Say it with me

BULL. TRAP.

Attached: vechain.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978
youtu.be/Wf18odbzjuo
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-business-questions-part-1-cbd8dce2de51
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

My coin so good though

Both the start up garage program and Vechain have been around since about 2015. That might have been how they first got in BMW’s ear but I guaranfuckingtee that they showed that the tech worked and secured an actual partnership.

How can they show something that doesn't exist?

BUYING THIS VAPORWARE OVER WALTONCOIN

THE STATE OF BIZ IN 2018

>Waltons still believing this

Look, I'm sorry that your coin isn't going to be the one adopted by fortune 500 companies and mainstream businesses. But hey, you can always buy my VEN later at $500 if you want. Until then, you can keep shitposting and trying to cope, because clearly you aren't going to make the right decision here.

>he hates money

PwC, the largest professional services firm in the world (annual revenue $37.7 Billion), posted on their website:
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

DNV GL, the world’s largest classification society (annual revenue $3 billion), posted on their website:
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

Jim Breyer, net worth $2.4 billion, ranked by Forbes as the #1 top tech investor in the world, posted on his blog:
medium.com/@jimbreyer/announcing-our-vechain-advisory-role-5e37b7722978

Regarding BMW Startup Garage, read the site:

>The BMW Startup Garage is the Venture Client unit of the BMW Group. As a Venture Client, the BMW Group becomes a client of a startup, at an early stage when its product, service or technology is not yet mature.

>In comparison to Venture Capital, we purchase a first unit of a startup’s product, service or technology, not its equity. This means that startups get a supplier status, supplier number, purchase order and revenue. We do not invest, i.e. we do not ask for shares or equity.

>After successful validation of your technology, BMW Group aims to become a long term client of your startup.

This is not a bad thing. This is a great thing: not every company is approved, because approval makes BMW a client, ideally a long-term one. Posting to an application button on their website is about as dismissive as saying a job isn't real because you found their application form, it's absolute nonsense.

The inevitability that any and every coin will at some point decrease in value does not render every increase, justified or not, a bull trap.

salty walty, salty walty
twitter PR very faulty

MUH VAPORWARE

ven has its rfid tags, its app, and its wallet to show off to investors.
Luxury bags right now have VEN tags in them and can be scanned with the app and are for sell.
Stay salty walty

Been waiting all day for someone intelligent to come onto this board.

Redpill me on VEN. I have been holding since December and I'm wondering if I should lock in a node (sold most of my stack around 70k sats)

Btc looks too bullish to ignore. Will this be a problem for VEN?

REKT

Attached: stay salty, walty.png (720x1000, 201K)

If you can afford 6000 VET you should secure an X Node since those will no longer be available after March 20th. You permanently lose X Node status if you drop under 6000. If you’re planning on holding for a long time, it’s worth it. If you’re an amazing day trader, maybe not.

youtu.be/Wf18odbzjuo

Boxmining’s recent interview with VeChain’s COO is informative. I watched it on 1.25x speed because he talks slowly.

Check out their recent business and technical Q&A:
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-business-questions-part-1-cbd8dce2de51

I’m heavily invested but don’t take my word for it and don’t listen to the really idiotic FUD. Do your own research, and good luck.

DUMB ASS

I dunno man... these Chinese coins just aren't trustworthy

Attached: Kfov9e9docksj1.40.jpg (764x865, 89K)

With 2k ven should I even bother? Might sell OMG for this

Only top node matters, all other are shit. People are gonna get a hard awakening in June when Thor is 0,03$.

And their BMW partnership is shit, just read this pic.

Attached: photo_2018-03-12_15-25-52.jpg (1280x601, 105K)

Stay Salty, Walty

How long is this little dick pump going to last? I'm assuming it crashes again in a couple hours where it belongs.

That's sad. They're essentially using VEN like spyware

>Actual functioning prototype being tested
>BMW literally says the product is relevant to their interest

Do you even know how to read?