Protocol Of The Learned Elders Of Zion

It doesn't matter if these are fake or not, they are by far the greatest masterpiece of applied machiavellism and Will To Power ever written. The faker must have been the greatest political genius to ever walk this eart. Or Not.

I am not an antisemit it is a work written by a small group for a small group. We won't stop it anyway after Hitler's death. Even a Hitler was expected in one of the protocols.

If after reading de Sade, Machiavelli and Dostoyevsky you think a mental concept can't fucking shock you like when you were a kid and saw a puppy getting beat up I have a good message for you.

You will look into the abyss like never before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything Nietzsche has ever written is like childswork compared.

Small bump I really hope you guys can look behind your bias and answer me.

No one is particularly interested.

What's the purpose of this thread?

And you are right btw, an entertaining read

What's so shocking about it?

To give an recommedation for an obscure text I guess.

Also more like this?

>To give an recommedation for an obscure text I guess.

Then why did you have to bump it three times in the span of like ten minutes?
Fuck off.

Take the fucking redpill, brainwashed kiddies.

This is reality.

Step out of the cave and realize that the rabbit hole is deeper than you ever imagined.

We are being lied to, and the (((elite))) have something horrific planned for you if you're a white man

It is the pure silver shining genius of this text.

A Christian would call it the devils manifest. The exploitation of the human weaknesses is almost godlike.

But it is a fake
a great big phony

Not me btw.
Sorry m8

The Protocol is not obscure at all, it's just not often read as it is referenced.

Op knows whats up, it has the vibe of Kira from Deathnote and SEELE from Evangelion. In combination.

Do you have recommendations for things like this?

>I'm not gay guys
>I swear I'm not into dudes or anything!
>did I mention that I'm definitely not a homo?
>not gay btw

Can't tell if this is ironic, post-ironic, or a sincere weeb who thinks the shit he lists is of merit.

Undescribeable.

Are there any other world domination manuals like this? I've already read Machiavelli's work, The Arthashastra, 48 Memes of Power,and the Chinese military classics.

Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

>engaged in every horrible thing you could imagine
>wife-swapping
Must not have much of an imagination then.

dey ate der pizza crust firdst XDDDDD

Communism desu. Imagine simultaneous world wide revolutions. Streets filled huge crowds. Drowning the bourgeoisie in their own blood

>mfw i had to read the work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction four times during my undergrad

you are quite concordian in your estimations

>concordian
wat?

>concordian
airy, imprecise; in the manner of a particularly abseridian individual

>Frankists moved to Frankfurt
How convenient.

>it doesn't matter if these are fake or not
except it does, and they are

>anti-semitism
>even once
ib4 oy vey

In that case they are the best fake to have ever been produced and still deserve to be read.

It is still interesting to read as a work of political science

>In that case they are the best fake to have ever been produced
Only to a gullible retard.

I-is this one of those "shills" /pol/ keeps talking about?

Oy vey, I've been found out! You win this time, goyim, but I will return in another form someday...

Honestly?

From what I have seen of human nature I doubt people are capable of maintaining such a widespread conspiracy.

Fact is, people are dumb.
Especially when acting in groups.

People are dumb, Jews not.

Not like an American could understand that.

The cave is the rabbit hole. Geez senpai if you're going to mix metaphors then do it well.

It's real though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA

I just started reading it and holy crackers I won't sleep tonight.

Of course it is, friend-o. ',:^]

Better than Nietzsche?

The Pharisees are evil incarnate. The Protocols are just the Sparks Notes version of the Talmud. The amount of damage control the Pharisees have had to do over this leak is enormous. Even if they win, they'll answer for their crimes on Judgement Day.