GUYS

GUYS

ANYONE HERE EVER FUCKED A S KOREAN GIRL

ANY POINTERS?

LIKE WHAT THEY INTO WHAT TO SAY ETC ANY NONOS ETC, SHES SPEAKS ENGLISH OBV

Attached: 1520935817998.png (3264x2448, 3.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dto.jp/uguisudani/shop-list/ranking?cat=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just talk to them like they're a person what the fuck.

Fucking autist.

Ask her how fast she can cook 1 minute rice

If you try to have sex with a woman you're going to jail. Just keep jerking off user, you're not ready

IM SAYING STUFF CULTURE LIKE BEFORE SHE KEPT LAUGHING AND PUTTING HAND IN FRONT HER MOUTH I TOLD HER TO STOP DOING THAT LIKE FIVE TIMES SHE KEPT DOING IT AND LATER HER MATE TOLD ME SHE WAS UPSET I SAID THAT TO HER
THATS A CULTURE THING
STUFF LIKE THAT

Dammit Veeky Forums, stop making me hot for frogs.

post original

>(cont.)
Also, Jesus, just take her out, ask her about stuff, and LISTEN.

Are you autistic? Social phobia?

they usually ask for the paperwork first, then they just make orgasmic noises because of my great fucking.

ALTREADY TOOK HER OUT COUPLE TIMES MATE GONNA DO THE NASTY NEXT WEEKEDN
I DONT WANNA FUCK THINGS UP WERE GOING OUT SAT SO NEED TO KEEP IT LEVEL HEADED YOU KNOW BE NICE ETC NO SHOWING OFF ETC

Oh, don't point.
Pointing is pretty much marking someone for death.
And don't crook your finger to beckon, that's an invitation to fight.

Do them both if you want to be a tough guy.

K NO POINTING INTERESTING THANKS
MAYBE SHE LIKES IT RUF THO HAHA CHEERS THO SERIOUSLY

Legit just be normal

These girls don't want to be treated like some foreign exotic beauty, just attempt to be a polite western gentlemen, because native Asian men treat women like shit

Good luck my man

post real pick pls?

ching chong wing won

S korean girls think its rude if u dont call them Oppa, even if ur a foreign, when ever u enter whtever building make sure to say anaseo too, make sure to day sarangheo oppa when ur alone n the timing is right, it means i like u but in a way that iniates i want to be intimate

dont ask if shes from north korea

also, someone on biz said korean girls dont sweat. is that true?

Take it easy, Captain Caps Lock.
She seems into you, just be smooth.
Do you know her age?
Have you met her family?
Have you expressed interest in doing so?
Do you plan to bring a gift?

Little safety note.
Be aware that there's a couple STDs present in that region that, if you contract them, YOU WILL BE QUARANTINED TO THAT REGION.

CANT SPEAK A WORD MATE
I CAN DO GANGNAM STYLE DANCE WHEN PISSED THAT IT

stay away from dog eaters

Show some empathy and use your god-given brain and heart to read her. Pay attention to how she reacts. Treat her like a human being.

You obviously both come from very different worlds. She has the custom of putting her hand on her mouth when she laughs, and you have the custom of having the goddamn nerve to repeatedly tell her to stop and then ask about it on an image board: this is a great divide, but perhaps with time it can be bridged.

Attached: 1519009102809.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

I'm married to a korean girl.

get her to watch a movie with you then force yourself on her

P-puffy vulva. ;_;

Meh?
Just don't talk about China or japan. No need to get into political discussion. Everything else is fine. Maybe show interest in korean culture and korean language. Koreans tend to like that.
t. Korean guy

yea noticed that cupping the mouth when laughing and cupping the ass when brrraaaaapppopiiing

Checked, triple nickle detected.
Yeah mate. Everyone, be a more sensitive lover.

>that hollow farting-in-a-cup-sound when it's cupped just so...

Attached: When+youre+on+the+ahego+_a719fd9990eb777b00bfc57fd8b2ce6c.jpg (263x283, 23K)

thanks bud

I fucked a hot korean hooker in a fuck spot. That typical plastic surgery gangnam style chick korean girl look. Small tiny pussy with just a slit, smooth hairless skin. Tight body. Damn. It was amazing.

That saranghe oppa (sa-rahng-hey oh-ppa) one will be good though. Crack it out early if it's a light hearted mood.

You probably got asian-aids.
Like in what context; give an example?
>t. hobbyist student of Korean

Nah I wrapped it up I'm good.

Congrats, you're officially smarter than most
Korean deployed soldiers.

I've fucked.
Very interesting. They can be bashful sometimes but they like it. They like to be dominated. They will always say 'no, no, no' while expecting you to just shove your dick into their pussy.

Attached: 1517459084295.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

If you’re having dinner with them and they don’t finish their rice / food, just take it from them and finish it to show you’re alpha as fuck.
Also make pigeon noises as foreplay while you’re trying to get in their pants / rapeplay.

>SHE KEPT LAUGHING AND PUTTING HAND IN FRONT HER MOUTH I TOLD HER TO STOP DOING THAT LIKE FIVE TIMES SHE KEPT DOING IT
That's normal, something about laughing without covering your mouth is like rude or nasty in their culture or some shit like that

Attached: smelling her anus musk.jpg (618x481, 52K)

They love PDA and sexually aggressive acts in public. Turns them on

can just make out her asshole, goody.

Attached: Smlling her poop and ass.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>Also make pigeon noises as foreplay while you’re trying to get in their pants / rapeplay.
This.
I also noticed this works. Rapeplay is important. Of course you're not going to rape the girl is she is legit scared. But there are ways to tell whether she's just rapeplaying or not. If she says 'no, no, no' but stays there with you as if nothing had happened, that's because she wants you to force fuck her. If she calls the police or runs away that's probably because she was legitimately scared.

Also: they don't like kissing, so forget about foreplay.

>prepping the bull

Yeah they legit don't like kissing just straight dick without rubber. Cum inside, they don't care. I legit sprayed over her chest and body and she laughed.

I fucked a half Korean girl once but screwed it up after 2 days because I was retarded. Don't be retarded.

lmfao

Koreans working in Japan

dto.jp/uguisudani/shop-list/ranking?cat=6

Attached: 636e23316a677a8d16515e8170566bc3.jpg (457x610, 113K)

>SHE KEPT LAUGHING AND PUTTING HAND IN FRONT HER MOUTH I TOLD HER TO STOP DOING THAT LIKE FIVE TIMES
What's your problem you autist?
Nothing's wrong with what she's doing, why are you trying to tell her how to laugh?
How about if I tell you to stop posting in ALL CAPS?
The autists here, I swear

Yeah, they are super sub. So take charge and be aggressive.

Yes I’ve fucked a Korean girl before. They want you to absolutely DRILL them, it’s a little intimidating but would you want it any other way as a man ?

HONESTLY, MY ONLY PIECE OF ADVICE IS THIS: THEY LOVE A GOOD FISTING. FUCKING OBSESSED WITH FISTING. MY KOREAN GIRLFRIEND REGULARLY REQUESTS ME TO POUND HER WITH MY ENTIRE ARM. UP TO MY SHOULDER DEEP. AND HERE'S A WORD OF ADVICE OP, DON'T WAIT UNTIL SHE ASKS FOR YOUR FIST: JUST FIST HER WHEN SHE ISN'T LOOKING. SHE'LL BE VERY IMPRESSED.

BEST WISHES OP,
AND MAY YOU AND YOUR GF HAPPILY FIST FOREVER.

Their parts smell kinda garlicky do to their diet. Be prepared.

They like material things. It also helps if you're in shape and have a large penis, speaking from experience.

are you guys retarded?

If an asian girl is attracted to one of the sperglords that post on this board, it literally doesn't matter what you say since she's probably a whiteworshipping asian

just fuck her OP

btw dont say any weird shit

lmao i fucked this asian chick recently and she said she wasnt attracted to asian men

This

I'm Spanish and have had a lot of luck with Asian women.

>those statues
she will only take the bbc lads

Not business. Pls leave. Where are all these underage faggot posters suddenly coming from?

be normal for that caps autist seems like a pretty bad idea