warosu.org/lit/thread/S8285038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like a girl with a great big ass

Before
U
May
Perish

Australia is in overdrive.

This could be construed as a definitive no, emphatic yes, or "I'm just posting cuz I can"

She or he could use that as a shelf. Brilliant.

>T H I C C Asians
My only weakness. Please stop.

As much as a bathroom stall wall, at least.

>tfw yellow fever but terrified of ending up with a crazy one

Who's got the sanest ricegirls? Vietnam?

Goodness user, get yourself together. Women are all only worthwhile for a few moments at a time, it shouldn't matter which one you go for. Permanently attaching yourself to woman is simple crazy, even if it's only a mental connection as you see in the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

It could be.

Where's that high art thread?

true desu

You have to make babies tho

Not sure which thread you're talking about but I'm sure this one could support the discussion therein (or not because everyone seems infatuated with that big booty Nagasuki up above)

So long as you recognize it I will tell you the best times I've had with a woman were Vietnamese and Korean. A Phillipino comes in a close third though. That's just the times I've had with Asians though. Only the Viet ranks in the top three of all girls I've had. A Jamacian holds the top spot. A Nigerian third.

No. There's no reason why any individual should have children simply for the sake of the unborn.

warosu.org/lit/thread/S8285038

What are you, James Bond ?

No. I just recognize why women exist. For the happiness of men. They are simple creatures and are easy to please and when you please a woman they will please you in return. The thing is you can please a woman however you want to because they aren't smart enough to form their own opinions. My favorite is to take a girl to the Owl Bar here in Baltimore (fantastic duck fat fries if you go, also stock a local basil beer). So long as I have a good time and bring her mentally into my own joy she will assume she too is enjoying herself, even if she doesn't enjoy bars or drinking. Then when I take her home she will please me however I choose. Then I tell her to leave and if she was good I may talk to her again. The Jamacian girl had a standing offer to come straight to my house when she wanted to have sex with me and so a few times a week she would just show up asking for sex. We'd have sex, she'd leave and I'd go back to more worthwhile pursuits.

It was interesting, a friend from high school who considered himself a ladies man would always spout stories about how successful he was with women and how many he was with. Eventually we found out, and this was just a couple months ago, that he's only had sex with four women. Since he was the type to be proud of the number of women he had slept with (which is completely idiotic. you, me, any woman as well, can have sex with as many partners as they wish and it holds no bearing positive or negative on their character) I decided to take him out with me one night. I met him with one girl, had sex with her in the after, then left her and when we went to dinner, I picked up another and had sex with her before we went out, picked up another girl in the bar, and had sex with her. The whole while he tried to get girls to talk to him and failed every time. Usually with some cheesy pick-up line. He asked me the next day how many girls I've been with and I had to tell him it didn't matter. He kept pressing so I told him I stopped counting once I hit 100 because it seemed silly to have even started counting.

Sex is just sex user. Just have it when you want to.

May I?

Don't ask me. Find some girl and have it with her.

But I want you.

Just ask her to bone? I was under the impression there were hoops to jump through before propositioning that.

Thanks.

Do you like OP's pic? I feel like that's the type of contemporary 'high art' that sweeps the art world.

I dislike the colours, but I like that I dislike them.

OP here: thanks! That's partially what I was going for.

>lying on the internet

I've decided to settle down and am now married. You've missed your chance. It is also unlikely you're within my geographical area.

You have to tell her she wants to have sex with you. It's really not hard. Like I said: Women don't actually understand pleasure, happiness, enjoyment etc. You have to tell them what they enjoy or else they will never understand your experience of pleasure. It's for this reason I laugh when I pass by the Sexuality section of book stores and it is filled with 'self-help' books on pleasing women sexually.

>thinking someone is lying while they are anonymous due to your own inferiority complex
There are people out there with different lives than what you have.

Fantasies are fun

>There are people out there with different lives than what you have.

Not on Veeky Forums.

>slurping up that juicy worm

It's sad that you think all of Veeky Forums is like /b/, /pol/, /v/, or /r9k/.

In any case, off to the bar with my wife.

Beautiful bar, here's what the inside looks like from my regular table

If you have Style

The duck fat fries

Do you threads standout and shine ?

Never stop dancing ?

Piss is such a better word than pee. Pee is awful and was probably invented by woman

Let it go homie it's only shitposting

>implying
Those threads are not literature. They're shit. Awful. No style, no sensitivity, just so much nonsense babble

I wanted each word to have the same number of letters. Anyway, I find it more vulgar than 'pee' and therefore appropriate for different situations: for me 'piss' connotes a dash of anger, as well as familiarity, therefore I wouldn't bar using it in front of, say, children, or friend's parents. As this is an art piss, I chose 'pee.'