Get into music

>Get into music

After a few intense years , i dont listen to that much music anymore

>Get into films

After a few intense years , i don't see that many movies anymore

>Get into literature recently

Excited about it, for now.

Anyone knows what is happening to me and my hobbies? Is this shit cyclical or is just a trait of my personality? I don't want to get "tired"of every new hobby i found after a few years, does the passion for a medium dissapear with time?

>getting "into" anything

that's already a green flag for suicide, friendo

Patricians don't "get into" anything. They simply consume art whenever they are inspired to, and they have done this all their lives.

You perfectly know what i mean with "getting into X".

>musics, films, literature
>hobbies
Those aren't hobbies user; they're interests. You're consuming a form of media/art.

Combine writing with history, scifi or drawing and never be bored

When you first get into anything you can easily wander along a list of "classics" which are simultaneously accessible, challenging, and are still considered greats in their respective fields.

But then comes the work part. Sooner or later you make it through that list and in order to find more, you either have to mine the classics you already read more deeply, refine your taste and learn to love inaccessible challenging works of the medium, or pick a different one and start again.

Everything in life from exercise, to diet, to even people works like this user.

i bet you don't know shit about music

not OP but I don't. Can I learn about music without playing any instrument?

Absolutely

It's not hard ti read about music and find how styles developed and culture a good grasp on music history and all that

Of course it makes it much more fruitful if you make music because then you apply the cool shit you found

I bet i do, you fucking pretentious cunt.

>consuming
>a hobby
lol

>just a trait of my personality
ur an intellectual harry

im a wot?

an intellectual, harry

I'm an INTELLECTUAL?!

Harry ur an intellectual

I think you've made a mistake. I mean, I... can't be a... an intellectual. I mean, I'm... just... Harry. Just Harry.

HARRY U FUCKIN RETARD UR AN INTELLECTUAL OK??

regarding this I once heard a story that the invention of belts in martial arts was for western audiences, so they could feel a sense of achievement as they went along. the trick was to disguise that learning a martial art is just like learning a language: you never fully learn it but instead just constantly develop/lose finesse.
OP seems like the people who "learn French" in high school, and retain about enough to say "good day, how are you", and despite years of verb tables could not read a book in French if they're life depended upon it. kind of like Bosie.

I'm not an intellectual, user!

God fucking damnit Harry u retard
ur a retard Harry

I'm not a FUCKING INTELLECTUAL I don't WANT TO do your FUCKING REASONING AND OBJECTIVE UNDERSTANDING of FUCKING ABSTRACT MATTERS you FAT OAF user

Enjoying art =/= Learning a skill

Im quite genuine about what i like and i still love music and film, i dont do it because i want to brag about my knowledge in a medium.

The thing is that, after some time, some of the passion and excitement for the medium has gone.

finesse isn't basic competence; not that you'd recognise the latter either, Bosie.

Start writing dumbass

Typically when people get burntout of consuming other peoples artistic achievements they begin pursuing their own.

Get deeper into the art forms. Learn the theory, write reviews and analyses (in your diary for yourself or on the internet, it doesn't matter), try making the art yourself.