ITT: We discuss Veeky Forums, as advised by Hiroshimoot

ITT: We discuss Veeky Forums, as advised by Hiroshimoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/qa/thread/675371/#677106
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUcmGO_iQk
youtu.be/w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just delete it already.

step 1. add a sticky with "ramen hacks"
step 2. ban fast food threads
step 3. MODS

okay, so what do you wanna talk about?

Why is the moderation on Veeky Forums so bad? I see random pictures and completely inoffensive posts getting deleted all the time.

>random pictures
random as in not Veeky Forums related pics deleted? that's not necessarily bad moderation. blatand shitposts not being deleted is bad moderation

I CONCUR WITH THIS

no idea. i submitted a janny app but never got a response. nobody care about this board i guess.

i, for one, call for making it impossible to post in full caps on this board

I think the janitors and mods for this board are in vastly different time zones... and generally don't give a shit about doing their unpaid job in fixing this garbage-ass board.

That isn't the only problem, though. I've also seen threads involving actual discussion about recipes and food get shouted down and drowned out by /b/-quality posters who completely disregard the nature of the board to amuse themselves. Since the mods don't do their fucking job, we're stuck with shit.

I see food related pictures being deleted often. Also anything that has to do with housewives for some reason.

>actual discussion about recipes and food get shouted down and drowned out by /b/-quality posters who completely disregard the nature of the board
this seems to be a growing problem since clover has set Veeky Forums as its default board. anyone know how to contact them so they change that?

I think that thread was referring to discussing other boards on a different board. Like sports and political faggotry.

are you retarded?

Yes, he is. Anybody who chooses that interpretation is either a retard, or an unrepentant shitposter who is looking for any excuse to shit up Veeky Forums even more.

I'm pretty sure that thread was about the elections and everyone getting all insulted about it being everywhere. Hiroshimoots answer to that was to allow one thread per board to discuss the boards. If you can't tell, his English is a shit.

Donald Trump with a picture of a steak is not food related no matter how badly you shill "Trump Steaks". Veeky Forums isn't a board where I go to see some racist piece of shit. I go to Veeky Forums for food.

Here you go, newfriends. Learn how to search the archives
archived.moe/qa/thread/675371/#677106

are you feeling tough now, oldfriend?

What, you think that shitty thread of Engrish & /pol/ helps provide any context at all to Hiroshimoots mangled English?

Lmao what kind of faggot would want to be a janitor? You can't do shit faggot just flag posts for your cuck mod overlords.

Absolutely pathetic.

It all depends on the amount of traffic Veeky Forums draws in. If it's a high-traffic board, it will remain a default because Hiroshimoot, like anyone, enjoys the ad revenue.

Otherwise, it wouldn't do any harm to put something else in its place.

nah jannies can delete images and posts, just not give bans

i posted a picture of a mcgangbang and got a 24 hour ban. wtf mods you shitters

what does an hiro have to do with clover? serious question

>picture of a steak is not Veeky Forums related

Wew lad, is it your first day here?

You're the type of poster that makes me wish Veeky Forums was as moderated as /k/. As goofy as their shit can be, at least it stays on-topic and isn't plagued with shitposts.

Their AR/AK/whatever general threads are usually pretty lively and stay on topic.

This board, on the other hand, is diseased by dipshits like you.

He owns 4chinz now and has owned it since September of 2015.

>Phoneposters shitting things up

I am so surprised.

It isn't the steak, it's clearly Donald Trump.

>i posted a picture of a mcgangbang and got a 24 hour ban
good

Veeky Forums IS THE HOME OF LOUDPOSTING. YOUR REQUEST MAKES NO SENSE.

again, what has that to do with clover? are you retarded?

>hurr durr no food allowed on the food board

What's the fucking difference?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and should get you banned aswell
i give up, you're retarded

being a /pol/lack trained in the art of conspiracy theories, i can only assume with unconditional fortitude that mods are antiMacdonalds sjw shills paid by george SOROS to literally destroy america

Oh, so you're just trolling.

are you trying to say something?

>mods are antiMacdonalds
with all the McChicken posts on this board? nah

You aren't going to get rid of shitposting no matter how much you cry about it.

If it triggers you that much then just learn to ignore it instead of complaining that there should be stricter moderation.

>learn to live with it
are you the president of canada or something?

I feel like the shitposting overwhelming the better posts, though. That's where the mods need to step in and do their job.

...wouldn't Soros want the American public to become increasingly lazy and fat in order to control them better?

kill yourself immediately

just ignore and report the capslock faggot

Are you that fucking thick?

>Veeky Forums isn't a board where I go to see some racist piece of shit. I go to Veeky Forums for food.
How about you just go to reddit then you fucking faggot. We hate niggers here.

oh man, user you just outed yourself as having the opposite opinion of everyone else on this board.

abandon thread

*applauds you while nodding approvingly* xD

Ban all posters I don't like and delete all threads I don't like
Veeky Forumss problems solved

What threads do you not like?

Questions that don't deserve their own thread or threads with questions about a subject when there's already a thread about the subject up.

lol these /pol/ kids are the new SJWs
and "we" dont "hate niggers" , we never have, thats why we raided Habbo Hotel.
You newfags taking swastikas and shit seriously are hurting this board.
"We" hate hicks infinitely more than black people

>How about you just go to reddit then you fucking faggot. We hate niggers here.

You talking shit about Ainsley motherfucker? You better oil up cause I'm about to rape your ass.

*this site, not board

Seriously, straight off the boat from reddit and stormfront thinking 4chins is serious business.

because moderators are absolute faggots and always will be.

>blatant shitposts not being deleted are bad moderation

for me it's the McModerator, the most disappointing sandwich

I mean I think its a few years too late to save the board but just purge all the blatant off topic shitposting and keep doing it for the next few years and maybe things would start to get better. Also not banning people for actual on topic discussion would be a bonus but I realize its Veeky Forums and I'm already asking for a miracle.

Meta threads are fucking cancer, I don't like this.

Meta threads are where people talk about non-existent problems and want to change things for no reason.'

The people who want the board to change will always be the most vocal, which gives people the false impression that most people will want it to change. Meanwhile, people who want it to stay the same won't be in here claiming that.

>chained to a desktop

I'd like to commend the mods of Veeky Forums. I used to perpetually shit-post and generally lower the quality of the board with crass, off topic content.

After getting banned several times I have cleaned up my act and now consider myself a model Veeky Forums poster.

If only other boards had mods with the diligence of Veeky Forums mods.

this.

anyone unironically complaining about racism on Veeky Forums seriously needs to go somewhere else. it's hard to tell what is and isn't ironic anymore but 'go back to pol' posts are worse than pol posts and don't add any content themselves. I know it's trendy to be offended but that's seriously what other sites are for.

>mfw some faggot tries to speak for me

>shitposter complaining about moderation

How about no. You have an entire board to hate niggers on. The food and cooking board is not that board. Now fuck off back to your ghetto before we decide to enact the final solution on you.

Have you seen Veeky Forums lately? Everyone is so serious these days. I never thought I'd see the day where people took Veeky Forums seriously.

Then why the hell are mc chicken and go za spammers left untouched?

>stating the truth is shitposting now

>using pol maymays incorrectly to further prove my point

i propose /ck split into two separate boards
>cooking
>food and drink
discuss
ive had enough of the obese fast food eating amerisharts

The internet is srs business bro.

If it's the same post with that picture of the mcgangbang he was asking what are some other menu hack items like the mcgangbang. Literally asking how to combine food to make new food is pretty food related.

Show me where in that post that's related to food and cooking.

No.

>a steak is not food

This. Fuck off you triggered faggots.
Veeky Forums isn't a hugbox faggot. Lighten up or leave.

That reminds me, we need flags here

Wow you guys are really serious about the biggest meme board on Veeky Forums aren't you?

You wouldn't be talking about steaks you'd be talking about Donald Trump. Any time anyone brings him up or says how dumb he is, his butthurt /pol/ army come to his defense.

>biggest meme board on Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums can't into memes, user.

I've noticed this too. Twice now I've had completely innocuous informational posts deleted arbitrarily.

Veeky Forums needs new mods, desperately

no, every time he's brough up, you make a big fucking deal about it you fucking moron. posts like yours are why you "hurrdurr /pol/" fucking shows up.

go to another fucking site if you don't like it. I don't like anime shitposting but this is Veeky Forums and I tolerate it.

/pol/ here, you better not be talking shit about Donald Trump.

Fuck no he's the funniest thing to ever happen.

Remember back in the day how you used to be able to make fun of Obama or even Dubya Bush ir you were around early enough? You can't do that about Trump anywhere because people actually get mad.

>any time someone brings him up
You're the faggots that inject it into every thread. Almost every political shitfest is started by obnoxious redditors trying to sound clever by parroting something they saw on the daily show

No its because the jokes people do make about Trump are mostly shit, especially those shitty pepe Hillary memes that look tryhard as fuck.
I thought this youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUcmGO_iQk was funny

R E K T
E
K
T

>t. mod

>he typed that quote out
>and even did it wrong
newfags, newfags everywhere

That's pretty good. And I don't get how you fuck up a Trump joke, the man is a fucking goldmine
youtu.be/w-McIdVuY88

I know and it would be funny if it wasn't so goddamned annoying when some faggot gets triggered by the fucking president. There are so many other fucking places to go on the internet to be a liberal shithead and Veeky Forums just isn't one of them, and trying to change that mentality is retarded.

>meme arrows
>calling people new

>someone posts donald trump with a steak
>discussion continues about steak until...
>"OMG /POL/ WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"
>"fuck off to /qa/ pls"
>"HAHAHA DID EVERYONE SEE ME TRIGGER /POL/?! FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/, /POL/! NOBODY HERE LIKES YOU!"
>"i guess we're done talking about steaks then..?"
>"FUCKING /POL/ DERAILING MY BOARD EVERY TIME FUCKING SHITLORDS AND BTW FUCK TRUMP!"
>">implying you aren't the one derailing the thread this very-"
>"FUCK TRUMP! FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMPFUCKTRUMPFUCKTRUPFCKRTOPREP HAHAHA LOOK HOW BUTTHURT /POL/ IS NOW! THEY'RE THE SJWS! YOU'RE THE SJWS, /POL/! WORSE THAN SJWS! I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT FOOD AND COOKING GUYS!"
>"well steak is a food"
>"NOT IF TRUMP IS THERE NOW IT'S A /POL/ THREAD!"
>*continues for 4 years*

99% of the /pol/ crossposting is done to see you throw a fit, which you do every single time, because you weren't here when newfags were told not to feed the trolls. Ignore them and they go away. Or they don't, but at least stop encouraging them.

I want more people like this, even if it is a mod shitposting

This place is /int/ but with shitty fast food