My life as i know it may be over soon. (No not suicide.)

My life as i know it may be over soon. (No not suicide.)
Join me in a last meal Veeky Forums?

looks like a /comfy/ last meal friend

if ur dying, can i have all ur moneyz

Pizza looks 6/10.

Why do you think you're gonna die soon?

>shit beer
>shit pizza
>not dying fucking some pussy

Good riddance

Yeah man. Is it cool if I have club sandwich though?

I love you, user.

Best way to reheat pizza is in a frying pan with a little bit of water and a lid.

Lemme, guess, you're definitely going to jail for 10 years for almost killing your professor.

If this is true and not a stupid bait thread, my heart goes out to you. See you on the other side cowboy.

RIP in pepsi, sweet prince

'za is a fine way to die

you will be missed

My morbid curiosity gets the better of me, whats going on user?

sorry professor cohen...

Are you still harping on about this shit? You deserve to go to jail, you fucking retard. No one feels bad for you. At least we won't have to see your asinine posts anymore

Why he going jail user? :^)

>>shit beer
>dogfish Head
fuck off ya cunt

Dogfish head? Shit beer? Are you out of your fucking mind?

>tfw i had a professor cohen for my freshman design class

I wish you had killed her

he keeps making shitty threads

>sad lonely faggot takes picture of his food in an attempt to attention whore about it

You need to dust that damn lamp base off before you go. That is disgusting. Dust is dead skin cells, dirt and insect waste and you're eating right beside them. No wonder you're dying.

Plus that is the worst bread stick I have ever seen in my entire life. The pizza looks good though.

You might die and this is what you eat? I guess you deserve to die, faggot.

le reddit germiphobe with reading comprehension problems you need to go back

le faggot tehehehe

wtf you can go to jail for that?

I'm fresh out of the pen from shitposting on ck

Well, it comes down to an accidental pregnancy and she may or may not want to have an abortion. Leaning towards not. So either I have to man up and try to be a father, or at the very least cough up child support for 18 years. Either way, I lose my lavish single lifestyle.

WHY IS THE BEER IN THE COMPUTER

your last meal is a hot and ready and a shitty IPA beer?

I was assuming jail

As was I

Best of luck user, I'm sure you can make a good father if that's the way things go

Youre about to die and you're drinking a shit beer?

I never thought of that.
That's a good tip, thank you.

Well at least you have ensured the survival of your genes.

NO OP DONT DO IT
DONT MARRY A FAT FEMINIST

>pepperoni and cheese pizza where barely 30% of the surface is covered in pepperonis
>Not having one single continuous layer of pepperonis overlapping each under under the cheese so that you get meat with every bite

Why

Do you own coat hangers?

rip in pepsi my man

that's a mighty fine 'rk 'za

Little Ceasars bread sticks (when hot) are GOAT

i was assuming incurable disease, such as advanced-stage HIV

There is no such thing as a good IPA

your an absolute retard....you dont have to be involved if you dont wnat to, unless you two were married during the time of conception or to within a plausible extent after the divorce(im assuming there was none), you cant be legally required to get a paternity test, as long as you dont sign any papers, and keep your distance away from her, claim its not yours, and do everything you possibly can to distance yourself and relive your self of intent to raise/care/ownership of a paternal nature, you cannot be forced to take a paternity test

this is 2016 and im a firm believer in pro choice, i beleive it whole heartedly that is a woman is pregnant, and the man wants nothing to do with it, and abortion is an option, and the women refuses, she should have to be the one to assume full responsibilty for it.

Found the drunk lawyer.

Seriously, I have to agree with you, but it seems to me in 2016, they will give you the option to take the test and if you refuse, culpability will be assumed by the courts. I don't know how you would argue that even when drunk.

James you fat fuck, where were you today?

yeah man, solid point, i mean surely anyone at the mercy of a stiffened index finger have their blood demanded by the jsutice system i mean why even have a bill of rights

i guess thats why our celebrities are dying, any deranged women can claim them to be a father and have the court demand their blood, they must go through that at least 20 times a day, and have a long standing list of court dates...theyd be trained...

hence the binding of marriage, not signing the birth certificate, not being at the hospital

how do you think so many blacks go without fathers

for a court to obtain the right to someones blood you have to have one hell of a case...not just some women with a baby and a rumor

OPs baby could literally be anyones child he assumes she did not cheat

dumbass

Move

> IPA
you deserve it

You are an empty-headed simp

Looks really tasty. Where is that pizza from?

triggered IPAfaggot

enjoy drinking piss