LSD

Hey Veeky Forums so have any of you written anything while on acid?
I wrote this yesterday

"Malibu, New Years Eve 1982 Andersons yacht, by then half of the party was either asleep with champagne drueling from their mouths, or 8 feet deep within Escobars finest, with no more and nothing less here it was, the California waves."

Not quite sure why but I kinda like it, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?82150-The-Laundromat&highlight=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

send me some

Have you ever taken it?

yep.
online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?82150-The-Laundromat&highlight=

no :(

I like it user, good pacing and structure even while tripping balls. Good job.

thanks, user. i was also on meth. I'm drug free now, but i can't write anymore. ah well.

Meth huh? Always wondered what it was like, I've read some things about it on erowid, and I've done my fair share of adderall. Do you think meth made you better or worse when writing?

I like drueling. It needs tweaking but is solid.

Interesting ideas but too diffuse and non committal ( I guess this should be expected somewhat). I am going to re appropriate the good bits for my own monstrous tulip.

far better.
don't give a shit, you're just a pleb. I can always make more, and better.

Thanks man. Do you think the whole thing needs some improvement or just a segment?

far better was directed to you.

Interesting, I guess that makes sense though, adderall always seemed to make my writing better, but it was strange. Every time I'm on amphetamines my writing is very choppy and abrupt with periods all over the place.

grueling drool. that's brilliant.

Thank you user. Have you ever written anything while tripping on acid?

An explanation doesn't bring a thing into being.
You can't, by explaining existence, bring another one into being. If it was watching, it would probably be bored.

Mum is fed up and happy with it.

Shallow people are not fractal - when you look closer there isn't anything more to see.

When the watchful scrivener's eye closes, magnified, upon an inkstain, he finds that a sure focus cannot extinguish its fiery intricacy.
(arrow from "fiery") is this word really necessary alongside 'extinguish'? Or does it add more emphasis to the nature of the intricacy?

Satisfied.

You are never quite focused enough... but enjoy the journey. Perfection tends to infinity.

Satisfied v. waiting -> some people are satisfied with being themselves, but

Friends are people to not be alone with with.
"not be alone with" - the leap of faith (that the other person shares the same view)

Flibogno
Schmounge
Bristle
Twigistle
Ascherathwoichhkh
Tveignodsh

You have to be a bit fed up of life to put up with it.

Categorising lacks empathy.

Thinking is an empathy of its own - empathy with the rational.

Everything either fascinates you ore tortures you with its minute, excessive detail.

Risk-avers = itch-scratching
Afraid of messing it up not getting it quite right
"have to be doing something else"

I can feel myself painting my mind

The hurried, burdened hisstich or the caraxulant cluck

You can complain about things but you have to do them else you wouldn't be (here/there) to have better things to do than the thing you're complaining about.

The word 'the' always gets on my nerves. I'd rather not have to use it. It adds a nasal, contemptuous, expulbous volume to the sentence

Hindsight is a pain in the arse

Twong

Enjoy the detail so the idea doesn't get fed up of being created.

Flobneeb
Plong

Let the meaning find its time...

>I can feel myself painting ny mind
Real cool. Whenever I write for more than six hours I start to get an inkling of what you described there, i've never been able to put it into form until that statement.
Thanks user

cracked me up when you quoted "coffee" I don't know why lol

Blatant V. ripoff.

do you guys think heidegger tried shrooms?

Yes. Without a doubt.

I wrote a short essay (if I can even call it that, I was tripping balls) on something I thought Dostoyevsky overlooked in The Grand Inquisitor. I'd post it here but it's late and I'd have to dig through a lot of papers to find the notebook. I remember it being a sobering and empowering thing.

For me you got 3 segments up in there

>Malibu, New Years Eve 1982 Andersons yacht,

>by then half of the party was either asleep with champagne drueling from their mouths, or 8 feet deep within Escobars finest,

>with no more and nothing less here it was, the California waves.

My next step would probs just be generating more material, but I suspect I would add a little extra between the first bit and the middle just to tone the frenticism down a bit and not toss the reader around too much. I think having a bit more space would help the cadence of "california waves" too (so it isn't so much "a yacht.... with a crazy party on it.... California right?").

I don't think tho it would matter too much whether you stuck something more in between the first and middle or the middle and last, and exactly what you're going to do will be based on what you end up doing. I think the draw for me to the earlier edit is it reads like "when we got to NYE day 1982 half were asleep or similar", so they're like asleep in the early hours of the 31st and the party is so long we're using dates to mark key points. You may want that sort of feeling in there, personally I would still be inclined to clarify this feelings just a little bit, but I suspect if I had no better ideas I might just stick in a little bit more setup for the time of day while emphasizing a theme (so something like "they're on a boat but they're cast adrift from being conscious" or "it's the end of the year, not just the end of the day" sort of things while establishing that it's morning or midday or whatever happens to fit best with the rest of what comes out).

Those are just some ideas, main advice would he just to develop more bits and see where it goes but hope the rest of that helps too.

>I can always make more, and better
Keep posting them and I'll stick them in my pocket m8.

eyay

this girls gfucking stuffed animalis cvan talk to hert
I'm so fucking confusied
wzalkinhg is relly fucking hard now
i had to tzae a shit
it wzas a fuckong cha;;eheng getting inand put
fuckinbg anmuenb show still makes no fuickingh sense
she can jut randomly fly npow
i know iyt's for little lids
but fuck
threw
up
shits strippy
it thrwew up outy my nose
weird imhofwue
er
gtg dump thisd
shpould be fun Ll:deedee
dki
fuckj
walikng
live u[opdT5E IS TOO HAESD R[[
ME

I Sent some messages to my friend at 2 am when I was last tripping. I was trying to describe this 90's kids' anime I was watching, but I stopped sending him stuff once things really got going. It was a high dose for what I'm used to.

Stuff was breathing and wavy and I probably could have corrected all the typing errors in the beginning but it felt like too much work and it all seemed very readable to me at the time. By the last message I was starting to really trip and was completely unable to type and I just chilled for the rest of it.

>this girls gfucking stuffed animalis cvan talk to hert
>this 90's kids' anime I was watching,
I'm sorry what? Were you watching Card Captor Sakura on acid?

>Card Captor Sakura
lmao
Yes, that's exactly what it was.

Good taste

How do you guys find acid? I used to have this friend who was into pretty heavy stuff (meth and opiates) and I could always get pretty much anything I wanted through him, but he was kind of a weird paranoid guy and randomly decided to never speak to me again.

I have no idea where to even start when looking for drugs. I've been itching for another psychedelic experience for a while now.

OP here

I live in a small mountain stoner town so acid is relatively easy to find here. Do you live in a big city or nah?

>Do you live in a big city or nah?
I'm about an hour away from one.

>2016
>not ordering drugs online

Where do you even go to buy online these days?

Alphabay is decent

yeah i did. i'd gotten hammered and took some lsd while at a bar, blacked out, woke up tripping my balls off. i forgot what i wrote but i'd just taken off the carpeting from my room so there were all these black marks on the floor - they started moving around like cascading waves ontop of each other like some swarm of bugs. i should've been creeped out but i thought it was pretty cool

Where do I buy LSD?

I don't think my local weed man has any

Always ask the weedman, he will more than likely have a connect for it.

Then find a reliable dealer that sells weed and more than likely he will also have acid.

Thanks, are there really any risks I should watch out for is it literally as simple buying shrooms with bitcoins and they show up at my doorstep?

I'm curious about this too.

As long as you encrypt ur address properly and make sure the seller isnt a scammer it's really that easy

Remember kids, if it's bitter it's a spitter. Your local weedman likely won't have lsd, but will often have Chinese mass produced research chemicals which very well still could free your mind, but might just also kill you. Do your research and access them though .onion sites. Triple check everything, then check it again. You could end up in prison or lose hundreds of fake internet coins.

I apologise for any mistakes I had 300ug under my tongue with my breakfast this morning and I'm still in a very shaky state. (14 hours or so later)

Hey, if you still here, i got a question. What did acid actually change about you? What is a ''Free mind'' exactly.

Its the same feeling as understanding a new concept in philosophy I suppose. For me, I became aware of all the unnesecary games I was playing that added effort without any gain. Like looking at your own thoughts in a mirror? Read Timothy Leary, The Psychedelic Experience he advocates you destroy your ego but this isn't always productive.

Often it makes you internalise things that you believed on the outside but hadn't taken fully to heart yet.

So it's like hardcore meditation?