LOL

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/849r2t/retroactive_kcs_bonuses_in_name_only/

LOL

kucoin about to disappear.

Attached: 1520200198992s.jpg (250x74, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoleak.io/a-warning-to-kucoin-users/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/8448fm/kucoin_bonus_can_the_peoples_exchange_issue_a/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/847dos/kucoin_withdrawals_why_charge_us_so_much_when_you/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OUCH!

cryptoleak.io/a-warning-to-kucoin-users/

Attached: f5Ud8ePw_P3D3sMql9z-2D52hBlI8PJc0MAWi0lAn6I.jpg (576x768, 111K)

Wow this is weak shit. Hotmail.com? I bet even redditors dont fall for this.

they will be insolvent soon, get out now anons if you have anything left in there

Are you really samefagging here?

Stop fudding. Fud doesn't help your wealth or mine.

>Dear sirs

I actually like this exchange they just need a stop limit.

Already pulled everything out of it. It was one of the worst exchanges I've ever been on too.

KUCKED

Chinks still use that crap. You'd be surprised. Heck they still use FAX on a daily basis.

The SFC uses sfc.hk as their mailing domain.

As someone who's done business in Asia this is not strange at all. Employees extremely often use their personal emails at their workplace. It's a shitshow.

What is up with this constant kucoin fud? This shitty exchange doesn't even have high volume so I don't get it why people are not attacking something like binance.

Could you quit with this autisti Reddit tier FUD?

Kucoin is not exit scamming.
That email is sent by a guy from the SFC, not from the SFC to Kucoin.

the community is in meltdown

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/8448fm/kucoin_bonus_can_the_peoples_exchange_issue_a/

That would almost be reasonable until you look up whom "Raymond Kwok" is with regards to SFC.

29 people from binance payed to shill up voted something fuck this changes everything

I love how anyone saying anything remotely negative about anything is instantly
>muh FUD

You afraid of something pussies? Then what the fuck are you talking about? You even know what FUD stands for or are you just using it because you long for an opportunity to use the hip new word you learned.

People are emotionally invested in this market and they don't wan't to hear or talk about anything that could affect their holdings negatively.

It is FUD because it is unfounded and the screenshot is marginal at best.

Kucoin may have some issues, but this SFC "email" is being used to spread FUD.

Issues with email:
1. it is a photo of an email
2. the sfc has an official mailing domain of sfc.hk, it is used throughout their site.
3. raymond kwok - do 2 minutes of research on the topic. leverage the search on sfc.hk to do part of it as well.

You are a retard binance had clearly been manipulating Reddit over the last few days especially. Its like fucking North Korea in /r/CryptoCurrency and Changpeng Zhao is supreme leader. lol wtf. They just pumped and dumped there own meme coin to tax there users because everyone is getting out of shit coins now they are going after competitors to corner the market.

Attached: 1520985210817.png (817x656, 127K)

>1. it is a photo of an email
So if it was a normal screenshot, that would make it more legit? How exactly? Be specific.

>2. the sfc has an official mailing domain of sfc.hk, it is used throughout their site.
As I said, that's irrelevant. In Asia employees use personal emails at work.

>3. raymond kwok - do 2 minutes of research on the topic. leverage the search on sfc.hk to do part of it as well.
Finally, a real argument. Was that too much to ask for?

You get payed to shill then get called out like an obvious shill, we get it fuck off.

uh oh withdraw issues

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/847dos/kucoin_withdrawals_why_charge_us_so_much_when_you/

I've been burned by Cryptsy, I'm not the last of the retards. I'm the first to not trust exchanges but right now there's absolutely nothing to talk about.

Please use English.

>Please use English.

You don't even understand the fucking slang clearly chink shill fuck off gook bitch.

>can't speak proper english
>IT'S SLANG BOYS!

These pajeets man.

Knows one word. While obviously shilling hard soulless piece of human excrement clearly chink shill. Go back behind you firewall and mutate from pollution.

Calm down pajeet. You're very incoherent when you get so butthurt.

. the sfc has an official mailing domain of sfc.hk, it is used throughout their site.
>As I said, that's irrelevant. In Asia employees use personal emails at work.

Doesn't matter what you said. It is simple to see by browsing the sfc.hk site that they use @sfc.hk as their official email addresses. Why would official letterhead come from a hotmail when everything else is from sfc.hk?

You guys need to stop being shitheads. There is plenty of opportunity for everyone. Spreading bullshit isn't going to make one exchange better than the others. IF anything, it harms the overall image of crypto. Any bad news will be used later down the road as a bat against crypto.