Mfw I am trying to sell Veeky Forums the one and only opportunity to finally make it

>mfw I am trying to sell Veeky Forums the one and only opportunity to finally make it

Stop buying shitcoins.
Stop believing in ICOs and their bs guarantees.
Stop believing in the HODL meme for normie cryptocurrencies, the only coin where HODL makes sense is PoWH3D.

Check out the contract yourself:
etherscan.io/address/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe

Attached: med1.jpg (462x248, 34K)

you know some people are just too stupid to even check the soruce? Thats why they are poor.

Stephen Hawking, renowned scientist, dies at 76

This relevant

desu before I read into this I thought it was scammy bs or a fucking meme, but the longer I am in this, the more hyped I am getting

i've been hodling eth for a while in my own wallet, but this feels so much more comfy because I win when the ETH price increases AND I win when there is volume in the contract.

so keep selling and buying into this faggots, i love me some divvies.

Attached: Qh8pZEy.jpg (340x270, 12K)

Attached: gif4.gif (400x225, 3.85M)

Attached: TOOSOON.jpg (523x844, 242K)

>PoWH3D
Holy shit that name is absolute cancer

It is perfect tho

PoWH: If you have weak hands, you lose and pay the other token holders
3D: Investing in three dimensions:

- dividends
- token price
- masternodes

just bough 100k

Attached: frog-picture.jpg (232x217, 12K)

There is even instruction for brain dead fags

Attached: powh3dflow2.png (666x558, 36K)

rip stephen hawking. whats gunna happen to his p3d holdings? im betting with how smart that guy was he's gotta have a good stake in there. he didnt send them to me, but is ok, i have my own p3d

Attached: unknown.png (1052x1212, 1.79M)

please go back

Attached: 5847e9efcef1014c0b5e482e.png (611x512, 14K)

didnt this crash and burn like 3 times already?

this coin is literally hated by every reddit moderator normie because they are too stupid to read/make money. kys

the old dev team is no more. the contract is running safe for 2 weeks, confidence is growing daily. if you weren't a brainlet. you could check the contract code yourself and confirm that it's safe.

>people were literally paid to audit this shit

Is this like paying dividends to current holders? Like neo does with gas?

at least redditors would be dumb enough to buy this
you said the same thing the first 3 times

Attached: cars_3_characters-1-876x535.jpg (876x535, 35K)

Wait it sounds a bit sketchy, whats the catch? Is it really working? Someone can confirm?

ethphoenix has more eth in it

yeah but ethphoenix is old technology and they just try to make token like P3D has built in

>paying to autists to audit a ponzi

this cant get any more Veeky Forums

Scam. Will get hacked like the first two PoWH

why would it

ignore that faggot, if it were unsafe, people would have abused it already.

FUDers btfo.

FOMO the fuck into this, before reddit catches on.

Attached: ddbc7c489976f5cf26a6ba930d57edc7.jpg (607x608, 313K)

better thread please take your shilling here

Reminder that these things even if legit are still scams and by the time they are shilled here are already dead put your money in an IRA and watch it safely moon at 1.8%

Bunp

This is literally just a smart contract with linear math. Any other cryptocurrency is more scam than this.

You, sir, are retarded

Attached: gif8.gif (720x405, 533K)

omg 0.33 eth in dividends paid to this guy off of one ref tx. must be nice.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-01-18-08-1.png (813x515, 46K)

10 ether buyin from whale. fomo is real.

txhash
0xae359d5455a9477f13f9d3beef81c721f0ff063878500223df3340418407ef79

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-05-45-09.png (2560x1600, 222K)

LMAO

ok i just finished reading the source code.
if this is legit (big if) why shouldn't I just keep all my eth im planning to hold long-term in there? or am i being autistic?

Attached: a54e1dbc74b17b3fa3db335b2e8201299e942a03ba49652284e8cd9ff9780f58.png (1500x998, 258K)

wow the div snek graph is really cool, isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-05-57-58.png (987x617, 61K)

> old technology
That's pretty funny to hear given their whitepaper release yesterday. Ever invented a new way of mining before?

Didn't think so. All you do is shout about the math and old clone even though POWH itself was just an adaptation of existing testnet work.

Frankly I can't stand any of you. Please get the fuck off of my board. Everyone in this pit is as bad as each other. Actually kys

You gotta put your skin into the game anons. Divsnek ain’t gonna visit you otherwise.

You should. The price of your tokens will increase linearly, you will get the divs every time someone buys, sells or reinvest tokens, and even if everyone sold except you will make the bank because divs.

PoWH is the new way to mine ETH though. You buy in and mine weak hands.

up 0.03eth in like 15mintes

Attached: eurodollazyeniz.jpg (680x489, 184K)

Keep crying faggot

Well, the divs start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
Well, the divs start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Attached: lena-meyer-landrut (2).jpg (400x400, 21K)

>You will profit being the last person in a zero-sum game

Is there any math you guys do understand?

JUST FUCKING BUY AND HOLD
phase 2 soon

t. Brainlet

Every time someone sell you get divs. By the time everyone sells except you, there will be no eth in the contract except your eth which you got from the divs and the cost of your tokens. For example, when the last person before you sells you get their 10% as divs.

Right except everyone who bought in before you according to that exact math has already withdrawn some of the ETH you put in

Do you know what zero sum means?

To profit, some people need to buy after you

phoenix tryhards crying, yeah, "mine" your worthless tokens while we actually use our built in token

Attached: phoenixtryhards.gif (360x346, 170K)

you really don't undestand pajeet? If you buy early you get more dividends and if people sell then they actually must lose so you get more divs. That's why you don't sell and it's still zero-sum. Who doesn't understand math here

I challenge you to run numbers if you truly believe this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Someone who got in the day after it launched and got out yesterday here:
I made $8 worth of ETH from my initial investment. I guess it was safe but don't expect much profit from this.

wow thats almost a pack of smokes