This is the unofficial Veeky Forums board split thread

This is the unofficial Veeky Forums board split thread

Veeky Forums is suffering from a high influx of normalfags and women, and this is not even counting the endless trap, fag, and raceb8ing threads, along with any other trash that makes it on here.
This place has lost any kind of community that it ever had and has just become a place for normalfags to post inane "feels" about relationshit. deja vu

A proposal for a /wizlite/ board should be made:
>same rules as Veeky Forums
>blue board
>robot back on images
>posts mentioning having sex or not being a virgin instaban
>posts mentioning a gf or ex gf instaban
>posts mentioning that the poster is female instaban
>posts mentioning they are traps or fags instaban
>public bans
>no discord, zeemap, steam, etc threads
>hidden board

if anything, people who are tired of the "bitter virgin robots" on this board should also support this split so that they can post somewhere else

Attached: 1521002889380.jpg (2000x2200, 1.21M)

>cuckposting instaban plox
And flags. That is all.

I am only here to roll Kek's decision on my waifu.
>ROLL!

roll for link

just rolling dont mind me

Rollin

/pol/ is Veeky Forums, biz/ is /pol/

Normalfag here, I’ve been looking for places to learn about the market. Currently watching videos about tech analysis & finding websites that are focused on stock/crypto news.

Having trouble finding the pros to follow though. Currently know of a few, but honestly I feel like I’m missing the “good” ones. Any recommendations?

>learn about the market
>technical analysis
>pros
I got bad news my normie friend. [spoiler]you're not gonna make it[/spoiler]

watch thechartguys and also leave here right now

Mind explaining why, or do you just come on here to shitpost like ?

roll

wtf man I gave you 2 pieces of solid advice. You will literally become autistic and lose all social skills if you lurk on Veeky Forums too long. I was trying to save you. And thechartguys is a great channel for beginners.

roll

Attached: 1517272774721.jpg (400x400, 29K)

link 1000$ eoy

Angel waifu, nice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

People talking about sex makes you envy? Just curious

Gay proposal, here to roll and identify boats... and I'm all out of boats.

Rollin

Just a way to easily identify normies

ror

Attached: 1520966648545.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

they see me rolling
they hating

I think you mean r/braincels

Because TA is a lie and the "pros" who espouse it are frauds. Yeah, it is probably better than making random buys but not by much. I tried it in the beginning and lost. Now I read price and volume as it is. Not some mathematically transformed version. And I'm better for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-031954.png (1536x2048, 75K)

Amazoness GET

Roll

I tend to look at Volume/ RSI / MACD and usual patterns I experienced, as well as my gut. I don't try to catch falling knifes as well. Works also much better for me

aww how cute, user got to 10 btc :)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-14-21-24-59.png (1440x2560, 129K)

roll

Attached: 1520636773520.jpg (811x795, 65K)

bear market confirmed

rolling

Rolling. And bull run

rll

rrrrroll

Nice

roll

gib werecat gf plz

Attached: 1491856567531.jpg (1000x1092, 489K)

wth did you invest in that consistently grew thru all the major BTC dips?

Rolling for dwarf.

>Now I read price and volume as it is.
So do you daytrade/swing trade with tether? How else did you make those gains through February?

Roll

roll

I support this.

You’re the reason why we originally spread the ChainLink meme everywhere and told everyone to buy it so you and all of other dumb niggers, roasties and normal fags would lose their money. Judging from yesterday it worked flawlessly, I can’t wait till more people like you flock to this board so we can mislead you.

Attached: 52782F62-4260-4361-9022-12787BEEB2B9.jpg (657x527, 257K)

sounds good, also roll, need a monsterfu.

Rollerino

Roll

Mantis is fine though I was hoping for Succubus.

roll

I only day trade and as long as the price/volume is what I'm looking for, I'm in. Though, the big spikes were ZCL and RKC.
I only trade BTC pairs. I got the big spikes by catching some huge dips and selling on the bounce. The most recent one was when ZCL went into freefall after the fork. It bounced 50% twice on the way down and I got both.

I'll get that lucky one of these days. Until then, steady grinding. I hope you have the presence of mind not to lose it all.

Roll

Attached: 1520750956294.gif (350x216, 1.34M)