What's the highest concentration of neanderthal DNA ever found in a modern day human...

What's the highest concentration of neanderthal DNA ever found in a modern day human? I know that in all of samples so far in some of these studies we've found up to 20% of the neanderthal genome but individuals rarely exceed, if ever, 5%. Am I just ignorant and don't know about a few extraordinary cases? Do you guys think as more and more studies are conducted and the sample size grows that we'll find individuals with higher concentrations of neanderthal DNA? Please discuss.

Please help a nigga out. Why can't we have an actual discussion?

Veeky Forums is a slow board

Plus there aren't that many biofags.

Highest I've read is just about 4%.

Also, that's just DNA similarity. There is no solid evidence that any alleles or any coding DNA migrated from them to us.

Your mom

Yeah probably. This is from last thanksgiving, finally got the whole family around the fire, felt good. I circled her for convenience

Too tall for Neanderthal.

But lots of HGH, to be sure.

>Too tall for Neanderthal.
Well obviously, not saying he'd be pure blood in the slightest, there are just some features that HGH would chance, specifically the limb and torso proportions and the heavily sloping forehead. His features are clearly Homo sapien but he seems more heavy on almost neanderthal like features than pretty much any person I've seen. I mean I guess it's also possible that he's just really robust but he obviously doesn't have acromegaly like Nikolai Valuev or other people that have been memed into "muh neanderthal features". I mean Chabal is only like 6'3", pretty tall but within the normal human range so I don't think he had unusually large amounts of HGH during development and there is only so much fuck tons of HGH can do once someone's developed.

race is a social construct

As much of a social construct and the species concept and shit like how fucking gravity works but that's not the point of this thread.

*as much of a social construct as the species concept
etc

math is a social construct

I thought neanderthals were giant compared to us

Nope, they were manlet. They were however fucking juicy with their females probably having more upper body strength than the contemporary h. Sapiens male

I heard somewhere that the avg neanderthal could bench press 600 lbs

Thats almost the weight of my cock, impressive

Pic related

Mine's at about 100,000 pounds, but only weighs a few ounces.

Almost all modern europeans have 2-4% neanderthal dna, never heard about 20. I have 1.1% based on the Geno 2.0 research. In the beginning of the 20th century some physical anthropologist had a theory that the modern north-western europeans are partially neanderthals based on some archaic phenotypes like the "Brunn" phenotype. Now that data is debunked but who knows. Its also possible that the gene for red hair and light pigmentation MC1R was inherited from neanderthals but thats not proven yet.

French Basques have the highest Neanderthal DNA as well as natives of one region in Italy (Tuscany IIRC). If the "Neanderthals were smarter" theory is true, then people from those groups should be dominating science, math, or industry.