It's "holiday meal" day at the hospital cafeteria!

It's "holiday meal" day at the hospital cafeteria!

Is that pepper or spider eggs?

gravy is gross

I remember those potatoes from grade school. A scoop the exact size and shape of a baseball, lacking only the red stitches.

Death, taxes, and institutional food: all eternal.

You can't tell them "no gravy?"

Doesnt look too bad t.bh

Please pull my plug

>$5000 a night room, but the worlds shittiest food.

Yeah its a fucking scam bucko.

google spider eggs please

That looks tasty honestly...
Kind of like hungry man turkey!

man, that is some good eating, I can tell.

That plate is as brown and featureless as Call of Duty.

Fucking christ I have a subtotal colectomy tomorrow I don't want to see that shit you bastard

I've been to hospital a good 5 times this year due to Colitis and let me fucking tell you each time they've given me fucked up food that's often out of date. Then they get prissy when I decide to start walking to the shops to get my own

The stuffing has to at least be decent... even bad stuffing is good.

You mean spider poop?

looks pretty good desu

Counterpoint: Boston Market.

I laughed.

I like how the meal is like a rainbow of brown shades.

all you haters have never eaten based holiday cafeteria food

looks delish, OP

Actually looks decent.

You'd think a place concerned with health care would serve, I don't know, some vegetables or something.

Looks fine. It's a hospital cafeteria what do you espect?

It would be interesting to see the hospital food of different countries, actually. I know when I was in hospital in korea, it was vastly different. Miso soup with tofu, rice, pickled and fermented vegetables, etc. When I started getting better, grilled fish. Pretty cool, really.

>paying money for healthcare
Found the Yank!

I can't say I have ever indulged. What's nasty about it?

>$5000 a night room, but the worlds shittiest food.
why are american hospitals and medicines so expensive?

Mexicans.

We want each other to die

i dont think so, they wouldnt be covered by health insurance for obvious reasons and legal mexicans arent a negative thing

>legal mexicans arent a negative thing

You can help those spics build that wall, cuck

Dunno if you know this but if someone shows up in an emergency room, they have to be treated regardless of ability to pay. This is how it goes down with a lot of illegals. Never mind the companies that knowingly hire them and cover them with basic insurance. I work for a place that actually does this

>show up to emergency care because bulletwounds and/or having baby
>can't pay bill
>don't
>hospital has no recourse because you have no papers, and they don't know your name

No veg? Wtf

Actually it's quite the opposite. Illegal Immigrants will work for such low prices that they can support entire industries like a large portion of the produce industry, landscaping, and construction. Having them perform these jobs while not having to meet the minimum wage allows our economy to become more profitable for the legal citizens. The problem is counteracting crime within these poor communities. Crime is closely connected with the poverty levels of a community, and these poverty levels are highest in the ghettos. We cannot raise them up without cutting ourselves down. Our economy can't take on more unskilled workers as citizens when we have hundreds of thousands of our own out of work. Our government simply will not work as a social state when we are so divided as nation by economic barriers.

Well we just need to make them legal citizens so they get paid more and have insurance.

fuck this gave me a good laugh

Correct. Very few amerifats will do the work they do for even an approximation of 3 fold their pay.

I built my own house and most of my subs I'm certain were using illegals. Guess what? They worked their ass off, harder than I've ever seen anyone work.

The blueberry farm where we pick our 20 gallon supply of blueberries for the year? Illegals picking 40 gallons a day in 100F degree heat for $5.00 / gallon. See how long it takes you to pick a gallon of marketable berries. Find an amerifat that will do that. Guess what? You won't.

>companies get to pay illegal immigrants under the table (no taxes)
>fire all their legal employees whom they pay a living wage
>this somehow benefits legal citizens

There was an illegal immigrant that stayed in a hospital where is used to work for about 5 months before he was taken to a care facility in Mexico. He had dialysis 3 times a week. This guy probably racked up at least half a million in hospital bills, of course he didn't pay a cent.

There were no legal employees to pick the berries in 100F heat for 5.00/gallon, idiot. You want to pay 4X as much for your produce and meat? Keep dreaming.

t. Breitbart via alex jones.

>cheaper produce and construction costs borne on the back of immigrants doesn't help anyone with enough education to not have a shit tier job.

United Arab Emirates is built on this principle dumbass...

>There were no legal employees to pick the berries in 100F heat for 5.00/gallon, idiot. You want to pay 4X as much for your produce and meat?

WOW ITS ALMOST AS IF A STATE SHOULDNT OFFER RETARDED SUBSIDIES TO GROWERS TO GROW SHIT IN CLIMATES SHIT CAN'T GROW IN THUS DESTROYING THE WATER TABLE AND ONLY ATTRACTING PEOPLE WHO WILL WORK FOR PENNIES TO PICK SHIT IN RETARDED CONDITIONS DESTROYING THE COMPETITIVE MARKETS IN OTHER STATES THAT WOULD GROW THEM IN THEIR NATURAL CLIMATE AND ULTIMATELY HIRE LOCALLY AND STILL MANAGE TO TURN A PROFIT.

WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT.

Would you suggest that the hospital stops treating him?

gee maybe he'll have to adjust his business model like everyone else. Instead he'll whine to the government and undermine his society. Hope you get glassed by an illegal you cunt

Well the thing is you could probably treat 90 people for his price and these people are citizens and pay taxes but are not poor enough for Medicaid but poor so that the hospital debt would cripple their lives.

But do you think the hospital should refuse to treat him further?

as a straight white male what happens if i try this?

Absolutely, he's not our fucking problem. Besides shitskins are like rats, there's like a billion of them.

They won't treat you without insurance or a 100 dollar bill. I know from experience

I really doubt they would just let you bleed out in the lobby. But im way too much of a pussy to try it next time i get shot.

Are you kidding me? The turkey meals at school were some of the best they had. I also really love thanksgiving food. I should make turkey dinners more often.

I recently had thanksgiving dinner at a public school i was working at.

The turkey was cut off some sort of processed log, the potatoes were reconstituted flakes. The only actually palatable thing was the cranberry and greenbeans which were directly out of a can.

Holy shit i remember you posting hospital cafeteria food a month or so back. Why are you still there? Is everything ok?

That looks amazing. I am going to buy a turkey log and make dressing and mashed potatoes and canned gravy today and eat the crap out of it.

Well obviously It's not nearly as good as a home made turkey dinner, but comparing the meal to other meals served at public school, it's in the upper tier.

Does health insurance in the USA affect the type of hospital food available?

Generally speaking you're limited to what your doctor allows if you're in a hospital.
Otherwise most hospitals actually have really fuckin good food, my moms a nurse of nearly 40 years and she always tells me about these dope salmon meals with pasta, vegetables, fruits, for like $3 a meal. And they even have adeli.

Yes, here in yurop healthcare is free! The surgeons and nurses work for free!

Maybe I'm just a depressed sack of shit but that actually looks pretty appetizing right now.

The money we pay in taxes are spent on education & healthcare and less on bombing brown countries and financing Israel

>free!
yes yes, good goyim

Look up EMTALA. Once you're there, they have to treat you.

i love it when stuffing turns out like that, like this big pasty lump. dunno why.

It's unbridled turbo-capitalism in its terminal stage. Healthcare is absolutely necessary and there is no choice not to get medical help. So you make it expensive as fuck and make a mint. Having a child costs you around 10 000 dollars in the US.

Op works there

Out of Date? Hospital kitchens are inspected all of the time and have possibly the strictest rules for any food processing environment. Food illness could get you sick, or kill someone in a weakened state.

Oops I had a name on fuck me

lacks some color, but id be ok with this as long as its cheap.

the server was being kind to you by pouring this much gravy over it.

Honestly it's not too bad. It just has that slightly industrial off-taste that all Boston Market stuff has.

Maybe it's just because I don't live in a big city, but all the hospitals I've had to go to have had pretty decent meals in the cafeteria. Like said, they give you fish, chicken, veggies, fresh fruit, soft rolls, salads, even pizza and tendies for the kids and visitors. I don't remember how much they cost, but it's pretty cheap for the quality.

Then again I'm a gluttonous little fucker who'd gladly try airplane food and army rations just out of curiosity, so I might be a tad biased.

HAAANNDDDSS