Favorite Guilty Pleasures: No Shame edition

Favorite Guilty Pleasures: No Shame edition

I've had jellied cranberry sauce since I was a kid and it's ungodly delicious to me.

Biltong

I love it, but hate myself for it

Same, OP. I unironically like ranch.

i fucking love chicken mcnuggets

That's what sucks about liking these. Like you could eat it at big dinner with others but best expect to get judged.

Sugary breakfast cereals.

I love this stuff with Thanksgiving more than homemade. Normally to me homemade versions are always superior.

It had to be posted sooner or later

Fuck, OP, I used to eat entire cans on my own

Pickled garlic, or pickled blueberries. Only in occasion but damn that shit is good.

You disgust me

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Sometimes I'll put an extra scoop of raisins in my raisin bran.

That's not so bad.

NO IT"S TWO SCOOPS PER BOX NO MORE

Why is this relevant? Honestly to me raisins are shit everywhere except raisin bran so I don't see why you couldn't go a little overboard.

I've also done this.

They don't make the two scoops claim anymore.

Shredded iceberg lettuce with a warm mayonnaise and salt and pepper dressing.

I actually had cranberries in my freezer this year, so I made my cranberry sauce, and still bought canned. It's just nostalgic perfection.

Same here. I don't know what it is but it's just got that perfect sweet and tangy tartness to it.

I can eat it cold right out of the can. Looks like canned dogfood.

I used to do that. It's fucking godlike cooked though. Just keep breaking it up and flipping it until every last ounce of it is crispy as fug.

I know what you mean, it's shit but I love it. And it's ribbed for your pleasure.

Spam.

fuck you beforehand.

Fried spam is top notch

Fantastic. One of those canned foods that just cant be improved on making homemade. Canned wins every time.
Yes, the crispy, stuck to the pan parts make something good into something amazing.

I take anchovies, ranch and hot sauce and put it on a Lil Ceasars hot and ready

You will never know my leval of depravity

I knew someone in my old platoon that did this. Taste better then it looks.

>I love this stuff with Thanksgiving more than homemade.

Also true of all custard

That horrid Bird's shit is the only real way to do it

I like it too, but "ungodly delicious" is off the deep end.
Make your own with honey, orange zest, rosemary, and nutmeg. The other flavors are subtle even if you use quite a bit because cranberries like to obliterate other flavors, but they compliment the cranberry flavor very well. It becomes more apparent when eaten with some turkey or cheese.

I make it about once a week in a panini press

Everyday when I'm alone.

Mini pork pies.
I fucking love them.

>Guilty Pleasures: No Shame

Huh?

utz cheese curls

I can't control myself

goiabada tins
they're fucking delicious

>implying guilt and shame are one in the same

you lame

I drink the liquid.

Holy fuck

THE WORST

I unironically enjoy the McChicken

this is a new low

user you lost the plot with this thread. I know it's probably off the deep end for most but it's fucking amazing to me. Everyone tastes thing differently.

How do you even develop this habit?

I pour baked beans over my pizza and then grate cheddar cheese on top before putting it in the oven

This would be nice with some cheap frozen pizza that has no flavor to overpower in the first place.

This is exactly how I used to do it. I grew up poor so it started as a way to made cheap pizzas more filling.

Fuck you guys, it's tasty. Especially corn with a bit of carrot poured in.

My favorite guilty pleasure is the classic big mac. Can't eat them very often because muh health but goddamn are they delicious.

Lmfao bless you corny user

Oreo shit
Especially Oreo milkshakes with coffee, the shitty ones from McDonald's
I'm having one now and it hits the spot, I love Oreo but I hate the cookies
How could they come up with something that tastes so good and then ruin it by making it a cookie

>he doesn't dunk oreos in milk until they're soggy

You haven't been eating them right.

Pic with Thanksgiving!

burn in hell

Hot pork rinds dipped in blue cheese dressing

Dark chocolate chips and pistachios

Homemade sloppy joes

My grease fix...LJS chicken

they are still shit
they are shit thin
they are shit double stuffed
they are shit covered in chocolate
oreo falvour is great
oreo cookies are shit

>hundreds of raisins in every box

This is probably the most bullshit claim I've ever read on a cereal box.

Shitty opinions are allowed I guess. If you don't like the cookies there are far better ways to achieve "oreo flavour".

these are my ultimate go to candy

I don't like the corn... only the pumpkins. The large surface area to volume ratio of the corn makes it too waxy.

>Dark chocolate chips and pistachios
Shit son, that actually sounds delicious

Interracial marriage?

Mah nigga

I eat an entire jar of Nutella once a week.
I'm going to kill myself with my shotgun in 562 days.

don't do it user people care about you

>keeps in the fridge 1-2 weeks
>keeps in the freezer 1-2 months
>never lasts more than a couple of days

Also vienna sausages, I don't count sardines as a guilty pleasure since they are so healthy.

Yes! Candy corn Awesome.

since it is no shame edition

yes, the whole can in one sitting

holy shit user

I know this is no shame edition, but that's just sad.

I love Taco Bell. And fast food chicken nuggets.

Also this, eat a bowl everyday.

I will use my finger as a utensil to consume entire dipping cups of blue cheese dressing.

I love to dip chips in mustard

I love to put slices of spam on white bread (which I buy specifically for this), lightly cover it with mayo and season with black pepper.

I will buy these things once every 2 weeks and eat it all in one day.

peanut butter chips
i ate 600g of these in one sitting as a 4yo

Butter on saltines

I like frying up ground beef and seasoning it to make taco meat, throwing it in a bowl of fritos, throwing shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, and drowning it in hot sauce and mixing it up.

It's so bad for me, but I'll have it every so often.

I eat 2 or 3 of these 500g cans every years, so good, but so sweet too.

Slices of butter, straight half and half, frozen pizzas that I cover with extra cheese and jalapeƱos.
I also dip potato chips in sour cream that I add season salt to.

pic related

hole bag in one sitting, stomachache short after and self loathing long after

Buy some dutch processed cocoa and bake brownies with it. tastes just like oreos, without the bullshit.

Why the self loathing? That shit has less sugar than a 2l bottle of coke, of which some specimen drink 2 or even more a day - regularly.

Ever have a McGangBang? You take a McChicken and a Mcdouble and stick them together. I enjoy it as an American.

Dark chocolate covered cashews and pistachios from Trader Joe's. Very clean.

After I add the seasoning to my instant ramen I always stick my long tongue into the sachet to get at the powder residue like an MSG loving anteater.

This mixed with pasta.

Hmmm biltong is lekker

Boiled peanuts. I will stop at every fucking roadside stand for a bag/cup.

The city I grew up in had an extremely popular roadside boiled peanut stand that had been around for years that got shut down when the proprietor got caught pissing in the boiling pots. Can't tell you how many pounds of them I'd eaten. Haven't touched one since

What, just what, was he trying to achieve? He didn't want to spend money on salt or something?

Who fucking knows. Was the most devastating moment of my life at that moment in time when I heard

Jesus Christ....to be honest though Im so addicted to these fuckers(especially the Cajun ones) I would have probably just found another stand.

Well next time you suck the juice out of the shell, you'll think of me :^)

Beans and spag aint bad desu