Can someone recommend a book for a 10 year NEET about to be kicked out?

Can someone recommend a book for a 10 year NEET about to be kicked out?

NUT HAMSUN - HUNGER

What Color Is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers

or pic related

hoffman - steal this book

You should read that justly famous essay by Emerson on the subject of "Self-Reliance".

great boook

My's diary

a confederacy of dunces
u af

well recc'd

That picture is so fucking true it hurts. Good thing I read Camus so I can revolt by staying up passed my wageslave bedtime.

Read:
Epictetus - Discourses
Aristotle - Nicomachean Ethics
And once you realize how much sadder life will become once you're either homeless or a minimum wageslave you'll probably need:
Dostoevsky - Notes from the Underground

>Wallace and Pynchon

Veeky Forums confirmed for plebeian tastes

Ideally you get a degree so you can get a sedentary, regimented 9 to 5 job where you don't have to exhaust yourself and you can come home and spend the evening enriching yourself or pursuing some art to transcend the system.

If you get stuck in an entry level job usually your manager is hovering over you and berating you from some shit or you have to run your mouth to idiot after idiot from the public or worse it's just flat out physical labor so you go home exhausted and all you want to do is drink beer and grumble about your job.

Try to be wise with your money and not spend it all on snacks or bullshit.

I used to see that on the shelf at a local bookstore, isn't it about computer science?

still don't get why Finnegans Wake is not mentioned above Ulysses in terms of difficulty.

I had no problem reading the waves but Sound and the Fury was confusing as fuck

Because the entire chart is bullshit and bait

Idiot.

Read Oblomov by Goncharov. It explains where the apathy and laziness that surrounds NEETdom comes from. It will help you understand that your condition is incurable. Realise and accept that no matter how rich, smart or attractive you are, you will always be a deadbeat. Don't be ashamed of this, it's a waste of time to dwell on it.

When you get kicked out you will starve and die within weeks. You might find another person who will take pity on you and decide to care for you, effectively replacing the role of your parents. This is of course very unlikely.

Thus your primary concern should be to not get kicked out. This is extremely important. If you can't convince your parents to keep providing for you, try to guilt them into submission instead. Your best option would be to fake a suicide attempt. Your parents, heavily traumatised by the thought of almost losing you, will keep feeding and sheltering you without question afterwards.

>Starter kit
>Finnegans Wake

If you start with Finnegans Wake before reading Ulysses, then you're pretty hardcore

Oh, I just realized what's at the bottom of the picture.
Sorry about that.

That's not even in English

It's okay most NEETs speak Japanese.

That picture is delusion. NEETs getting sex more than people who are functional members of society? Lavish lifestyke? Down to the piano lounge where he is a local celebrity? It would be quite funny if there weren't people who actually believe this shit.

Shoot I was hoping somebody had found/translated an English copy :x

Nobody believes this shit.

Neets are lucky people who because of thier own accomplishments or inheritance don't have to work.

The only way to be a neet that isn't sucking mommies tits or funneling from daddy is to work your ass off some other way and hope it works out correctly.

Unconventional work, training, or studying, is not being a neet, it's just unorthodoxy.

True neets, basically faggots who are afraid of work and anything else positive to their well-being , like excercise and ethics, might brag that they have the free time to do things like learning piano and read books all day, but they usually live hollow existences where they are isolated losers, playing video games and watching TV and eating, reading shitty books and not learning anything about them because all these people exist to do is mooch off of a parent like a child, the government like a criminal, or others like a peice of shit.

I think all my points are proven when you understand that a Neet has all the time in the world to do whatever he wants, has unlimited time to start a huge project or do anything else with his free time, but he wastes it here bragging about how daddy replaces his computer when he overloads it with lolicon and keeps his lootcrate subscription stocked, even though he no longer fits the tshirts

A neet that steals from the government should be put to work forcibly or sent to prison.

Keep trying, it pays off.

that pic of the naked dude making a salad is hilarious and kills me every time

I too would like to be a NEET "Wealthy parents" edition/

he he goyam

Patriotism by Yukio Mishima.

That picture is true for a short time, but after a few months you'll get incorrigibly incapable of doing anything.

the pic was made by the legendary Veeky Forums tripfag deep&edgy

yeah, it's a fucking joke

Really?
You just gotta sort out the timeline and you're good to go. Just pay attention to who is with benjy when.