Are there any books that let me pretend I have friends?

Are there any books that let me pretend I have friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosplaypics.net/wp/tag/xidaidai/
youtube.com/watch?v=d2EW8vns0TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gimme your email address and we can write a book simulating our friendship

Your diary desu ?

Harry Potter.
Which is sort of saddening. I haven't read anything since I read HP in elementary that made it feel like I had friends.

It's literally impossible to not have friends if you actually try and want one.

i would very much like to cum on her toes

>her

PLEASE BE A TRAP

>liking feet and not being able to tell when they're girl's feet and not a guy's

>flat
>wig
>covering face with phone
>sitting so you cant tell about hips or height
clocked

sadly, no.

cosplaypics.net/wp/tag/xidaidai/

There's a decently long sequence (5+ pages iirc) in Malcolm Lowry's Ultramarine which is literally just dialogue of a crew of sailors chatting and fucking around in their cots before sleeping. It's pretty chummy.

Reading Proust is like having an open invitation to your smart loser friends house. Whenever you get there he's already been drinking for hours and immediately waxes rhapsodic on the intricacies of his profound examination of his excoriating awareness's relationship with the mundanity of his everyday existence, or at least his everyday existence as it was ten years ago before he locked himself in his cork-lined apartment and stopped going out at all, on account of his allergies.

Am I the only one who gets depressed when I read books where the main characters have really good friends? Like it kind of reminds you you'll never have best friends that will leave their homes to go to mordor with you because you're so awkward and unlikable, that you'd have to make the trip alone and probably die?

Yeah. This is why I like books that are sad because after you're finished you feel very happy that things aren't worse off.

Yeah, Crime and Punishment gave me serious feels about not having a friend like Razumikhin.

Damn dude, I've never seen such a good description of Proust before.

That pose makes me wanna bury my face in a juicy pussy and lick lick lick away.

Youtube is better for that. Watch Redlettermeida videos to pretend to have friends, watch ASMR videos to pretend a girl cares about you

I read "prose" at first and I thought damn this dude gets excited over words

I care about you, user. And I'm a girl btw.

I appreciate that. But a line of text doesn't have the same impact as a video of a girl pretending to get drunk and high with me
youtube.com/watch?v=d2EW8vns0TI

I've always wanted to read that. Should I read it before our after Under the Volcano?

She can read a nice piece of prose to me while I do it, no problem.

harry potter was perfect for this for school kids. thats why it become so popular

sounds great. where should I start?

that's what tv is for.

If we're bringing other media into this, you may as well throw in Undertale and Planescape: Torment. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon too, weirdly.

Don't objectify women, subjectify them instead.

>objectify
Stopped reading there.

women, subjectify them instead.

Still looks like a dude, dude.

wtf does that even mean

facebook?

I browse Veeky Forums.

kek

Does wonders

I just play anime visual novels. The stories are (sometimes) interesting, the characters are easy to get attached to, all you really have to do is read, and you can try again and again if you fuck up. Win win. The only con is that you might feel even lonelier afterwards, but you can fill that void by purchasing merchandise of the character you liked most / dated in the game. Seeing the items around the house is like having a roommate or a girlfriend or something. Feels good, but kinda bad.

Same. My one IRL friend is such a pleb that it's hard to respect her on an intellectual level. I know she's not stupid, just pleb.

At least you have one IRL friend

not true

Please teach me how to write like that. I wish I wasn't a pleb.

totalitarianism in a tundra

Da fuck? Play a good game at least.

I played Katawa Shoujo just while beginning a new school.

That was rough. It killed me, playing a game where I stumbled into a new world and people made an effort to be friends with me, while I went to school and had none.

Read Trainspotting, maybe the sequel, definitely the prequel - Mark Denton is mah niggah

*Renton.

really need to sort this autocorrect

right? i played persona 4 like that.

>Blunt Roll Tutorial and Beer Tasting * ASMR*
>timecapsule.avi

>literally
Here that should be an actual crime to use that
And no its more then possible

No, but alcohol does.

Played both and I felt the same way. Since it's summer (uni) I've gone back to my old habits.

Games are also good but since OP asked for books (and the fact that we're on Veeky Forums) visual novels are a more relevant suggestion.

Anything that would do this but with a girl. dont care if it's romantic or not. I used to have girlbros but now I'm a friendless loser and miss that since it was different from guy friends. I don't care if it isn't a serious Veeky Forums book.

>game
>good

Persona 4 really is fun as a friend sim of sorts.
>Choosing who to hang out with each day
>Hour long trips out of town with lots of shenanigans
>fun, believable characters
>long as fuck

I guess Bible was created for purpose of having additional imaginary friend.

This is actually a good answer, OP. Faith and shit can be a good comfort.