"Hey nerd dudes, first semester at uni bruh and i'm looking for an eezz elective for Stacy and I. You're smart right...

>"Hey nerd dudes, first semester at uni bruh and i'm looking for an eezz elective for Stacy and I. You're smart right, help a bro out"

Bro only if you let me fuck your girl, bro.

my CFD class with Dr. Bogin was pretty easy. no tests, just some screwing around in ANSYS. you'll get an A no prob.

>Ah yes, as a sociologist it is cruical to know programming I hear. Take that C course, it's quite easy and will look good on your resume!

>He thinks C is hard

I self-taught myself C++ when I was 12, and I'm only of average intelligence. Stop embarrassing yourself, brainlet.

Wow, I taught myself BASIC on my Amiga1200 when I was 9. Step your game up, avatarfag.

>they use programming languages invented by other people

>he wasn't born with all of the programming knowledge in existence

fucking PLEB

>needing to be born

look at this baby

I would suggest a course that is actually easy. I don't care if he gets an undeserved degreee, I just don't want to risk having him causing problems in a course I'm interested in.

>his family name is not von neuman

>he isnt a program himself

Cleverbot pls leave

Fuck off

>succ
Coq.

>he isn't a sentient AI with humanoid host

> didn't invent the universe to make an apple pie from scratch.

>needing a universe

>needing

>

>wanting to make an apple pie from scratch
>not being the apple and the pie simultaneously in the æther

> needing to exist as something

> not being content to simply be an abstract concept

>talking about the universe when it's only a theory (a gauss)

kek r u stupid? i wrote my own compiler when i was 4. and im not even asian.

>bounded by abstractions
>can't see the analogous "4th dimension" of abstractions, propelling past abstraction

> falling for the meme that you need a compiler

> being so stupid that you need muh computer to generate machine code

> not directly writing machine instructions to RAM using butterflies and cosmic rays to flip bits

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Fucking degenerate.