I just dumped this guy on our first date because he held his utensils like this and dipped his head down to the table...

I just dumped this guy on our first date because he held his utensils like this and dipped his head down to the table instead of bringing it to his mouth.

Have you ever ditched or broken up with someone for a Veeky Forums related reason?

No, but I work in an extremely professional and senior level Finance position with a group of 5 other guys. Everyone wears suits, drives luxury cars, has 300-500k house.....

Just started working their a month ago. Went out to eat with them. Every fucking one of them eats like this. I've never seen anything like it in my fucking life

Do they open their mouths as wide as they can too?

>dipped his head down to the table instead of bringing it to his mouth.
How far does this become unacceptable?
Because I always lean forward to eat so anything that might fall off the fork lands back on the plate instead of my lap/napkin

i think it's normal to lean forward, as long as you aren't bowing or lowering your head

He was bending down like he was getting onto a chopping block, for every single bite. For whole shrimp with no sauce. He had chin length hair and I was scolding him because he nearly dipped it in his food a couple of times.

My autism is hidden for another day

How can you "dump" someone on a first date? Surely there's nothing to dump at that point anyway?

kek

>How can you "dump" someone on a first date?
by walking out in the middle of it?

>So should we head back to your apartment?
>No.

fuck off

kek

wew

The shovel technique is truly despicable.

I didn't realize eating with a dipped head was socially unacceptable. Then again I don't eat out much in restaurants and mostly take to go. Probably never learned the proper manners because I want to avoid giving tips.

But that's not dumping is it? Dumping is like, "we shouldn't see each other any more" or "I've been having sex with your dad this entire time" or "get away from me before I call the police"

OH yeah. This guy was a GMO-hating hippie who only shopped at the CoOp. That only lasted like two dates.

Had a boyfriend who thought there was a 'right answer' for nutrition and kept trying to tell me what/how to eat. I didn't need to eat like him - douche bag was a bodybuilder. I'm a 125 lb female.

Why are girls always surprised that if you go out with someone who spends 3 hours at the gym everyday he might be quite picky when it comes to food?

Fucking this. I hate people that impose there diets on others. Now if someone is a fat shit then yeah maybe they should listen.

Stay on your containment board faggot

Not sure if bait or actual 13 year old.

I approve OP, it is so irritating when people don't know how to eat. Or in my case when a girl is ugly when she eats, it was always a huge no no. But wifey is cute as a button and that was a big plus.
Also, when people hold their knife like that and then stab like their life depends on it, though I saw that mostly in northern Norway.

Not sure if faggot or an attention whore

Used to date a Hispanic girl that would invite me over to her house for her home cooking, she ordered a pizza. I didn't dump her for it, but now I'm dating a qt, younger Vietnamese girl who cooks for me everyday. Definite upgrade.

Veeky Forums is rightful /pol/ clay, cuck

How does that have anything to do with /pol/? Are you such a newfag that you don't realize you're always a faggot if OP?

Why don't you two just fuck and get it over with once and for all?

How do you figure that, little missy?

if you're that same guy:

stop bragging about your flatty cuttingboard girlfriend dude no one cares.

Nope. Wasn't fat. Definitely gained 20 lbs while with him (which I have since lost and then some).

Wasn't surprised that he cared what he ate... it was just surprising that he had this notion that I should eat like him.

No but my sexual partner eats like an infant at times. She gets food all over the table, I have no idea how she does it.

Aside from that, she has good taste in food, eats healthy and knows some good recipes so I don't mind too much. One of the few people I know that shares my love for exotic cheeses.

I shared one pic on /k/, damn. And this is on topic, you sperg.

How about the dead left arm? Hanging like a useless rag.

>Holding a fork like a weapon
>Eating defensively
He probably spent time in prison or had a bad upbringing. Probably could have done with the support, rather than your judgement.

no you didn't. you never had a date in your life. even if you did, your table manners is probably worse.

Not him, but I've definitely noticed some /pol/ overlap on this board, especially in threads about veganism, African food, and certain delicacies that lean more towards the fucking nasty side of gastronomy.

youre arguning cum ticks

>women are only allowed to post on gay boards now
Glad we have sharp fuckers like you to keep us all on top of current events. Good work, sport.

>Compassion is robots only
Not sasuga, Veeky Forums. Not sasuga at all.

You sbould watch my brother eat sometime

Great thread faggot.

go back to where ever you came from

how about you go back to yours friendo :^)

Countryside boys are like this.

I wasn't saying you were fat user just people that are fat.

Everyone born with a vagina should be summarily executed

That ain't no ladys hand

>not realizing you hooked up with an akward Veeky Forumsizen trying to either make you THICC or Veeky Forums yourself
Seriously that sounds exactly like they do.

I always bring my head closer to the plate as to not spill shit over myself while trying to balance food to my mouth hole.

What? Have you never had a meal at a dinner table? Have you never seen a shitty sitcom that plays the laugh track when a "bad date" leans down like a dog to eat his food.

>she doesn't know about the difference in American and European cutlery etiquette

It's perfectly acceptable to hold your fork like in OPs picture. Go suck some muslim dick yurop

I don't get why anyone would try to eat like this, isn't it harder to eat this way? Had it never occurred to them that there was an easier way to eat with a fork?

it probably just comes natural to them and/or they dont realise theyre doing it

Maybe if you're a child. It's not the standard American fork etiquette. Americans hold their forks like a pen. I've only known one person who holds a fork like that that didn't grow up in an incredibly low class environment.

Take yourself behind the barn and end it.

Why are Europeans so uptight about table manners? You're an adult, you can do whatever you. Stop giving me shit.

>eating food that requires cutlery

nice falseflag r9k

Prob some plebbit user that migrated to /pol/ after spez became a fascist and is now browsing other boards and isn't used to a term like faggt being used because he used to muh safe space

why does he eat everything sideways?

Same but related to math.

I refused to go on a second date with a dude that said he failed college algebra twice.

There is no right or wrong way of holding your fork. Whatever is suitable to move food into your mouth. Those ideas were literally invented to separate the nobles from the poor in medieval Europe.

I've never seen anyone other than a toddler hold an eating utensil like that.

t. Whitetrash amerifat from bumfuck backwater.

why is there slime hanging off that sandwich?
Is this not his firts attempt at eating it?

I held my fork kind of like that when I broke most of my fingers.

Shovel fork and holding a knife like a pen are things that my mum used to slap me for doing.

>has 300-500k house
is that supposed to be expensive? that's the cost for a decent house in better blue collar and mixed blue and white collar neighborhoods where i live.

>has 300-500k house.....

thats nothing

>dating viet rats
gross

Learn about the Entire U.S. There are only 4 states where a 400k house isn't well above average and in most states it is highly above average

>extremely professional
>"their"

Yeah, some mean son of a bitch I met off Veeky Forums who promised me pho and wouldn't shut up about this super awesome place that we could go to.
Drive out to the city to meet up at his stupid house and suddenly it's "Oh I don't have any muney to go out." I was fucking starving, so white nigger decides he's going to throw microwavable frozen rice and frozen veg in a pot and serve it to me instead.
He was so broke I don't think he had any meat in the fridge to spare me with.
Never went back. He texted me angrily and tried to stalk me on every available account I had on the internet, blocked him on everything.
Dodged a bullet! A man who lies about pho is a man who'll lie about anything and be a creep.

this

NYC, LA, SD, Denver, Chicago =/= the rest of the US.

You could get a REALLY nice home in Orlando, FL (5 bed/6 bath) for $400k and still be near all the amusement parks.

$400k could get you a closet in a basement in Manhattan

>every middle-aged guy I know has a mortgage

this thread is the perfect melange of shitposting cucks, beernerds, hobby psychologists and solid advice for a good stew.

I love you Veeky Forums !

I knew a girl that did that. I'm convinced she wanted to be retarded or disabled in some non-physical way.

>$400k could get you a closet in a basement in Manhattan

Nope not even that

i think Veeky Forums and /vp/ and /lgbt/ are probably close to 50% women tho followed by /x/ at like 25%

Allow me to explain.

>digit ration
you know the drill user-ett

TITS OR GTFO YOU ATTENTION WHORING PIECE OF SHIT

I have never in my life seen someone hold a fork like a human being apparently.

you w0t

brutal but i would definitely judge someone for doing so

People only hold forks like 'human beings' in the movies.
The 'drummer' is objectively the correct way.

It's the british way of eating peas one at a time and mashing food onto the back of your fork. If you saw an american eat like this it would seem extremely affected.

'Oi say, guv'nor, i' y'east en' london toon, 'oi don' mash 'moi pees!

Did you actually grow up in the middle of the woods? I do not even understand how you could have such a lack of knowledge on basic manners. Did you never go to cotillion when you were younger or something?

I have never even heard of anyone with manners that bad in my life. Please tell me you are joking about this.

>cotillion

Frat boi or sor grill detected.

when i was little my dad yelled at me for holding a fork like that. i changed

he still chews with his mouth open and licks his lips after every bite. i want to murder him.

>frat boy or sorority girl
no, I was just raised in a place that wasnt filled with people that have such little class
where I am from, most people go to cotillion to keep things like this from happening

Alabama?

North Carolina

Well enjoy upper middle class life you dumb cunt. I'm a medfag that came from absolutely nothing and I genuinely hate every one of you dumb entitled cunts

Where? I'm an NC native and i've never heard of those being held anywhere near me?