Is a calzone a sandwich, or a style of za?

Is a calzone a sandwich, or a style of za?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E304iun-uSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both

it's both; that's it's whole deal

How can it be both? It's one or the other.

According to whom?

its magic you fuck, don't question it

what if i told you...that 'za is just an open-faced sandwich?

I would tell you that you're wrong and to go back to r*ddit

It's a p'zone.

you's guys ever had a 'delphia 'zone?

It's clearly a 'zawich, you stupid pleb, also known as a 'zone.

It's a folded over pizza. I remember a thread about that certain thing a bit ago. Somehow it isn't a sandwich but a wrap I think?

why are you calling a pie a sandwich?

It's fucking disgusting that's what it is.

>oh yea all that browning on the cheese on a regular pizza?
>we need to put a stop all that right now
>we'll also need to make the crust unbearably tough in order to compensate

>unbearably tough
still have your baby teeth huh?

A CALZONE IS A TYPE OF PIZZA. IT IS MADE FROM PIZZA DOUGH AND FOLDED OVER TO CREATED A DIFFERENT TEXTURE PROFILE BUT IT IS NONETHELESS A PIZZA. A SANDWICH NEEDS TO BE "SANDWICHED" BY TWO SEPARATE PIECES OF BREAD IN ORDER TO TECHNICALLY BE LABELED ONE WHERE AS THE CALZONE IS ONE CONTINUOUS PIECE OF BREAD (DOUGH) THATS MERELY BEEN FOLDED OVER.

THIS IS OF COURSE ALSO MEANS THAT, DESPITE THE NAME, AN OPEN-FACED SANDWICH IS ACTUALLY NOT A SANDWICH AT ALL.

If typing in all caps means you post well informed posts, then we all need to hop on the cruise control train.

It's a dumpling.

>a calizone is steamed
what?

A open-faced sandwich is a sandwich, faggot.

The cooking method doesn't matter, the essential part is the dough wrapped around a filling.

thats not true

INDEED. I LIKE TO THINK OF LOUDPOSTING AS SOMETHING OF A SEAL OF QUALITY. WHEN YOU SEE THESE POSTS YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF A LOGICAL POST GROUNDED IN REALITY RATHER THAN THE TORRENT OF MEME POSTING THATS RAMPANT HERE.

It's totally true. Jellied doughnut - dumpling. Empanada - dumpling. Fried wonton - dumpling. Crab rangoon - dumpling.

Twinkies - dumpling. Oreos - dumpling. Peanut butter filled-pretzels - dumpling.

the cum sock under my dresser - dumpling

What am I?

Calzones are way too big to qualify as a dumpling. Pie is not a dumpling no matter the filling. Stuffed breads are not dumplings. Both are closer to calzones than empanadas or wontons.

A hotdog.

It is a pizza sandwich, therefore it is both.

sandwich requires (at least) two topologically distinct pieces of "bread" (or sandwiching material) to be a sandwich.

to sandwich: insert or squeeze (someone or something) between two other people or things, typically in a restricted space

PB&J calzone.

THIS IS NOT A SANDWICH OR A PIZZA.

THIS user IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Huh?

It's a pizza pasty

>to sandwich: insert or squeeze (someone or something) between two other people or things, typically in a restricted space

This user is right. Hence, why I refer to OP's mum as a cock 'wich.

WHAT, CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT THAT!

Where do I get a calzone in a grocery store

YR MUM IS A COCKWICH

I did your work for you, lazy little cunt.

LOUD NOISES

Aisle 14 you dumbass.

>>>/r_memes/

I wonder if them make pineapple calzone?

Them do.

It is not a pizza. Pizza requires sauce be it olive oil, tomato sauce or whatever the fuck else hipsters are putting on it nowadays.

It is not a sandwich. A sandwich requires 2 distinct pieces of bread and at least one open face.

It is just a calzone and they are overrated as fuck.

YOU NEED TO LOUDPOST/BIGPOST THIS ADVICE.
SHITPOSTING CHILDREN ARE YET TO CRACK THE CODE.

Easy with the memes, Jimbo

It's a 'zandwich

>youtube.com/watch?v=E304iun-uSk

A za is a sa, so a calzo is both.

A pizza

Ok first non troll post itt.

za is a vegetable but zo is indeed a sandwich

A calzino

A garbage man

Easy with the memes Jimbo