Hey user...

>Hey user, you should try this high point vegan coffee siriracha stout that my buddy at my monthly beard club made for us.

For me it's sage. The best option on Veeky Forums.

numales were a mistake

you do know that sage does jackshit? it just prevents a thread to bump when you reply. report is where it's at

>it just prevents a thread to bump when you reply
well yeah

what else did you think it did?

did you even read the post i replied to? it was basically "saged!" as if that would somehow have an impact on the thread. are you retarded?

At least he (the hypothetical faggot)'s engaging in real-world social interaction. Better than most of us on Veeky Forums. The only times I hang out with people are at work, and when I go pool sharking with my next door neighbor. Either way it's just hustling.

>he (the hypothetical faggot)'s engaging in real-world social interaction
you just went full retard

thats like, a thing here

to insult someone in their thread without giving them the satisfaction of bumpin it

>thats like, a thing here
just fuck off

gladly

been here too long anyway

For real though have any of you tried the rogue sriracha beer? I've liked all the other beers ive tried from them but havent been ballsy enough to drop $10 on meme beer that sounds disgusting.

based user

What are you trying to communicate with this abortion of a thread?

>not having a beard

manlet detected

>do-nothing loser medd that other people are doing things

>OP is a faggot
Nothing new here.

Does it have activated almonds in it?

Sage is a down vote

>being this new

>Option
Why'd they change it

OP is one dedicated shitposter

I'm convinced that all these bearded hipsters will get a pheromone signal one day and all suddenly convert to Islam

At least they would stop being beta cucks. Islam is an alpha religion.

Heaven doesn't live here anymore

Sure I'll give it a try friend, not sure if I'll like it though doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Thank you for offering.

i dont partake in alcohol consumption liberal man

Upvotes, upvotes for EVERYONE!!!!