Can science explain this?

can science explain this?

If you take in the entire population of each countries you will realize that chart is rigid as fuck.

You cannot refute this.

...what?

Yeah we get it. Blacks are factually the dumbest race on the planet.

>IQ is low where education is not free or of a sufficient quality

What is there to explain?

muh poor

Lots of asian and south american countries are extremely poor, but none are red

Chinese data is worthless. Their schooling system is arranged such that they only screen and report those among their best.

No
But science also can't explain the Flynn effect and explain why Millenials are the supposedly smartest humans alive.

Or maybe IQ tests are bullshit.

Survival of the fittest? Labor jobs are getting done by robots now, the fields left to study are the fields where you have to use your brain, which promotes educated people.

France does the same and they still only get average scores

>everyone would have a genius level iq they just need access to quality and affordable education
c'mon you should have claimed shitty nutrition as the culprit

Not enough time has passed for the genome to be changed that way and stupid people still have more kids than educated people so if anything the IQ scores should be falling. Yet they rise at an rate that can't be explained by breeding or natural selection. There is no real explanation why it's rising. The most accepted explanation is "our food is now more nutritious"

The width of the spectrum of possible reasons for this seems fairly large, but ultimately I don't really get it either. My generation should be showing marked low level deficits by now, but all that's really wanting is higher order reasoning and realistic thinking.

Don't be mistaken though, millennials most certainly net out as stupid, or worse than previous generations. But it's a very clustered and specific type of stupid.

Well, actually, I expect the next generation will be the one with real problems. I was born in 1993, and we were in a bit of a transitional period.

People born 2000-2010 will probably be the fucked up ones. Curious to see how that pans out, will tell me a lot.

Italy seems pretty blue up in there. Are they really that smart ?

Video games. I'm not even joking.

According to this chart my IQ should be around 85 while it's 120+.

The IQ was constantly rising before video games were invented

if youre so smart youd know its on average lmfao dumb cunt

This post made me laugh.
>lmfao dumb cunt
A classic.

Obviously there are anomalies but I'm just surprised I'm that far off.

Post official certificate of your IQ test

Give him a moment to go get it down from the wall in his living room.

Is an IQ of 124 that hard to believe? It's not even all that high and this isn't a bragging thread so fuck off I don't have to prove anything.

It's as rare as a guy with an IQ of 76 which sounds more like your actual IQ

Malnutrition and pollution damages your brain.

Hybrid vigor?

No but we would have an equal playing field that way and then we could measure who has the highest IQ. The chart this way makes no sense.

It means chinese people should rule the world.
Oops, I forgot they are the only people who cheat on their tests, amIrite /pol/?
KEK

you are racist and this chart contains false information
there you go OP

Nope, pol never claims that. Only SJWtards finds pathetic excuses to discredit IQ since negroes suck at it ;)

>you are a racist
You sound like a BLM copkiller rapist. How many gang tattoos you got?

>/pol/ never claims that

yes they do. I browse /pol/ every single day for at least 5 hours a day. don't you lie.

Yes.

IQ is a score on a test, not intelligence.

Again, the chart does not display differences in intelligence or average intelligence. It only display differences is the average score on IQ tests.

This being said, the chart seems to indicate that there is a link between how developed a country is and how well its inhabitants do on IQ tests.

Exceptions don't break the rule. /pol/ respects asians for being smart fuckers with a culture that promotes education. And they hate blacks for spreading ghetto gangsta culture and raping, stealing and murdering people along with having an undying hatred for white people in their blood.

SJWtards hate asians because they have the highest IQ and this imbalance of racial intelligence gap triggers the hell out of them.

>can science explain this?
Easy. You're a shitposter from /pol/, and it's time for you to go back there.

>they hate blacks because of the ghetto...
Nope. They avoid negroes and brown men because of the bloody history of Africa and the commom stereotype of brown-black skin->inferior.

Only propaganda-eaters citizens and americans worry about the ghetto problem. Over here in Spain we have a lot of negroes. Not as much as France, but they are seen as "vendedores topmanta".

The morocco muslims over here don't do shit. It seems that the people who are making trouble on Europe are mostly Afgano-Iran muslims, which countries are ruled by a dictator-like state.

>SJWtards
If you try to explain why you hate niggers, then maybe we could understand.

We have this thread every day.

>they don't hate negroes because they rape, steal, murder and hate white people.
>no no they hate him because of their skin tone.

Most retarded post I've seen in months

>/pol/ respects asians for being smart fuckers with a culture that promotes education

Yeah right, /pol/ gets immensely triggered by China. Why do you think Trump is so popular with /pol/tards?

Maybe there is an invisible force that make american negroes act like that.

Maybe there isn't. Maybe the ghetto culture is fucking up their brains and some nigger wannabe's.

Maybe culture makes a great difference between masses. Maybe Europe is lying and negroes are terminating every country while nobody is watching.

Who knows?

>education isn't free or of sufficient quality where IQ is low

your move

is every day enough?

>pol you fucking white male !
lmao SJWtards are trying to act like pol experts now? /pol/ is aware that Trump says insane things to gain momentum on his popularity. It's still nothing compared to Hillary's pitfall of lies. /pol/ loves asians because they are anti-niggers, they are civilized, respectful, hard working and intelligent. They even started to get close to jews due to Trumps pro-israeli stance. I bet that screws with your /pol/ stereotype, but you're a mouthbreather SJWtard bern victim anyway so nobody is expecting something logical to come out of your mouth lol

It's gonna be too bad when you starve to death after Trump takes away those welfare checks and there won't be any more SJWtards to humiliate :( Now go back to your containment board and keep playing with your toys.

What the fuck are the mods doing? We've had like 10 threads since yesterday on racebait. Does reporting count for nothing these days?

steel is invented in africa

thats the funny thing, italians have decent IQ scores yet they're all basically north africans.

this guy is half italian and half british, look how nigger he is.

This is to racism what creationism is to fundamentalism. Either way you bitches secretly lack the courage of your convictions, so you seek objectivity for your beliefs in science; but, as it's really only you lot taking your own ideas seriously, you'll never find it.

wrong pic

english mother and italian father.

If you tead this mongrel's post carefully, he's making fun of your inability to stereotype pol because you've underestimated how easily its opinion is swayed in its attempt to adapt itself to whatever powerful leader's beliefs will take care of them best. So you're stupid because you didn't know how willing it was to abandon years of virulent anti-semitism if Trump will embrace the Jewish community? So you're stupid for under appreciating how little they can actually think for themselves, so perhaps that's what really makes you a SJW, or for the matter, explains why africans are necessarily doomed to a low IQ, while this man's broad ranging intellect is necessarily high because he's some blonde bearded redneck.

>years of virulent anti-semitism
Thats what you get for years of despicable obnoxious anti-christianity and anti-white propaganda they spread for their masterrace zionist cause. Frankly, they haven't even paid the price for it yet.

yeah dem chinese sure are a civil people

>muh day of the rope!

NEVER EVER, DUMB /POL/FAGS

Who are "they"?

quiet now chaim
Semites who spread anti-white/christian propaganda.

So, those people are anti-white, huh?
What can we do to stop them?

End the zionist culture and establish equality in media.

Hating negros won't make it happen, don't you think?
Hating jews won't make them have a heart attack, don't you think?

How am I supposed to love ghetto rats who take pride in raping, murdering and shootin da whitey?

What can you do with the hate you feel?
Does it feel good?

its cuz niggers are genetically dumb
theres a map in a book
maps are science

>assuming OPs pic has accurate data
do you know the difference between causation and correlation OP?

It's only natural to feel hatred against people that are destructive, evil and disgusting

Its cuz Europeans lived in cold places so all the dumb people who couldn’t build huts or collect fire wood died in the winter

Living in a certain environment over generations will force you to go through genetic adaptation. I know you're a dumb SJWtard but I'm hoping you have atleast highschool education. Because this is like evolution 101

>Genetic

Could be an argument but then you also have data like which easily show that there can be significant changes in the average IQ of a population that have nothing to do with genetics

Do you mean ghetto negros?
How is that natural?
To let your feelings lead your actions?

you're right, I should be loving rapists, murderers and ghetto rats. that damn /pol/ brainwashed me to hate crime I guess xD

Niggers are stupid.

>Poortugal

Why not?
Do you feel good cursing them everyday?

if you look at this thread from below it looks exactly like cess/pol/
lmao

>America
>95

MODS enjoy these threads.

Fuck off back to ebola land you rapist filth

in fact its MODS who start them every day!

fucking troll mods, eh

go get ready for your school honey xD

We have this thread every fucking day

>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

That would be a fucking awesome twist though.

ikr
they're just doing that to find their true nemesis, their purpose in life

How do you even IQ test some of the countries in Africa??

>/pol/ is one person

explain what? how China has an extremely high IQ yet is extremely poor? How South and North Korea have same IQ level, composed of the same ethnic group, yet one of them is a failure and the other a success?

Economic freedom and political system.

>/pol/ isn't an echo chamber
nice try

>SJW isn't an echo chamber
Yet you're parroting the same whiny shitpost over and over again..

>how China has an extremely high IQ yet is extremely poor?
communism

It is , but there still are good pollacks like me

>China
>communist
niceme.me

Yes, but that doesn't fit my narrative of white superiority, so I'm going to ignore it

>spend entire life breaking bricks and eating
>have low IQ
wow this must mean africans are genetically retarded haha