write jokes

Your life.

lmao
good one

my diary desu familia

thank you
thank you

poop wiener butts

Right, there's a Jewish fella in the Synagogue, praying. He says, 'oh help me lord, help me please I'm up to my neck in debt, please just let me win the big lottery draw please.' A week goes by... Nothing. There again next Saturday morning, 'Lord' he says, 'are you fuckin' listenin' to me? Please I gotta win the big lotto draw, please.' Another week went past, nothing... Next Saturday morning, he's on his knees this time, 'Lord' he says, 'help me please you lousy bastard. Let me win the fuckin' lotto. Fuck sakes,' he says, 'I gotta win that fuckin' lotto, please.' And finally, the clouds of heaven parted. And a voice says, 'Eli, meet me half way here – try buying a fucking ticket.'

I took the SAT the other day. Halfway through the test I did something wild. I stood.

that's a good one

Don't know any white jokes.

kek

can't help you with that, but here's a black joke:

Nah wun dee a tar-black preechuh, a hook-noze ol' rabbeye, an a muthafuken muslum eee-mam wolk inna bahh, dey wannin tuh get sumtin tuh drank, yew know ow dey iz, ann nah preechuh say to da bahhtenna dat dey wud luuuve a coowl drap o' saldy waddamelon cor-dealle! Da bahhtenna say ok. He go talk da jeewish'n, axe whad he lie t'do. Jew'n say tuh da bahtenduh, ohh lawdy I finna get myzelf a nyeet glasze oh da cheepist likka yall gots, an i don intenna pay ov'a dolla fiddy ah so fo' it. Ok say da bahtenduh. Den he gum u da eye-maahm, n ee zed im, mistuh eemam, whad u likka hab too-day, p'aps a meent julip'uh somn, bud da eemam say dat he radda be rape by a hunnid heich-eye-vee positif hoes dan let a drop a algohol pass is lips. Nah at dis pahticalah momen da black preechuh put he fingah hii in da ayer, an he say, oh bahhtenduh, I like a chane my odah, cauze ya see, i'dn't kno those hunnid hoes wuz on dah menyu!
if you cant understand this dialect you're racist

wrong joke

left joke xDDDD

I can't believe how much I'm laughing at this.

"If you take life too seriously, it's not funny."

-- Wavy Gravy

lol

I keked

Nah you better pay shekels if you want to hear my jew jokes.

Forgot pic.

This joke is only for people who watched wrestling around the year 2000

Do you think if Billy Kidman came out of retirement, he'd change his name to William Manman?

Like and subscribe

What's the difference between a gun and a best friend?

Your best friend can't rescue you from all the bad things in life

How are a best friend and a gun the same?

Everyone feels relief when they go off in your mouth