Tfw your classmates' intellectual intelligence is far less superior to that of my own

>tfw your classmates' intellectual intelligence is far less superior to that of my own

What do Veeky Forums?

Idk leave community college and go to a real university for a real subject?

Kill yourself to not have to deal with the agony of interacting with subhuman filth

Honestly I avoid people who are far smarter than me. I can't deal with the feelings of inferiority. I exclusively hangout with brainlets because of this.

Being in an engineering school, I experience this every day.

It is frustrating to be around lazy assholes who have zero intellectual maturity and brag to their friends about how much they didn't study last night.

I can at least take solace in the fact that these people (really, I should use the correct term: brainlets) will never amount to anything.

this tbhfamilia

thats why I browse Veeky Forums

get older

>far less superior to that of my own

>Sit in class
>Look at guy next to me
>Full on Zen mode
>Chat him up about who he is and his past
>Literally blows me the fuck out of the water in every way
>Feel like inferior shit
>Spend every chance I can with him
>Try to learn his mystical ways
>Don't think I made much progress
>Feeling like shit
>last day of semester
>Walk out of class for the last time before exams
>Friend turns towards me
>Grabs my shoulder
>"You know man I have to say, when I first met you I thought you were an asshole but you've really seemed to grow up. I like you. Keep in touch."
Become their friend and they'll rub off on you

You don't need to do anything. Intelligent people without wisdom start to show their own limits and tend to fuck up in all sorts of ways due to overconfidence. That's when you reassess what it means to be smart.

Im the opposite. Im quite a sub qt bitch

/thread

Same

Stop.

Same famiglia, I had to do an applied math major to not feel like a useless shit. The most valuable thing I learned from my engineering degree is how easy it is to get one.

How the fuck do you not kill yourself for being so beta?

work harder

kill yourself

you've beat someone else at something user, clearly you have reached the pinnacle of perceivable human experience

congratulations

>less superior

And then you made sweet sweet love in the cleaning cupboard.
We've all heard this one before.

Back to