I know this website is shit, and that I should consider that english is not my native language. However...

I know this website is shit, and that I should consider that english is not my native language. However, I'm probably going an-hero tonight.

Btw, based on this website, which author do you write like?

iwl.me/

I am none too enthused

could be worse

I think it might default to that, I got that by giving it an astronomy paper.

Your Badge
I write like
Kurt Vonnegut

I got Vladamir Nobokov...

Quads confirm it.

I'm guess I'm the patrician meme master here. Not really, I just copied My Bloody Valentine's wiki.

>I'm guess
FUCK. I was going to write 'I'm guessing'. No doubt I'm DFW.

>be the one person on this stupid board that doesn't suck off joyce's overstylized dick
>apparently that's because i write like him and i hate myself

>probably going to an-hero
Give Jesus a chance before, for me user

Either I write all over the place, or it's not very accurate. I tried multiple entries of the same story and I got:

Ursula K. Le Guin
H.G. Wells
Stephanie Meyer
Arthur Conan Doyle
Jack London
Virginia Woolf

I think it's just guessing desu

i got oscar wilde. is this good?

>joyce
>overstylized
Grow up dweeb. You'll up out of this silly rut soon I imagine.

I used a paper I did, since I dont have anything else written digitally. I got Poe on the first few pages, orwell on a couple in the middle and dfw on the last two. Am I a meme?

literally same

you don't write like him, you self indulgent "humble" faggot hack

>Grow up dweeb. You'll up out of this silly rut soon I imagine.
this is basically what my mom says to me every time I tell her a nobel-prize winning author is 'only ok'

let's please not have these threads anymore.

THIS DOESN'T CONDUCT STYLE ANALYSES

IT'S ALL BASED ON RELATIVE WORD FREQUENCY

IT MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAY FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Badge
I write like
P. G. Wodehouse

Got the same for my genre fiction novel that Veeky Forums would burn my house down for.

Underrated. This post implies that it's just basing its comparisons off of certain keywords in our text.

>Put in two short things I wrote the other day and each came out as this
Broken site.

is this good?

This is the from the first 10 pages of my satire on postmodernism.

H. G. Wells (opening)
George Orwell (several times throughout)
Arthur Conan Doyle (several times throughout)
Harry Harrison (never heard of him)
Oscar Wilde
James Fenimore Cooper (fuck me)
H. P. Lovecraft
David Foster Wallace
Lewis Carroll (from a poem)
Stephen King (from the paragraphs that I made purposefully awful and cheesy)
Neil Gaiman
Mario Puzo (from the racist paragraph)
Bram Stoker
Stephenie Meyer (from the gay scenes between Will Smith and John Green)
Dan Brown (the twist at the end)

>I don't like the result so the site must be broken

I'm actually a fan of his.
Yeah, I'm a pleb, sue me.

So sad and banal.

The navy seals copypasta comes out as Wallace, so don't feel too bad, friendo. :^)

You can get different results by changing person names. By the way the Bloom pasta about Harry Potter gives you Rowling.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I write like David Foster Wallace

wew lad

what is it with americans all being "the best sniper" ?

I guess if your military revolves around cowardly killing someone unawares from a kilometre away while hiding in a bush then you might as well be the best at it.

blackpeoplereact.jpg

>"TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!?!" shouted C.I.A. He wheezed as he shouted, frustrated with the goon. "LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN" he belched whilst wildly gesticulating in front of the blindfolded man. "won't talk huh? No worries, I just need a change in strategy" C.I.A thought to himself. C.I.A pointed his pistol out the window. *BANGBANG*.
"HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD. WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT". Maimen removed the goon, and dragged over the next one.

Raymond chandler