SXSW

Sadly I won't be able to watch the live stream of the conference tomorrow because I'll be out with my girlfriend. However, I have decided to wear this shirt in solidarity with my LINK Marines.

Dubs tells me what LINK meme I randomly say to my gf sometime tomorrow.

Attached: 20180313_212344.png (1279x1632, 3.86M)

Link threads are spam.

you're cucked
not gonna make it bro sorry

> I've invested in link and that makes me a fucking faggot

>my girlfriend

can i put my linkie in your stinkie 1000 EOY BBY GIMME DAY SUCC

tell her: MY LINKY IS STINKY, 1000$ EOY

Just take her McDonalds and eat big Macs.

If you don't want to do that just greet her at the door with Sergey wave and say "Hello woman"

Come on boys. Serve up those spicy dubs.

Attached: 1516739718467.png (400x339, 280K)

>black buttons
kys

We're having a picnic

>sergey wave
>hello woman
Damn this was a good idea, wish you got dubs. Might do it anyways.

MY LINKY IS STINKY, 1000$ EOY

I'll roll again then. (Phone posting so maybe different ID)

>my girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMALFAG LEAVE MY Veeky Forums

Attached: 1511520815017.jpg (250x250, 5K)

You're taking her to fucking McDonald's now!
MY LINKY IS AS FUCKING STINKY AS IT GETS! $2000 EOY!

Trust me buddy I am hardly normal. This is my first girlfriend and I'm 23 years old.

>23 year old w/gf
fuck off normie cuck, I hope you lose all your links

Say this classic link meme:
>I have medically diagnosed autism spectrum disorder. You have a right to know this before becoming invested in this relationship. If we have children they will have a higher than average risk of being on the autism spectrum

I saw Sergey at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Trust me buddy I am hardly normal.
>first girlfriend at 23 years old.
fucking normalfags, I swear

Just bring Big Macs to the picknic

niggery niggerydoo

>23
>has gf
LEAVE

Attached: 1520364112259.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Say: One in the pink two in sergeys stinky link

oh i just read that it's supposed to be a link meme, fuck that then. just get big macs

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIRT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

if only Link memes count I'll try another pasta:

A year ago I was in NYC and something unusual happened. I wasn't thinking much about it until yesterday I saw people on Veeky Forums talking about a huge duchebag they met. I recognized the man in the picture, it was the asshole I met in NYC. So I was walking down the street when I saw an anorexic boy (he probably had cancer) wearing a tshirt with unicorns, buying a hot dog. Nothing unusual right? Then out of what looked like a lesbian barber shop walked an obese man. He had a beard and a smug, malicious smile on his face. He stomped rapidly towards the malnourished boy shouted 'Sup Vitalik?' and snatched the hot dog out of his hand. I was quite baffled and I yelled 'Hey, you can't do that!'. 'Do what?' he said and swallowed the whole hot dog like it was nothing. He looked me in the eye and said 'See ya later Linkie hater' and stomped away. I was afraid to do anything, I weigh only about 180 pounds, he could have crashed me to death instantly if he wanted to. 'Sorry about your food' I said to the boy. 'Don't worry, he always does that, it's like all my food vanishes into the ether'

Still waiting for LINK meme dubs. Don't let me down Veeky Forums

"I'm going to name my firstborn son Sergey, I hope you're okay with that"

"I have to tell you something, I'm actually gay. Gay for Sergey Nazarov, the man who will fill my pockets with money and my anus with semen. At least I hope he will."

Attached: sergey.png (296x366, 129K)

kek

You are a MANIAC!

I wear that shirt tomorrow too