Hydrate level 4, please.

>Green things on a pizza

that ain't american

>Doesn't eat green beans on pizza

get out of here

>GREEN
>FUCKIN
>BEEEEEEEEEANS

NIGGA I LIKE THEM BEANS BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

those are julienned green peppers

>Only pepperoni or capsicum

Why are Americans allergic to multiple toppings on their pizzas?

IMO pizza at the most should only have four toppings on them, three if it's all meat.
You have to keep a good ratio of the dough, sauce, cheese and toppings yo. Add too much toppings everything else becomes squished and all you have is a plate of soggy bread with stuff on it.

there's no fucking excuse for any pizza that isn't,

cheese,
pepperoni,
pepperoni and black olive,
sausage,
pineapple, ham, jalapeno

>capsicum
get out of here with your faggy lexicon

My recent pizza order is from Dominoes, white parm/garlic sauce instead of pizza sauce, Chicken, Jalapenos, and Bacon.

and if I have any Jack in the box hot sauce, Top it off with that.

10/10 best pizza ever.

That's why you add less of each ingredient you dense fuck, you don't just go and put the same amounts of each ingredient as you would on a pizza with not many toppings.

Learn to proportions amerinigger

You have terrible taste

Fite me fag I'll spin your dough so fast all the yeast will fly out and it'll be like the second coming of Christ and the Passover all in one hit.

How do you know Julien did them?

Less of each topping, sure what could go wrong with having ten different flavors mashed in my mouth at once

no thanks you pleb. A few well balanced flavors will always beats some autismal "le put it all on" shit. This is the same as people who ask for all the salad at subway. Use your fucking brain and make intelligent choices about your food

>This is the same as people who ask for all the salad at subway
In my defense, it all mostly tastes the same. Olives, sweetcorn and jalapenos have distinct tastes, apart from that it's all mostly the same watery veg sliced wafer-thin that gets overpowered by the meat/sauce/bread anyway. I normally get all of the salad except sweetcorn (since it's shit) so I can at least pretend my sub is a healthy meal even though I know the herbs-and-cheese bread alone is probably more calorific than a McDonalds burger.

>MONTY PYTHON

Correct.
There is no pizza in America.

Banana peppers are the best topping.

your "pizza" is the worst looking desu

But the best tasting.
Also:
>desu
Filterfag.

it's what they call bell peppers in pooinloo land

It has been so long since I had a decent Pizza. I'll have to make some myself at some point.

What defines a pizza?
Genuinely asking.

>This is the same as people who ask for all the salad at subway. Use your fucking brain and make intelligent choices about your food

I find it funny you're insulting him for not using his brain about food and your go-to example is some hypothetical fucking subway example. Nobody using their fucking brain and making intelligent choices about their food is giving subway tm their money for ""food""

Pepperoni, anchovy, garlic, jalapeno master race reporting in.

Feels good to be on top.

heck yes pepperoni and black olive

Usage defines language. Whatever is called a pizza is a pizza, even if it's actually a sausage pie like 'go 'za

So if I use the word "pizza" when referring to a wrench in my garage that now qualifies as "pizza"?

>ifunny.com
My go-to website for culinary matters.
Pleb.

cucked by big chain pizza stores where you get only 3 toppings

I liked the instant chicken in the Fifth Element

Rate my 'za

Ingredients look ok but the look of it itself is garbage. The basil (if I'm correct) is basically putting ice cream sprinkles on modern art, the sprinkles look ok but the crap is still crap.

5/10 could look way better, also the cheese looks like you just came thick jizz on it

>looks like you just came thick jizz on it
>came

oh shit, now that you mention it. the chicken from the machine looked delicious. way better than BTTF pizza

>basil (if I'm correct)
you're not

is that just leavened with baking powder?

Fucking Scottish animals

Crust looks good. How did you get it so crispy when the cheese looks like it just came out of the refrigerator? Need a lot more melting there, son.

6/10 because good crust. If not for that, you tried/10.

5 fresh pizzas and 4 survived pizzas at a discount. And one extreme torture pizza to go.

its a fresh mozzarella

You know, it occurs to me that pepperoni and green pepper are what I always see in pizza ads - but not once have I ever seen someone order that combination in real life. What gives?

its because red and green stimulate your appetite etc the most. its for advertising not taste

It's good.

cheese pizza with extra cheese

am I degenerate enough?

If you were the only person living in a region, then yes! you could say that, in that region, a wrench is called a pizza.
But you aren't the only person living in your country, state, county, or even town, so you don't get to make that decision.
Nice non-argument though.

Nice colors, prevents pizza from looking a brown mess.

yes, just like calling hamburgers smoked hams

one day, i will eat a slice of that. just to know how a meme tastes like

Alternatively, if you spread the news wide and fast enough on the internet that "a wrench is a pizza," then indeed, "a wrench is a pizza" becomes fact.

a dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables.

Pizza used to be the italian word for "Pie".
Now it refers to open-faced savory pies.

'Go 'Za is indeed Pizza.

It's all there.

>No Pizza in a Cup

get out of here with your bullshit

or steamed hams

That's parsley. Please leave this board.

That looks perfect.

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

>plebs hating on based Pineapples
kys my men.

do americans really just eat two slices of pizza each for dinner?

>kebab pizza
>from sweden

>Why are Americans

Fresh, simple, rustic ingredients, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.