WTF is Sriracha?

WTF is Sriracha?

Great thread

shit hot sauce. Almost like a mix of ketchup and tobasco.

Gay california invention to meme about with food. Its the next "ZOMG BACON"

wtf i love wendies now

>acting like sriracha isn't a good condiment

it's basically a more versatile version of sambal.

you never heard of 'cha? where have you been?!

I spicy syrup. That shit is so sweet it should never be called a hot sauce.

Sriracha isn't a brand. It's a kind of hot sauce. The one with the rooster is made by huy fong in California. There, now you can correctly shit your diapers over a condiment everyone moved on from two years ago

Stop lieing dumb shill

oh look, a may may

Its a sauce from Thailand thats spicy and hipsters made it mainstream in the US

i have this cringe friend who always asks for it at restaurants

a hot sauce

>this
it's basically just thai sambal

You got it. It's also shit. It's 20% sugar and is not really spicy at all. The red one is mild and the yellow one which is supposed to be extra spicy, is not that hot.
Trust me, I live in Thailand and Thais don't really it it, they just make their own like my wife.
The stuff in the pic is the best, West Indian nbut made in the UK and far superior.

While I agree with you I think they legally have to call it hot sauce because its spicy. I have a friend that gets rashes or some shit on the inside of her mouth when she eats any sauce marginally hotter than whats considered 'mild'.

And if they called it Sweet Sauce those "foodie" kids with the holes in their jeans and Starbucks wouldnt buy it.

An overhyped hotsauce that "just isn't hot enough for normies" so people goblbe that taste stealing condiment on everything.

It's okay on a few things but most places I go that put it on stuff always overdo it.

The white people of hot sauce.

fermented chilis and garlic

$199 for potato sticks and mustard?

DUDE BACON CHEESE AND SIRACHA

It's fucking epic!

I fucking hate everytime something like this comes up. People who don't like/can't handle it never shut up asking me if I tried it. Then proceed to bitch about "Oh man user, Siracha is hot. I don't see how you can eat(input any hotter sauce here)."

Seriously, I don't care that people can't into/don't like hot sauce.But why is it people who can't handle hotsauce NEVER shut up about it.