wish I could report you for omitting an apostrophe, but this is Veeky Forums.

Where were you when you realized there was something seriously wrong with black people? When you spent your whole life thinking "its socio-economic" "effects of slavery!". Fuck I'm a liberal and still am but more and more I realize that men are not created equal, that a country amounts to the character of its people. I really hate to say it and I know I can't really voice these opinions in the real world without being bashed. But I firmly believe truth > what we want to be the truth.

Really makes you think senpai...

I feel bad just saying this type of stuff

So, forget intelligence for a minute, you think "character" is mostly innate, genetic or what have you, and not cultural.

that's racist

Well I think its both, what percentage i'm not really sure. I think a peoples culture is a reflection of the people themselves. But maybe slavery has a lot to do with it and people being stuck in their social class. Of course with poverty there's crime and probably neglect and abuse also. So that might be a factor. I've seen somewhere comparing rich white folk and rich black folk and even there the whites score higher on IQ tests or SAT scores not sure which one it was. I dont know I hate saying this stuff and I'm looking for a reason for there not to be "something wrong with blacks". I really am, I dont really know.

Thats kinda unfair since Africa is a shit hole and of course there gonna score low. Is it their situation or is it the people themselves that are causing these low scores is the real question.

same, im even a liberal feminist but i hate niggers

So is the middle east and parts of asia

good thing you have a drawing dude. You can't be wrong now.

Yeah I meant that too, kinda just mentioned Africa cause it was so deep red

You aren't thinking clearly, you are still confusing IQ with character, you think "people themselves" is a thing, like we are born with all kinds of fimne detail to our selves, when we actually inherit it from our parents and others AFTER WE ARE BORN (that's what culture is).

tl;dr: culture is inherited and so is easily confused with genetics or innate traits.

Daily reminder that for a thousand years Europe was the most violent place on earth.

Daily reminder history has mythologised European violence to make it seem valid, while niggers or African countries killing each other is seen as thuggery.

true senpai

-Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour os individuals.
-Behaviour is genetic.
-->Culture is genetic.

I'll take "What is Tabula Rasa?" for 100, Alex.

I think you might have down syndrome

This chart claims to show estimates of IQ for 185 countries from extrapolated from existing studies. However, for 105 of these countries, no such data exists, and estimates were formed by analysing neighbouring countries and "ethnicities".

Further, the authors ignored neighbours of particular countries willy-nilly, and adjusted others for the Flynn effect whereby IQ increases as time goes past.

Its pretty clear that the authors of the book extrapolated the data however needed to support their hypothesis that higher IQ is correlative to higher GDP. I would suggest examining the assumptions made before relying on this chart.

In this thread. Children saying it is either Culture or Genetics.

It's culture. Remove a black kid from the nigger community and he will grow up with half a brain. Black culture is a self-sustaining circle of self-destruction.

>72% of all black children grow up in single parent household without father
>single parent household is the primary cause of juvenile criminal behavior and poverty
>lack of guidance of young black man due to lack of father or father figure
>children later continue to abandon their own children

>permanent victim complex
>still blame slavery from 200 years ago for current state of affairs
>nobody will ever change because it is always someone else's fault if they fail

>most black people get killed by other black people
>gang culture
>extremely high crime rates in black communities
>over policing in black communities is somehow the problem

>education considered uncool in black communities
>peer pressure to become welfare dependent and avoid higher education

>unchecked racism against white people in black culture
>unchecked black supremacy in black culture
>sociology redefined "racism" so black people can't be racist anymore

The best thing a black mother can do for her child is to leave that toxic environment and find a husband with regular income.

Yeah, culture. And poverty. And slavery. And cops killing them. And the patriarchy.

>and he will grow up with half a brain
Meanwhile that nigger protesting in the NBA was adopted by two whites

Protest is bad, like those cucks at the Boston tea party.

He is pretty rich and well educated. Kind of makes my point.

The drawing is a graph representing the same statistics you use to prove the NIGGAS R BAD!!!1111oneone. It's not just a drawing. If you don't like it, there's a place for you.

Pic related.

And he grew up like a lot of white kids with rich white parents. He became an SJW. Most of them are upper middle class and up and have been shielded by reality.

Aids Skrillex is white and says the same shit.