Been working at a Hickory Farms stall for almost a month now, ask me anything

Been working at a Hickory Farms stall for almost a month now, ask me anything

The shopping mall seems to represent the most recent incarnation of an agora. Do you think the declining traffic in shopping malls speaks to represents a broader decline in civic life? How do you think citizenship is affected when you have less interaction with other members of your community?

Do you like the taste of the hot pepper bacon jam?

Actually I'm an Alberta fag and our economy is in the shitter right now, so I attribute the decline in mall foot traffic to that. And yeah, it's ok

What is the Award Winning Tradition of Hickory Farms?

so much salt in everything that the judges die of cardiac arrest and we steal the ribbon in the confusion

Which mall cunt?
I want a discount. Southgate? WEM?
>S U N R I D G E

The reason your economy is in the shutter is because your pm is spending so much money on refugees cause he is a fuck boi.

we've taken very few syrians
alberta is a shit bc AMERICAN FRACKING made OIL too CHEAP
so FUCK U YANKEE

OP, what's ur favourite hickory farms product

>asks for personal information
>posts buffalo bill
bad approach

what an amusing stock photo.
like, who thought, i could photograph this and then market it?

laughed real hard
(thanks)

1. Do you get samples or free inventory to take home?
2. What's your favorite kind of meat, cheese, and sweet they sell?
3. Do you get a subscription to their magazine catalog that you'll never be able to escape along with death and taxes?

like fuck I'll tell

honestly I like the chocolates best. the milk chocolate covered caramels are fucking food

1. yeah, because of our provinces health regulation we can't sample the cheeses but they already sent us precut cheese samplers so we get to keep those to ourselves. also we have back of the chocolates for sampling but only sample the mini mint melt-aways so we snack on those thought the day at the end of the night, if we did have a sample tray whoever is closing can take that and we snack on it a lot

2. the turkey sausage is fav, the roast garlic cheese ball is fav, milk chocolate covered caramels are fucking good
3. nha, that's for the poor saps that sign up.

Are you a food scientist? If so, what position do you hold?

dude, I'm just a part time retail worker.

good*

Why do you sell summer sausage in winter

Because fuck you, that's why

Oh don't be such a pussy he just wants to kidnap you and wear your skin.

>Been working at a Hickory Farms stall for almost a month now, ask me anything
>Hickory Farms stall
>stall

...my bad. I can't fucking read.

Seems like the kind of Christmas cash in shit I would avoid
How much cheaper are these products if I buy them somewhere else?

How do I convince my mother to stop buying boxes and boxes of this garbage and giving it to everyone

>Seems like the kind of Christmas cash in shit I would avoid

Bingo.

>>how much cheaper
Just check your supermarket, everything that HF sells would be found at a normal supermarket: processed cheese spreads, overpriced cookies, shitty sausage, etc.

It's cheaper if you buy them from a retail kiosk my dude. One less mark up

Infinitely cheaper. It's horrible quality cheese and crackers for incredibly premium prices. Think Easy Cheese, Slim Jim tier sausage, and Ritz crackers for $50 a box.

Seriously.

Good lord they still have these? I haven't been to a mall in 15 years, but Christ, who are your customers, 70 year old alzheimers patients? You can get much better quality stuff like you sell on the internet. Suggest a quick reevaluation of your chosen profession. Your demographic is about to turn in.

Tell her to stop being lazy with her holiday shopping and that the salt will eventually kill everyone she gives them too