He fell for the soda meme

>He fell for the soda meme
Enjoy your "drink", hope it's worth the diabetes

Orange juice has about the same amount of sugar faggot

thanks! it is!

That's about as much sugar as I put in coffee.

>I'll have one liquid sugar with coffee
Fucking amerifats

why drink coke when you could drink mountain dew?

>people are concerned about coke
>doesn't realize that you'll need literal liters of coke just to reach the caloric content of one donut
If you're not actually an at-risk for diabetes and just concerned about weight soda is one of the better bang-for-the-buck candies out there.
Everyone knows it's full of sugar btw, OP

Warning labels in cigarettes aren't meant to inform people, everyone knows it's bad it's just a big fucking picture of a dying old lady to make you feel bad for doing wathever you want with your body
And fuck you if you want to add miss obesity on my soda or beer can

>Sugar in coffee
If you dont like coffee, you dont have to drink it

In all honesty there should be a move towards sugar/Stevia hibryds since people who grew up with it don't care as it tastes just as good to them and people who transition to it eventually don't care either and we know we are going to like drinking too much soda and eating too many sweets forever
We also should look for a way to do away with at least 30% of carbs
But it's a slow change, look at that failed cocacola they try to push now and then

I agree. only posted pic because of the hilarious notion that they didn't know soda was bad for them somehow

Dietitians are a meme go for the doctor + endocrinologist combo every time

Nobody brought up orange juice.

Smart people realize that juice is only marginally better than soda. Some juices are just as bad (apple juice).

1L Coca-Cola: 430 calories

1 glazed doughnut (Dunkin' Donuts): 260 calories

Why are you this stupid?

Why is type two diabetes even called diabetes?
Type 1 here and every time i hear or read people saying diabetes and meaning type two my blood boils

Fat people are illogical. You will never find another group of addicts more ignorant than fat foodie fucks. Smokers know smoking is bad. Alcoholics know drinking is bad. Fat people just make shit up and blame genetics for their problems.

because it's similar from a medicine standpoint? With one of it being far worse than the other, just like Hepatitis

>1 glazed doughnut (Dunkin' Donuts): 260 calories
bullshit. unless dunkin donuts donuts are very small

I'm not fat, lel.

The two diseases are similar enough that it wasn't until somewhat modern times that the pathologies were differentiated. Diabetes mellitus in Latin means something like "to pass through a siphon" (as in frequent urination) + "sweet" (as in like honey, or sweet urine). It's a basic symptom-based old-timey description that covers both types of the disease, though even ancient doctors knew there were distinctly different types of patients who had it (otherwise normal children and obese adults). The reason most people first think of type 2 when you say diabetes is that 90% of people who have it have that type. And type 2 is exploding up at 8% of the world's population. Almost epidemic proportions.

Stop posting.

How autistic do you have to be to think that proves your argument that a donut is 260 calories?

But it's like calling a goat an elk because both have horns and fur

Fuck off, one is from your immune system straight up killing your insulin producing cells and will cause you to die from ketoacidosis in a month if you don't get medicine
The other is from insulin resistance because of being a fatfuck

You sure as fuck don't need LITERS of coke to equal the caloric content of a donut, you fat sperg.

>giving a shit about muh sugar when you're gonna die in under a decade anyway and everything you'll have done will be gone and forgotten
Eat and drink what you want, faggot.

So? What I said has literally nothing to do with that. I'm calling you retarded for citing something that directly contradicts your claim, while you're acting like it's proving you right.

>Wrecking yourself to the point where you don't die, but end up on dialysis and can't even take a shit without assistance.

What can I tell you? It's really old medical terminology. Every medical professional knows the difference between type 1 and type 2. In my experience, a lot more regular people know the difference than they did 20 years ago.

That's exactly what you said, fatty-chan.

damn fucking right it's worth diabeetus

again, that's a very light donut. 29% is also unusually low.

you're responding to two different people here

>the thing you're having an autistic tantrum over doesn't have (you) next to it

Wew

Who are you referring to? Who fell for the soda meme?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D