Jonathan Franzen, Tao Lin and the ghost of David foster wallace's past from the future walk into a bar

Jonathan Franzen, Tao Lin and the ghost of David foster wallace's past from the future walk into a bar

>finish this joke

Tao Lin kills himself.

kek

and get bumps on their heads from walking into a bar

and they get shot by a Muslim.

"Why the long face?"

None of them walk out.

You cast Detect Talent
It's not very effective...

Nobody notices.

and I haven't read any of them lmao

Jonathan Franzen's eyes glow. David Foster Wallace's beak glistens. Tao Lin's nose.. drips.

And the barman says, "Sorry, we don't serve talentless hacks."

...walk through the bar and out the backdoor w/o purchasing a beer or any other drink

tao says to the ghost of David foster wallace " hey wallace that's a cool bandana. it makes you look really badass. it's like, your thing. your the cool bandana man".

Franzen cringes and looks nervous.

the ghost of David foster wallace asks "who are you"?

Jonathan Franzen, Tao Lin and the ghost of David foster wallace's past from the future walk into a bar and nobody discerns any talent

lol

and the ghost of David Foster Wallace's past from the future says

"I'm gonna died you know"

I feel like if this actually happened Tao and David would wander off and get high and smash bitches while Franzen would cry like a nerd cuck

and the ghost of David foster wallace's past from the future throws a table at tao lin and ghost fucks megan boyle into oblivion.

bump for LULZ

they have a few drinks and write down a collective 2000 page book prefaced with a blog entry.

they had a drink and the next night they ate whale

>I used to fuck groupies by rambling about literary sincerity and hamming up my autistic stutter. What about you?

>I uplift hipster chicks and rape them so hard they turn into trannies.

>H-hey guys, one time, at a book signing, a girl--

>Shut the fuck up Franzen! You're the designated driver, go wait in the car.

you guys aren't very good at this.

Which one said that?
The bartender?

lmao

samefag baka
funny anyway

Veeky Forums isnt very funny

what else is new

this