I feel empty and depressed, I can barely feel anything anymore

I feel empty and depressed, I can barely feel anything anymore.

Everything is so meaningless, I don't know where to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Better-Never-Have-Been-Existence/dp/0199549265
amazon.com/Conspiracy-against-Human-Race-Contrivance/dp/0984480277
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make something out of nothing.

the mind has that power.

I'm trying to find something that could bring me joy, but even after reading, writing and drawing, I still feel empty.

How s turning 19 working out for you ?

Stop masturbating every day

Get the joints moving

Start lifting weights

Humans wernt made to be sat down all day

This is the literature board, not /r9kuck/

I have never masturbated

Exercise, healthy eating, lots of sleep on a regular schedule.

These are the three secret cures to most of the angst on Veeky Forums. Reading is good and good for you, but a healthy lifestyle can improve your outlook on life dramatically. And I don't mean becoming a health freak who lifts like mad and run daily marathons, I mean regular jogging, lots of fruits and vegetables, cutting back on sugar and booze, not overeating, and being disciplined about going to bed and getting up. It clears up the mind and improves your emotional state. Then you are better able to stare into the abyss and reckon the possibilities open to you.

dude weed lmao

well thats because reading can only give you the building materials. you have gathered them. now you have to build. that can only be done through experience.

both as are important as the other one, and both are useless by themselves.

^^^
Application is key

/thread

No weed will only make feel worse if you're already depressed.

being physically tired is part of it, just saying.

Chasing happiness for it's own sake will only lead you down into thorny ravines where you can no longer see the sun.

Instead you should do what you are good at, and happiness will come naturally.

One cannot ever be happy doing things with only their own happiness in mind.

Happiness can be found either in perfect stillness or else looking at what you've done and knowing it to be good.

Nice blog, fag. -_-'

Disagree. Have been depressed for years and weed helped quite a lot with stress and anxiety. Everyone is different though.

When I first started smoking I would be so paranoid I believed I was having heart palpitations. It didn't stop me though. But you're right everyone's different

is this real life

It always seems to be polar opposites for people I've noticed. I have friends that have smoked for years and have never had any issues. I also have friends who get extremely paranoid and anxious and just don't handle the high at all.

Another thing I've noticed is that for people who do experience anxiety and bad paranoia, they've always had a bad drug experience either from weed or other things.

I get paranoid and really self aware to the point where I endlessly think of how I'm being perceived. I usually say nothing for fear of embarrassing myself, and then no one ever wants to hang around me again.

I rarely smoke with anyone but myself so I'm not very sure how others handle it.
Whenever I do smoke with others I'll just sit with a thousand yard stare akin to It probably doesn't help I'm Christian and fear the events of revelations every single day high or not.

Who are you smoking with? I've felt exactly this way when I'm around family, but when I'm with friends who are also smoking I feel relaxed and probably say a lot of dumb shit but we're all laughing and having fun so it doesn't matter.

Not OP, but I had my 19 birthday the last week

future seems a little bit shady, but brighter than my 18's

then start.

Apathy or sorrow? Weed helps with the 2nd

Get out of this place. It is not good for you. Comeback after a couple of years if you still want to then.

LOLOLOLOL

Either find a passion or kill yourself. I'm actually being serious.

Ur life is hard

Learn to play an instrument

Read these, OP:

amazon.com/Better-Never-Have-Been-Existence/dp/0199549265
amazon.com/Conspiracy-against-Human-Race-Contrivance/dp/0984480277

Christian mysticism.