I'm a reasonable, logical, and intelligent liberal atheist who believes in evolution

>I'm a reasonable, logical, and intelligent liberal atheist who believes in evolution
>but race is such a stupid concept! we're all the same!
>humans separated by tens of thousands of years couldn't possibly evolved differently
>but a terrier breed over the last few hundred years can totally have a different temperament and intelligence from german shepherd, i mean duh!

the mental gymnastics equalityfags go through is insane

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=K2sUW8q7uWI
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2009/10/09/peek-behind-curtain-views-racist-filmmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=DFey_0cbgeo
amazon.com/Chosen-People-Jewish-Intelligence-Achievement/dp/1593680368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mods?

>Im going to delete the thread because I can't counter the arguments

seriously?

>the mental gymnastics equalityfags go through is insane
Although that is true.

Just because evolution exists doesn't mean it happened how you wanted it to. By the time humans left Africa, and even a long time before that, we had already developed the use of tools, fire, and clothing. This actually allowed humans to overcome a lot of selective forces and without it they probably wouldn't have migrated so far.

There's also this thing called DNA and we can sequence the genome of human because and look at the genetic variation and how related they are.

Basically, your entire argument relies on the fact that the entire scientific community is lying and it's a big conspiracy.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

Educate yourself or fuck off back to pol

there are already a bunch of /pol/ threads up in the catalogue, check that instead of clogging the board next time fag

also this thread adds nothing new to the debate and serves for the typical /pol/ vs anti-/pol/ shitflinging, and don't pretend like that was not your purpose

now delete this thread faggot

actually a lot of these studies have been halted because the scientific community doesn't want to "rock the boat" and they believe it would create further social divide. they thought it would be more ethical instead to take away our right to self-determination.

That doesn't mean either inferiority or superiority, nor does your cherry-picked image of an above average Aryan Caucasian and a well below average Australian Aboriginal; not to mention the chronological dissonance.

/thread

>abbos haven't even discovered fire
>there is no superiority or inferiority

...???

>science is a big PC conspiracy
no

Why would science care about PC on this issue and not any of these others: evolution, climate change, GMOs, NASA spending, vaccines, etc

Why would they waiver on this one issue? It makes no sense. It's a retarded conspiracy theory.

Aww i am so proud that someone copied my article list. And ftr i totally copied it off someone myself a few weeks ago.

It's too bad /pol/ and stormtards are too dumb to read anything that isn't a meme

It's not a conspiracy theory at all. You should do your research. Here's a video from a geneticist:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

Don't conflate cultural inferiority with genetic inferiority.

Are you being serious or just baiting me?

Yeah, before WW2, the notion of race was well accepted and seems to always have been a notion in cultures.
After WW2 and the holocaust, all that was spread was the exact opposite, "equality", all the same, etc.

Science is step by step proving it right right now, that the known groups of poeple are all a little different by all kinds of aspects.
Forensics can say only with some organs or bones which race the corpse was and if male or female.
We know IQ means are not the same by country and can be grouped by racial type who always match the distribution, anywhere in the world. And this isn't even hot news :

So yeah, we are different in all kinds of little aspects : body, intelligence, social behaviour, etc

Ask yourself who has created all the wonders of modern age like telephone, cars, airplanes, computers, smartphones, internet,... All come from the same group of poeple and have changed the world.

What, your'e one of those umwelt guys?

WW2 had nothing to do with it. In the 70s we finally started testing people's DNA.

You are reading far into what he is saying. Races are usefully in a biomedical context but nothing else, as specifically described by: nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

>Denies neutral selection and genetic drift
This guy is obviously in idiot if he denies the most commonly accepted concepts of population genetics.

>I don't like your source so I'm going to post one that supports what I believe

I'm not reading into anything he's saying

He very blatantly compares it to breeds of dogs and races to being different sub-species

>it's a retarded conspiracy theory

youtube.com/watch?v=K2sUW8q7uWI

it's actually a huge topic of debate and discussion. unfortunately, PC is winning right now

>>I don't like your source so I'm going to post one that supports what I believe
> A Youtube video vs a Nature article.

Producer: "The Anti-Defamation League cited him in 2013 as "a leader in white supremacist circles""

Guest interviewer:splcenter.org/hatewatch/2009/10/09/peek-behind-curtain-views-racist-filmmaker

seems legit

>10 minutes of speech
>leaves our part of why determinism doesn't have anything to do with racism

youtube.com/watch?v=DFey_0cbgeo

Also, how heritable intelligence is has nothing to do with it. You'd have to demonstrate that different races have different heritability for IQ, e.g. they have different allele frequencies.

Too bad for you we haven't even confirmed any of the genes that contribute to IQ, and allele frequencies and genetic variation are extremely similar in all humans.

>WW2 had nothing to do with it.
Of course : after WW2 talking about race and discriminating became more and more taboo things because it was forced into the minds by tv and films etc for it to be linked to the so much told attrocities of the holocaust. If you talk about differenc ein races, you're a racist (which then became a bad word), a nazi and you wan to kill every non white poeple.
This is the mainstream mindset today in western europa. Poeple will be automatically aggressive or disgusted or will quickly change subject if you bring that up. All thanks to those holocaust stories relay and relearned for 3 to 4 generations.
Now several countries in europa have a law against looking into the holocaust to see what happened. You can go to prison if you claim otherwise than the official version. This is reality. This is proof of shadowy doings hidden in plain sight.

>ADL
>SPLC

Literally everything they do is call people racists and white supremacists

>I'll label someone with a buzzword to discredit them

yes, it couldn't possibly be that people are trying to silence other people from having opinions or ideas that go against their political agendas

how naive are you?

intelligence is highly genetic and inheritable, you're wrong

You're retarded. Race was still a huge issue, especially in the US until the 60s.

Specifically, UK was still vary racist against the Irish even after ww2. After ww2 racism in the US against italians also rose again. Racism against Japanese continued, as well as blacks of course.

You're making up complete garbage to support your narrative that somehow this has something to do with WW2, and probably the holocaust and jews because you think everything is a jewish conspiracy. The truth is you're just a retarded shitposter.

Sure, but if all humans have about the same genetics for intelligence than differences can be explained by other factors. You fail to see the problem with your argument.

This scientific paper from 2005 explains the difference in IQs of the different races, based on 30 years of data, amongst which tests of the tests, etc. This is the kind of thing the mainstream media "forgets" to tell :

Rushton and Jensen were psychologists, not geneticists. They had no training in real science. They just list a bunch of correlations with no evidence in genetics.

but all humans don't have the same genetics for intelligence...

and even when socio-economic positions are held constant, whites and asians still outperform blacks on IQ tests

>and even when socio-economic positions are held constant,
This is literally impossible. No experimental design can discount such a large factor like that.

I was talking about what happened in europe specifically. And that's the truth, you can look it up for the laws. Italy, France and belgium have one, I think britain too.

Yeah, niggers are probably inferior intellectually. Unfortunately it seems 99% of people who learn this are incapable to treating nigs with decency and not hating them once they internalize this fact, which is wrong. We shouldn't be cruel to anyone, regardless of intellect. But since brainlets can't separate acknowledgement of racial differences from racial hatred we can't discuss it. Sad but true. Once again pol ruins everything.

you seem to be in denial

so tell me, when you look at OP's picture, do you honestly believe those are the same species? or do you believe perhaps that they are different sub-species? or do you honestly believe, aside from some mild bone structure and coloration, that they are the same and thus equal?

>www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
This is exactly the paper you should look at, the problem you raise is talked about and there has even been studies about that. Nothing is left unchecked.

The issue people had was when their right to self-determination was taken away and now these people are being forced into communities where they are not wanted. Although I suppose that's more of a political topic...

>not answering the question
>giving cherry-picked articles which support your bias and obvious delusion

here, I'll copy it again for you:

"so tell me, when you look at OP's picture, do you honestly believe those are the same species? or do you believe perhaps that they are different sub-species? or do you honestly believe, aside from some mild bone structure and coloration, that they are the same and thus equal?"

>The issue people had was when their right to self-determination was taken away

When is this mythical time period when normal people had any right to self-determination? And how was that time different fr the modern era? Because ad far as I can tell plebs have always been plebs.

A cursory look at those link let me think you aim at disproving it is possible to define clear races, i.e. disqualifying strict racial essentialism.
But that's hardly an argument against racism in general. You can fully accept humans are a continuum while also believing blacks are generally less smart, continuously so.

>cherry-picked articles
Ok. Get yourself a copy of The History and Geography of Human Genes, or any book about bioinformatics and human evolution.

No we are not different species or subsepcies. We can look at our DNA to determine that.

"Equal" is just a gotcha word. Obviously no two people are the same, but claiming large differences that are the opposite of what is measured, or that different people deserve different treatment is a different thing altogether.

The picture is absolutely stupid. I don't even know what point is trying to make. And ugly and old australian aboriginal next to a pretty caucasian young women, so?. I've seen ugly deformed girls of every race.

shut the fuck up faggot

all of Veeky Forums used to be nazis and LARPing about "niggers" and "faggots" and "AIDS in the pool"

I've been here since 2008 and every single board has gone to hell since now no one can ever be proven wrong or have any discussion without using /pol/ as some sort of trump-card to opt out of having to ever use reasoning or explanation.

The thing is different races have different IQ means. East-asians the highest, then whites etc, closing with sub-saharian blacks.

But it's only a mean... The whole population of that race is distributed around it : if your mean is 100, maybe most poeple will be between 90 and 110, I don't know, and then if go lower or higher than this range, it will be significantly less poeple as you continue up or down.
So a mean of 80 will produce far less 120 poeple than a mean of 100.
BUT nonetheless they exists! So yes, there are vey intelligent poeple in Africa, but maybe they can't get together easily or they have a hard time explaining new thing to 80 poeple around them. Or they just fly to europe or america and get a degree.

We could find all the best brains of all nation and get them to work together to solve the problems of the world. Ha wait... the free-masons are already doing that... for their ass only.

>Look at DNA
>Concrete evidence there's more difference in genetic markers between two negros from Kenia than there is between the two people in OP's pic

>HURR DURR Earth is flat because I'm not falling
>HOW MAGNETS WORKS, I'nt seein shit
>I RAFUS 2 CHECK, instead gonna blame joos 4 this, whit genocid route.

So, how was your last raid /pol/?

If you are basing your hypothesis of subspecies based on two cherrypicked pictures, then you are everything that is wrong with this world.
I dont have a opinion on whether or not those two photos are of same subspecies or not, because one picture simply doesnt provide enough information to make that decision.

>only since 2008
fuck off cancer

>>>/global/rules/3

I think you're all ignoring the elephant in the room which is that Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115 and are without a doubt the intellectual heavyweights of humanity. We're all brainlets compared to SAB (SUPERIOR ASHKENAZI BRAIN)

Pic related Jewesses are the most beautiful too.

Yeah, heard that. Weird, it's not in any studies I know, and it's always jews who cite it.

Thus acknowledging that these jews are a race?

They're an ethnogroup.

And if you deny Ashkenazi Jews are extremely intelligent as a group you're just as bad as those that deny blacks are extremely unintelligent as a group.

What annoys me this most is these sort of inquiries, whether valid or not-I say they are invalid-are so totally outside of the scientific mainstream that you're wasting your intellectual gifts to even consider them. It isn't a feint therefore to say these topics belong on pol, because they really pose no interesting scientific propositions, and insofar as they are scientific, the only worthwhile consequences are political. It's depressing enough the world is so full of idiots, why waste the opportunity on a board like sci to get away from that? Why not write about topics scientists enjoy instead of pointless nonsense about people's self esteem and their feelings of disgust?

>amazon.com/Chosen-People-Jewish-Intelligence-Achievement/dp/1593680368
From the same guy who did most of the sudies on subsaharan africans IQ. You can't have it both ways senpai.

it's an ethical issue

you take away people's right to self-determination

besides, science should be apolitical but it clearly is not on this issue

We could try to harness the most possible studies on the question.