Greentext the plot for your novel

Last one is completely dead, also it's not going anywhere

>a guy born without an asshole
>a guy born without the ability to have an opinion
>1st guy gets no SJW sympathy because the aspect central to his identity is necessarily private
>2nd guy provokes SJW ire because he doesn't agree/disagree on any issue (which means he disagrees [silence is violence])
>the 2 start an anti-meta-pseudo-movement that doesn't go anywhere for 400 pages

Love it but can't see how it could really be a novel, maybe a play?

Multi-generational biblical gangster tragedy written in a style hopefully similar to Faulkner and McCarthy. Though the characters experience their politics intensely all of the major characters are deeply flawed and their political stances are usually insincere coping mechanisms.

>prose reinterpretation of the first part of Paradise Lost with a few higher ranking black nationalists after the 1985 MOVE bombing deciding that theyll devote their lives to petty selfish crime instead of doomed idealistic causes
>this leads two of them to become gangbangers and one to kill himself, one gangbanger dies of AIDs and the other has an illegitemate son with a hood skank and a short lived career as low level a crack pusher before going to prison where he is killed by Aryan Brotherhood
>later his bastard son is an intelligent but deeply troubled, self loathing and scared adolescent growing up in north philadelphia who becomes involved with a white girl from out of the city out in an attempt to escape his own life and reach some mythological suburban ideal
>her father was one of the firemen in 1985 who was ordered to stand by and watch the neighborhood burn, and tho he was distressed at the time has grown deeply racist over time to cope with his guilt
>she is a shitty college liberal going to college in the city and getting off on slumming with an oppressed POC
>her brother is an altright borderline neonazi cop who will come to hesitantly accept their relationship because he approves of how self loathing Black MC is, and will be killed in a genuinely unjustified way by a random hoodrat shortly after, driving the alcoholic father to strangle his daughter to death in a drunken rage
>Black MC returns to his hood thoroughly shaken to raise his infant half sister, but is haunted by the fact that he knows he would still leave if he could even if it meant abandoning her

I'll copy paste because of how lazy i am

t's mostly for entertainment and also social commentary on how easy it is to break apart social circles with rumors, toxic relationships, paranoia, and emotional abuse.

I keep fucking up. Here's the plot

>Very smart and sadistic woman living in 1692 begins holding a set of large exotic animals at home so that when she decides to die she would starve them for weeks and then let them eat her alive.
>A group of women find her stash of animals which means trouble
>she spends the rest of the novel indirectly killing them off by manipulating them and the towns people.
>she must do this while having enough resources to feed her animals while trying to keep the blame away from herself as she is a woman and could be easily accused of being a witch
>during this she begins talking to the animals and getting attached to them
>in the end she's almost emptied out the whole town after a riot breaks out because of her, resulting in a lot of deaths
>The main character forgets why she wanted to die in the first place and while walking back to feed her animals she is attacked at home where her whole house is almost totally engulfed in flames
>main character feels a strange love for these animals and is determined to protect them to her last breath as it is the only time she's ever felt love
>she successfully evacuates the animals, kills her attacker and puts all the animals in their cages
>later lets some of the animals fuck her
>lets them free in their respective habitats and spends the rest of her life living in the forest where she slowly dies due to malaria and starvation

It's mostly for entertainment and also social commentary on how easy it is to break apart social circles with rumors, toxic relationships, paranoia, and emotional abuse.

>virgin birth
>baby grows up in a normal household but with many different religious sects monitoring him v. closely
>grows up completely normal
>story is told from perspective of one of the low ranking monitoring people
>person grows up to be so absolutely normal there starts to be doubt about the validity of the virgin birth, which wears heavy on the narrators mental health
>waiting waiting impatiently examining the habits of the persons life
>narrator is kidnapped by what he assumes to be an opposing sect also monitoring the now teenager
>taken to interrogation room
>they try to convince him he is in a mental hospital and narrowly avoided jail for stalking a woman and her child for 16 years because he refused to believe the woman he was infatuated with got knocked up

Eh. Sounds bad.

What makes you think that's a good story? What are you trying to say?

Interesting. But why would the animals fuck her? That feels very forced and unnecessary. Also, that sounds like a fuck ton of research you need to do. Good luck.

I'd read it.

Meh, I just added that part of animals fucking her to get more attention, most likely will not use it. And yes I've realised the implications of how much if have to research. Thank you.

>What makes you think that's a good story?

There isn't much good contemporary writing about the day to day lives and interactions of poor people in conflict in the city, especially not writing that doesnt have an overt political agenda (of course my politics and perspective cant be and shouldnt be removed, but the story is not a conveniant illustration reaffirming my beliefs). It's less about having an "original" plot and more about painting a picture of the setting, the characters and their interactions.

>What are you trying to say?

There isnt a moral or purpose I'm explicitly aware of and working towards besides making a beautiful and powerful narrative.

I feel like most minority fiction is about the struggles of being poor in the city. It's usually crap. If you follow through I wish you luck.

>young male university student is deeply depressed and borderline NEET after the death of his father
>plot beings with him about to commit suicide
>a serious of unfortunate events draw him into a daylong, devastating odyssey of interpersonal and sexual failure through the city
>it's left ambiguous if he kills himself at the end
basically supposed to be a typical modernist coming of age story I'm writing as an exercise, don't expect to get it published. it's also therapeutic for me
I write in german btw, so forgive the hasty english

Go for it. Be careful though. This could end up horrible.

The third line of greentext makes me think you would be interested in Naked by Mike Leigh, its on youtube.

>pre-teen gay guy
>his father breaked up with his mother after he discovered she was pregnant
>looks for a mature man to have sex
>meets a 54 y.o. man on grindr
>they meet
>they have violent sex
>they start a s/m relationship
>he discovers the old man is his father
>he strangle him to death during sex then he fucks his corpse

>a serious
kek
I'm just slowly writing scenes and working them into chapters right now, with a lot of rewriting
I'll probably never finish, but that's ok, I don't feel like I have any chance at being a serious writer and the career sucks anyway, so w/e

>Mc is a nameless soldier who live alone in a forest. He never talks or reveal his face.
>One day, someone from the Royal Guards comes, says the Queen is calling him.
>Nope. Run away. Got chased. Again and again.
>Finally, they say they will give him a ring which will put him into an eternal sleep.
>They want him to protect the princess, who will go on a trip to conquer the Demon Lord.
>Ok whatever you want. I only need the ring.
>A normal 18 years old American boy got summoned to conquer the Demon Lord.
>The normal boy falls in love with the Princess because she was the first one he saw when he got summoned.
>On the trip.
>Normal boy fails again and again and man up.
>The soldier does lots of things but pretends that he did nothing.
>Did I mention that this world, women have stronger magic, so there is a Queen, not a King.
>There are some other races like Lizardman, Troll, Goblin, Elf, Dwarf, but they refuse helping Human because the Demon Lord who start from the North will goes on Human's land first.

Kinda easy to guess plot twist: The soldier is an immortal man, who lost his memory, also, he is kinda emotionless because his tragic past caused by immortality.

think I've seen parts of it before, not really what I'm working towards

who strangles who?

>group of 6 highschool girls falsely accuse a teacher they don't like of sexually abusing them
>teachers actually molests them in revenge

kys

repostan

>7 "angels" are created by "god" to keep humans away from the moon where the "essence of humanity" lies
>group of misfits accidentally kill one of the angels and take its power for themselves
>the others come after them
>forced to kill a few more
>a man of considerable political sway tries to protect them
>turns out he's an angel as well but hates god for cursing him with the existence of only to serve
>plans on killing the rest of the angels and those who have powers so that he can take revenge on god himself
>misfits stop him and decide to take on god instead
>kill him but not really, just incapacitate him
>one of them falls into the essence and is driven insane
>methodically kills off the rest of misfits save for one who lost their powers any way
>becomes the antichrist
>she kills god and uses the power to defeat this asshole
>dies alone

Its a scifi setting so everything is super-allegory; its also partially a character study

Yeah. Keep going for it. Don't think of it as a career. Write for you. Try to get it published anyway because if nothing else it'll give you beer money.

This sounds terrible.

>kid starts secret society in small town midwest high school with buddy
>recruits variety of people from different walks of life to be in society - rotc guy, jock, cheerleader, 4.0 student, drug addict, etc
>rumor spreads about the society in the school
>no one knows who is in it
>everyone suspicious as fuck
>the society is actually just a friendly get-together club, nothing malicious
>rumor spreads that the upcoming class president election will be messed with in some way, no one knows how
>charismatic valedictorian who is known by everyone in the town is running
>gets interviewed by local news as to his opinions on any possible tomfoolery about the election
>he mid-sentence gets shot live on tv
>society knows they will be blamed, leader makes everyone keep quiet
>someone within the society comes forward and outs everyone else
>series of interviews of everyone outing each other to save themselves via game theory-esque dialogue with investigators
>it comes out the original founder who moved into town from elsewhere was captain of the rifleman team at his old school and owns the type of rifle that killed the guy
>his society all blame him, claiming the meetings of the society all pertained to possible assassinations and satanism type rituals
>claim they were scared to leave so they went with it for a while
>he kills himself and falsely admits to doing it in his suicide letter to save his friends face

not tight enough desu

So War of the Ancients from World of Warcraft, got it.

I've never played WoW but okay

>not tight enough desu
Drink more wine.
But overall pretty weak. Definitely refine it a bit.

wine is gross user

>mediocre writer that stumbled ass-backwards into a successful detective novel, despite his lack of talent
>lives outside of the inner-circle of the local art and writing scene, which is led by a DFW-like cult icon
>shows up at a book signing for said icon and is humiliated before being offered an invitation to one of his upcoming parties
>the party is a sideshow of insufferable and bizarre artists, but the main character aligns himself with some of the more grounded people that he meets
>king writer declares that he's undertaking a genre-shattering new project, but reveals few details of it, leaving everyone guessing
>back home, our main character spots the local elementary school emptying the trash and recycling bins into the same truck, and decides to reinvent himself as an investigative journalist
>by going into character as his detective (intentional cringe)
>as he works the "case", the king writer's ego has officially gone bat shit insane, and plans a launch party for his announcement
>a third grader from the school scoops the main character's expose into the recycling scam, and dejected, he shows up at king writer's party
>king writer dedicates himself to a new media of literature (Writing NOW!) that involves scavenger hunts for readers in the real world, in real time
>the remaining guests follow his first adventure, which leads to king writer revealing that he's planted bombs around the city - the only way to find them in time is to follow his clues
>main character - in character - and the artists work through his writings to put an end to it and reveal him as being a maniac

Currently laying out the outline, doing some scouting for the real-world locations (most of them are accurate).

This feels incredibly disjointed. You're trying to do too many things at once.

>starts with protagonist's friend's funeral
>society's double-standarts are mocked and satirized throught the whole story
>protagonist is confused about life, and so on (existensialist crisis, something along those lines)
>some girl he stalks reignites his will to live
>but he's still burdened by the death (can't seem to comprehend)
>he and girl meet, but he soon gets bored with her
>goes on a trip, but sees that those double standarts exist everywhere
>realizes that his feeling is shared by the rest of humans
>realizing this, he lives life the way he likes it
>but, the burden is still there, in a form of a demon, taunting him
>makes a deal with the demon, to speak to his friend one last time
>he tricks him
>confronts the demon
>and then kills himself

still unsure about the ending desu
i know i posted in the last one, but i only got one (you)

Based in an fantasy universe still in development. This is just a short story of many to come.
>the revered pantheon of gods revealed to be false and evil (from the perspective of those who don't know the full story and motivations.)
>chaos ensues, a plauge is spread, monsters and previously imprisoned demi-gods are released upon the world
>a local town abbot tries to cope with this and connect his people without the gods
>he spreads falsehoods about the gods and himself to make the villagers treat him with the same reverence as they would the gods
>they dont buy his shit, he himself dont even believe it
>he is approached by a an unknown traveler who gives him the possibility to achieve some sort of stature with the villagers by commiting miracles and such
>he accepts the gift
>turns out the traveler was one of the previously imprisoned gods
>he tricked the abbot into becoming an abomination who devours his entire village
>but in the abbots eyes he just made his and the villagers bond closer by giving them this gift of being one unseperable entity

Gonna make a part 2 also where a soldier deserter from this village heads home in the hopes of finding his family unscathed, but he only finds all the houses empty, so he heads towards the church only to find the macabre hulking nightmare of flesh which were his former friends and family.

The ending is really bad starting from the 5th from the bottom line. The part of the girl feels hamfisted as well.

Well, let's try it again ... didn't get any meaningful replies so far.

It's a very character centric trilogy in a modern setting resembling the 90s technologically while socio-economically it's a mix of Gilded Age with faux democracy and Absolutist undertones, but without religious elements. Basically dystopian without screaming about how dystopian it is. Also it's actually the future 500 years after the world we know got wiped out.

There are six main viewpoint characters who interact with and affect each other at some point while pursuing their own goals, and here it goes...

>idealistic but lazy guy emigrates from his shithole country to leave le mysterious shady past behind
>meets an insufferably narcissistic artist in school (makes sense in story context), they develop a somewhat open relationship, are on the same wavelength, everything seems too good to be true
>she gets involved in dangerous, seemingly paranormal stuff, disappears/"gets captured" by the government
>attempts to rescue her (and change the world while he’s at it)
>meets many different people and groups on his journey (mindless slaves, thugs, pirates, members of the nobility, some loli with hacking skills and a guy who is clearly inspired by Bin Laden)
>becomes most wanted terrorist causing chaos, destruction and indirectly starting a fucking war

Your typical byronic hero who fails at being truly ruthless and struggles from a moral choice into another, turning most people against him … which is all part of THE PLAN

>eldest daughter of a powerful politician (kinda a less competent Alexander VI)
>very popular, gentle, almost saccharine and idealistic hence not respected by her peers and used as a political pawn by her family
>actually a disillusioned psychopath and control freak playing everybody
>supports the terrorist guy from the inside, attempting to crush the entire system just to see things happening and testing her intellect
>organizes the assassination of her father/mother and becomes the de facto head of the most powerful country
>starting to get conflicted since her actions endanger the future of her little sister

Basically a smarter, slightly deranged Taylor Swift who does politics instead of singing

>sweet naive member of a cult-like organisation with self-worth issues
>discarded by the said organisation and left with a fellow member and a creepy but somewhat charming guy who clearly wants to do her
>the three are basically refugees and travel through the countryside
>meet couple shady people and eventually rather friendly bounty hunters/couriers
>they have adventures together, she eventually becomes an important target due her knowledge about the organisation
>the guy who wanted to do her, attempts to do her in
>she betrays her friends in order to get into a better position

That kind girl who gets manipulated and used so often, it turned her into a manipulative bitch, who corrupts others

1/2

2/2

>cynical, high ranking member of a scary powerful cult-like organisation addicted to gambling (and pretty good at it)
>competitive and playful but dully follows orders of the leader, who is also kinda her "boyfriend"
>invited 1 to join the organisation after they met under ... complicated circumstances
>they spend couple weeks doing small time jobs for the organisation with him; kidnapping the kid of an mafia lawyer for example
>seemingly betrays 1 and 3 by the end of the first book
>goes over to play the part of a high ranking government agent/adviser on the orders of the leader, who wants to undermine the government from the inside
>also supports the terrorist guy from behind the scenes in her free time

Bit of Becky Sharp or a darker version of Puck with tits, who would totally murder a kid with her bare hands. A lot of the plot develops because of her actions or inactions

>high ranked “detective” in a corrupt and bureaucratic system where any kind of work gets delegated to the peons, in her position due nepotism
>slacks away in the office drowning in coffee until she gets an overly motivated underling who wants to reform the whole thing and actually cares about fighting crime (the guy is also childhood friend from 1)
>they never make any noticeable progress and she gets kidnapped by terrorists at some point
>meets 1 during escape attempt, they actually get along well after initial animosity, he lets her escape
>they cooperate later but she’s forced to choose whether to side with him or his childhood friend, and picks the latter

I … have no idea how to sum her up. A resigned/detached white collar worker looking for purpose or something

>semi-insane, self absorbed, charismatic aristocrat who lost his position and family in a coup
>looking for revenge at any cost, has a band of very competent, quirky and loyal sidekicks
>moves up by betraying his benefactors and allies but manages to put the blame on others
>becomes underworld crime lord and assassinates members of the elite/nobility
>rises from the underground and manages to gain public support over 2, and orders kidnapping of her sister

A modern, darker and edgier version of Don Quixote who is better at hiding his madness and would unironically quote The Price. Doesn’t actively do much himself but constantly improves his position

the part with the girl isn't really that long, and they're in a realtionship for two chapters, but she has less than three lines of dialouge

the idea was that when they first met, she went to study abroad and they exchanged letters, but when she returns after a couple months, the moment she steps off a train, he is disgusted, buys a one way ticket to some town and walks right past her

it's just there to show how easy he lost his will to live, and the exist. crisis continues -- as for the demon, it's more of a personification of the exist. crisis, that when he realizes he can't overcome, kills him

I got to tell you. These are just, just horrible. Maybe it works as some kind of YA but definitely not good literature.

The ending still feels really forced. Explore it a bit more and rework it and it could be decent.

>I'm working day and night on this super amazing literary masterpiece that is sure to be a bestseller. But first, I want Veeky Forums-senpai to notice me! Maybe I should post my idea...

STOP RIGHT THERE!
Before you do anything, peel your fat, sweaty fingers off the keyboard and take this really simple and easy test.

IF you find your summary containing one or more of the following keywords...

>demons
>angels
>gods
>chaos
>darkness
>light
>chosen
>prophecy
>immortal
>vampire
>werewolf
>secret
>ancient
>war
>army
>evil

...Then close the browser right away, navigate to the folder with your text file in it, click the file, press and hold down the shift key, then press delete and click "OK" in the subsequently appearing dialogue box.
And start over.

OR, alternatively, think long and hard about what is it exactly that these terms mean in your story and look for some other ways to express it.

You're welcome!

What if I'm writing it for myself? What if its just an allegory for Revelations?

Alright, thank you!

Lmao this

Well, I don't post videos about myself masturbating online either, so maybe keep it to yourself?

None of us are getting published anyways, so why not? Are you a Rightist or something? Do you hate anime?

>kid gets sent to usa because he impregnated a maid
>meets a ship worker, who is mad at his boss
>kid goes with the ship worker to the captain to complain
>kid meets his uncle, who happens to be a senator

gg

>none of us
i am publishing my 17th book this year, plebian

>2016
>not having published 3 books a month
>not having at least 100 NYT bestsellers

Shorten the list to
>Chaos
>Chosen
>Prophecy
>Immortal
>Vampire
>Werewolf
>Secret
>Evil

and I agree.

Nigga wat...

It is my belief that there are people here who are genuinely passionate about writing and sincerely want to improve. This is to help those people keep from wasting their time with guaranteed garbage. If you love to wallow in fermented urine, while your one and only life drifts by, then by all means do. It's a free world, after all.

>Maybe it works as some kind of YA
Well, that's exactly what I am going for, with that in mind, is there anything beyond "horrible" to add? What's especially horrible? Is there anything that isn't?

I am thankful for any kind of feedback, user.

But you're letting your own bias get in the way of improving their work. Something like may work better since these are all very generic. You literally outlawed "war."

Fair enough. I guess I'm hoping the style and quality of description will carry it, which is presumptuous I guess. Maybe the multigenerational and multiracial angle will add something more? I'm thinking something like The Sound and The Fury, with large sections of the book focusing on different characters, tho closely intertwined. So it's not just poor minorities in the city, it's also a critical look at the life and habits of liberal college students in the city, a sympathetic look at a damaged racist and his relationship with the world, an uncomfortable but common view of a young black man who idealizes white suburbia and white conservatism.

I know race and poverty are well trodden ground but that's what my most interesting life experiences involve and I think I can write something good without showing my hand. Can post an excerpt if anyone is interested

>You literally outlawed "war."

That's right, because the odds are 9000:1, that you have no maturity or experience sufficient to tackle a phenomenon as vast and manifold as war and can only come up with some inane, black-and-white comic book representation of conflict.

This is also the one and only time I'm going to explain the reasoning behind any of the terms listed.

>UFO attacks US allies in Afghanistan in 201X
>revealed to be operated by Bin Laden and mysterious masked men
>generic evil sand people create Outer Heaven overnight
>merrika attacks the castle, the protagonist is the most elite among the elitest operators in the military, accompanied by other walking stereotypes like ebonics speaking big (black) guy
>the UFO reappears to ambush the attackers, and then it turns out some of the elite guys have turned traitor
>our brave patriotic Americans must figure out what's going on and save freedom and democracy etc
>???
I was writing this as a joke and parody of all the elite military men masturbatory fiction like Cola Duty, Michael Bay movies and those Matthew Reilly or whatever his name was books, but then I accidentally the plot outline and now have no idea what I intended to do with the cult, UFO, Bin Laden, traitors stuff. It's like when Jerry wrote flaming globes of Sigmund on the paper, then couldn't figure out why it was supposed to be funny at the end of the episode.

>the amount of time I spent for this shit

>t. some who has no maturity or experience sufficient to tackle a phenomenon as vast and manifold as war
K.

>i will dictate to you what you can and cannot write about
Nothing personnel, kid.

kafka, bruh.

Ouch, want some ointment for that burn?

Read more Kafka dood

>Prophecy that vampire demons are coming
>major chaos if that happens
>gotta find the secret ancient immortal to save the light from the dark

could really work, how about you add a cancer girl and smoky man some love inbetween and they're love safes the light

I really can't find any single thing. Like it's really, really bad. My advice would be to completely scrap the last 6 pieces you have. Start with one singular work. Fully flesh out what you want in that one work. You're trying to do way to much without having actually started. The world you create will always be there, but as you write the first piece your ideas will change, and that's not to mention the editing that will take place.

>a boy is born to a family of lower-middle class nationalist Republicans
>he catches his parents having sex at the age of 4
>he spends the rest of his life hunting for new and different types of pornography and posting on Chinese cartoon image boards even though he looks down upon westerners who enjoy Chinese cartoons

Well, as I said I wish you luck. My recommendation then would be to do a very, very detailed outline. Even if you normally are a discovery writer the outline here seems like it would do you a lot of good.

So basically another Team America movie? I'd just scrap it honestly.

anyone got any feedback for mine?

I see. Didn't care for The Trial and kind of just skipped over everything else.

>Love story about a black girl in Paris
>Makes fug with the guy who leaves for USA
>Guy eventually comes back to find her and their kid dead
>It's all a metaphor for how we should reject duty and be more hedonistic against societies expectations

Also it's told from the guys perspective

It would touch on contemporary issues and make fun of other things, but the whole resurrected Bin Laden thing was the key to the story, since I forgot what it was supposed to do I'm not touching it anymore. It was sort of the punchline to the story.

Keep the idea, dump the content. Could always use more comedies in literature that deal with current issues.

good old psychological novel, go for it

try metamorphosis or some other short stories of him. same concept but way shorter and dense.

try harder man, you can be better

In what way?

Yeah I can return to that, but it will probably be in the context of horror in that case. And for that I need quality inspiration, couldn't get it yet.

>mankind as a whole is subjugated to labor and is kept below even basic thought. (Not Given Language)
>a being of some extra-physical origin sees the plight of man and assails the society of a strange race and steals a "power source"
>this extra-physical entity then goes back to humankind and liberates the many encampments, granting them culture and introducing higher thought
>a second entity witnesses the intervention of the first and gathers the exploited race to assault the new human culture.
This sets into motion the plot of the story, focusing on peoples limitations they set on themselves, the rationality of morality and a little bit of Asian philosophy as well

This makes no sense and is incredibly stupid.

Myth of Prometheus from another angle?

i left out major plot points, just don't want to go through the whole histories i have created
not necessarily but human creation is the same

>average student, wannabe writer
>leads a mostly eventless life and attempts to write different novels, never gets beyond premise and a couple pages
>stream of consciousness meme
>one of his novels is about a successful novelist and respect college professor writing his magnum opus while dealing with megalomania, substance abuse and isolation
>it's about a neglected little girl who writes short stories and is clearly losing her grip with reality
>she runs away from home, views herself as a character in a fairy tale (lighthearted narrative where the people she encounters are fairy tale characters too, until reality kicks in and she gets sent to a mental institution)
>???
>the successful novelist eventually concludes that the story is shit and kills himself
>wannabe writer wants to get this story published
>plot twist
>the main protagonist is actually a homeless old man reminiscing about what could be

Started this a writing exercise last year, still can't find that one thing that makes me passionate about continuing it.

Sounds like masturbation on your part.

It is, just the kind which you do it out of habit and not out of need.

>plot

>protagonist doing things
>antagonist does some things
>stuff happens
>protagonist grows as a person

Most helpful post in this thread

Does this fit into the category?

>main character of my story is a very sadistic woman (think of Bateman) I'm just afraid that would fit into the evil category
>then there's a riot that breaks out in a very small town which I'm afraid fits into the category of war, although it's very small in size desu

>kid goes to BioCinema school
>kid doesnt have the top of his skull
>he burns all the neurons related with failure, sadness and all that shit
and thats all i got

>college dropout loser works at Starbucks
>holier than thou attitude in all things
>stalks ex gf who still leads him on
>mopes about for 300 pages

so basically Veeky Forums: The Novel

Basically at wist on the myth of Andromeda with Andromeda being a space station

>basically the Iliad
>except it's in the future
>also about 60% less cuckoldry

Bateman should.

This is the most worthless, pretentious and inane sort of faggotry.

Would read.

basically your diary the novel desu

The twist ending is kinda kitschy.

And there goes another "half-demon MC fighting a secret war"-plot for the day

>two brothers are attending medical school
>Living with their mother when she dies after an accident
>She had been lying to them about being wealthy and was paying for their schooling by taxing huge student loans out in their names and wracking up mortgage debt on their house
>creditors come in, rip apart the estate and leave the brothers broke and living in a decrepit studio apartment as their last year of med school is about to begin
>they hatch a plan to make money to cover their last year of school
>Using their neighbor, a broke girl with a drug problem, they set up online dates through tinder to lure men to her
>After the date, the girl uses Nitrous oxide to incapacitate her dates
>The two men extract blood from the victims and sell it to a crooked biomedical firm
>shit happens, they lose their equipment, have to up the ante by having the addict neighbor gather semen
>She threatens to expose the whole conspiracy when she runs out of NO2 and is almost raped by her tinder victime
>One brother sets up a lethal dose of morphine and barbiturates for the girl and she ODs and dies
>Other brother can't handle the stress and guilt any more
>sets up one last score using himself as bait on grindr
>drains the blood of an older gay man, accidentally taking too much and killing him
>Corrupt biotech guy won't accept it because it tests positive for HIV
>Brother volunteers to have the amount taken from him directly as payment was already made
>Dies, predictably, due to excessive blood loss
>Other brother has just enough to finish med school

Is doing all of that REALLY worth it just to get to medical school?

Of course not