Writes equations on his window in white marker for maximum cinematic effect ruining his window in the process

>writes equations on his window in white marker for maximum cinematic effect ruining his window in the process

Is he... dare I say it... our guy?

>implying that's maximum cinematic effect when you could have Ramanujan writing mock modular forms on the ground in chalk, describing visions of black holes given to him by Indian goddesses

that's chalk friendo

That's probably grease pencil.

Just a meme.

When I'm just writing bullshit equations and try to solve them just because I'm bored, I use a big green board.
I don't know why, but the feel of white chalk and the color just gives me confort.

No idiot would write on a window.

All the Greats do it.

We have equations all over our damned windows in the Geology student labs. It's available space

John Nash is actually my favorite

Hmm... Looks nice. Now I want a glass screen with ultraviolet lighting to draw my schemes instead of this dull chalkboard...

did that kid finally disproved relativity as he said 5 years ago?

>has so awful memory that has to write stuff
>has so awful mental visualization capacity that has to draw stuff

He's like a little baby.

>0≤π≤1

GENIUS

>everyone can memorise surface integrals with 6 variables and figure out best way to solving them or any other complicated problem on the first try and spot all possible contradictions in previous propositions
yeah, childish

actually, he might refer to some sort of a formula he thinks of, that involves π.

> 0

Was he too poor to buy a computer and/or a drawing tablet? They are way more practical than a fucking window

It's just grafitti, note the hangman gang in the bottom right corner plus various tiny penis symbols scribbled throughout other panes.

Nobody writes math on a glass window unless you like staring into the sun while looking at your work

Based on the real life stories of Nash and the prevalence of mental illness on our board. There is no doubt he is our guy.

confirmed

must be hollywoods thing

probably not pi as in a number but as in the letter

"what is proof by contradiction, daddy?"
"this is why your mother left"