Does he hate Californians?

Does he hate Californians?

Who doesn't hate those libcucks

"California deserves whatever it gets. Californians invented the concept of life-style. This alone warrants their doom."

everyone hates californians
t. a commiefornian

If he actually hates Californians my respect for him just tripled.

300 pages into underworld atm. This guy can write down words very well.

Fuck, that's fantastic.

Didn't realize I was so hated. Weird.

>the concept of life-style
What did he mean?

how do you not understand?

That's a pointless question, friend, It doesn't matter how he doesn't understand. What matters is that he doesn't and wishes to understand. Instead of trying to make him feel bad (I don't know why you would ever want to do this) you can do something good and help him understand.

Anyone with a brain hates callifornians.

I was hoping to point out that he might be trying to look too deep and not seeing the very obvious surface meaning

"lifestyle" is not an eternal concern of humankind but rather a relatively recent way of thinking about how to measure people's lives by how much and how stylishly they enjoy themselves—their "style" of living.

it is a terrible way of thinking which tends to turn people into vain and unhappy assholes, and we can thank the shithole California for popularizing it and (if Don is right) inventing it

DFW killed himself inside of some Californian bungalow. Just sayin'

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Yeah, of course I know what it means. I read a translation since I'm far from being fluent in english and I'm pretty sure they didn't use the literal translation.

My lifestyle is NEET. You؟

Our Silicon Valley gave you the ability to shitpost as much as you do, and there is no facet of the entertainment industry in the world that isn't based on what we've done...
Your Welcome for giving you the parts of your culture not based on fried food and hanging blacks, ingrates.

he calls them a house

yeah I love posting on this computer so much

thanks nerds

you really enriched our culture

thanks for all the cancerous liberalism and illegal immigrants

hope those fires keep burning

MUH Valley
MUH Hollywood

just give it back to Mexico already

A whole state can't be filled with just yuppies, right?

course not, there's also bums, rednecks, and thugs

Of course not. But someone who's mind is filled with hate is not one that is rational.

It's nice to know someone hates me for things in which I played no part.

nah he just hates the BEANER?s

>It's nice to know someone hates me for things in which I played no part.
They're quoting a character from White Noise ... not Don's words.

Anyhow, now you know what it feels like to be a black woman in America.

Black women don't play apart of black culture?

What.

and burglars, NEETs, writers, channers and whores.

>and burglars,
thugs
>NEETs,
>writers,
>channers
>whores.
children of yuppies

I'm just now realizing how little I trust a Don Delillo quote taken out of context, since he parodies, mocks and purposely pseudo-philosophizes so much through his characters in a lighthearted way.

Our (insert literally any metropolitan area here) gave you the ability to shitpost as much as you do, and there is no facet of the entertainment industry in the world that isn't based on what we've done...
Your Welcome for giving you the parts of your culture not based on fried food and hanging blacks, ingrates.

I bet you think you're a special snowflake too, huh?

>WE

top fucking lel

He's bigoted towards Californians.

What did they mean by this? which one is right?

>commiefornians
Neither, obviously

>Californians don't play a part in California culture.

What.

Living in Cali is so nice that I feel no need to give a shit what anyone else thinks of California. Enjoy your shitty red states, anons. West coast best coast.

My favorite thing is how Californians, who do and know nothing, take pride in living around geniuses. You're not improving computers and you're not directing films. Neck yourself.

>living around geniuses
Do you imagine that the state of California is half Silicon Valley? What exactly are you picturing? I live 500 miles from San Francisco, but still live in the state. It's a big fucking state with a lot of differences from city to city.

Why did you invent life-style?

Apologize.

>this much is true
>this much I know

wtf Delillo you're killing me. why cant you write normal dialogue? everyone of your characters sound the same. you're not writing a play, you're writing a novel AAARRGRGHGHH

Then get rid of your computer you retarded faggot.

I would hope not. Hating so many people you have never met is pretty stupid

I didn't, man. I showed up here from new england and found everyone eating avocados, wearing long dresses, and working only 6 hours a day.

He sounds like he has a lot of regrets

It's a quote spoken by an edgy cultural theorist in White Noise.

>hating California
Why?
I know we're one of the top three (the others being NY and NJ) most hated but the only reason I ever get is "libcucks" or "everyone is so fake." Oh wow, .001% of your state's population is a plastic surgery reality show star? Wtf I hate California now

As an Oregonian, can confirm that Californians are retarded.

Nice strawman there, faggot

Anything you hate about California you can avoid by moving to another part of California

Except taxes