How was Good Will able to solve those problems so easily

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry–Howard_correspondence),
youtube.com/watch?v=axrywDP9Ii0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well dah, he used google

Cuz he was wicked smaht.

because he's not good will hunting, he's actually math damon

That problem was something any faggot could do if they knew what every word the professor.

High pattern recognition, high dopamine, a lot negative thoughts, high calories, high ability of repetition. Consider this: you open a program in computer, it starts working then it crashes and you are back at the state you were before opening it. A program is isomorphic to a mathematical proof(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry–Howard_correspondence), and if you are unable to run it in your brain to completion, let's call it a lack of focus, then you are unable to have higher mathematical thought. It doesn't even have to be the kind of popsci focus, the one when you ignore everything except the object of focus, but simply the Actual kind of focus, the one when you make sure to continually hold the object in your mind as a parallel priority, and if you have to close a process, you make sure to keep this one going. Consider the ability to repeat data in your brain, and how it is related to the kind of focus I have described. Now consider the ability of using more calories if needed. Now consider the fact that problem-solving defines intelligence, and negative thoughts are a focus on problems to solve. Consider dopamine, and if you don't understand how it works see this: ( youtube.com/watch?v=axrywDP9Ii0 ). Consider how observant people simply have higher pattern recognition, while intuitive freaks simplify everything, to the point of being even unable to hold the problem in their heads.

autism

Imo he embarrassed the maths community. He solved a simple problem with simple solutions. When he did that, it turned out the problem was pretty low tier difficulty and had a number of new solutions.

fucking laughed

I feel like you're on to something but you're explanation needs work. Also the Sapolsky video you linked is just the basic theory linking Reinforcement Learning (Conditioning) to Dopamine release, doesnt really have anything to do with abstract thought, its mechanism is constant among all tasks with a goal. If you are implying there is a connection between the efficiency of DA release with abstract thought you did not point out evidence for such.

just like Albit Einstien.

redditfag gtfo

He was a Physicist not a Mathematician

Because it was written in the script

If Albert was alive today he would defanitely go on x

>if they knew what every word the professor.

yeh

kys retard, you sound like the kinda guy who likes apples

>Because it was written in the script
Yeah, this is totally the idiot fantasy version of genius.

He spends his time goofing around with his friends, but then he just knows things, even shit that people would have to study for years just to learn the language to be able to discuss them in.

It reassures the normies to be told that genius is something that just falls on people, and they don't have to do anything to develop it, so if it didn't fall on them, they don't have to feel bad for not trying.

Do you just shit out your mouth all day?
You kiss your dead mom with that mouth?

youragenius

that graph theory problem was pretty easy, even for a non-math person

Some good points made but intuition is a trait found in most "smart" people were talking about, I'd you look at Myer brigs personality indicator tests, In my opinion I think "smart" peoples brains have adapted the socratic method as the basic 'operating mode', my girlfriend who is religious has no aptitude for science and works off emotion and off of her past experience

Haha this, social engineering present in media

Actually, just about anyone can solve it if they know what all the big words mean.

3000 years old meme philosophy is NOT a good way to operate.

>high calories
How does being obese help? Or are you saying their astrocytes provide neurons with more glucose and ketone bodies?

Apples are the best fruit.

>Curry
CurryFucker

one of his alters is programmed to be a wiz at math. for what purpose, i don't know.

>Graph Theory
>Hard
pick one if you know what a 1 is

who is this semen damon

why did i cringe