What does Veeky Forums think of Chef John from Food Wishes? His videos are comfy and he's a funny guy

What does Veeky Forums think of Chef John from Food Wishes? His videos are comfy and he's a funny guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=aJzA4Zj8x9k

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/food/shows/moveable-feast-with-fine-cooking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty based and he doesn't take shit from faggot commenters

I love to watch chef John, very relaxing anti stress videos. Also has a pro aproach to cooking (except using american measures for stuff) so he is pretty good in demonstrating technique.

Chef John is one of main reasons I started to find cooking enjoyable, instead of just a chore.

Just ended up watching like 30 of his videos. I really like him, doesn't take shit from commentators and he comes off as an overall relatable guy which many chefs don't.

his comment game is fucking raw

he did that sellout instant potatoes vid a while back and basically said something along the lines of "I have plenty of viewers that appreciate my videos so if this video bothers you, you can fuck off."

all his recipes are pretty dumb now though

Yeah he's making basic ass shit. I think in one of his videos he said it was cause people were asking for simpler things

that's so stupid.

it's probably because of the facebook popularity of those 'tasty' webms

he used to make stuff like lasagna and consume not "here's a peach on some flatbread"

He talks weird.

"...and just a pinch of cayenne"

My penis prefers Laura Vitale but her cooking is housewife-tier and not as good as Chef John.

But why does his spoon have a hole in it?

i want this meatball to make a vid of something christmas related. a chef john take on christmas pudding or gingerbread house or something.

i wanna be the John Goodman of my christmas puddin'

His video about parmesan cheese is fucking cringeworthy

Hes why i started cooking and i usually stick to his recipes.

I like the videos but he has these patterns in the rhythm and intonation of his words that irks the hell out of me

Her voice is annoying... "shyugyar". I get violent and hsteful sexual urges when i wstch her videos.

Her mouth to face ratio is off as well.

Same.
Something about how he presents it makes you say "shit I wanna do that"

most of the stuff she makes doesn't look that great

I know this is meant as a gripe but honestly I think it's great. I'd rather have a video about how to make simple, good food with great technique, than watch David Chang go to an upstate farm and source local figs to turn into butt foam. I ain't got time for that shit.

>when your grandma is Gordon Ramsay

you sound like a cooking with jack fan

I'm so sorry John doesn't film a two stage rocket of a corndog, dipped it in a bath of jizz, and then placed in a cold bath of oil because he's too stupid to not burn himself you dorito chomping simpleton

A video you've probably rewatched a dozen times to nail that perfect fucking technique to impress your dog with before feeding him your junk

unironically the best chef on youtube

why does he talk funny

I stopped watching this hack after this.

>making scotch eggs
>a quintessential English dish
>English cuisine known for having dozens of types of delicious sausage
>durr hurr I use Italian sausage
You had one job, John

Guys seriously all this time I thought he was black for some reason

same and im not from the us

Funny that, I stopped in same episode but I did not need that many reasons.

>Making scotch eggs
>English dish

:^)

Because it made him rich.

well he is a silly nigger regardless

>Making scotch eggs
>English dish

what's the problem?

This guy

>scotch eggs
>English

Yes.

Pro tip: literally everything the Scots claim to have invented is stolen from either the English or the Irish

Retarded fat cunt with the voice of a child being strangled. Extremely mediocre cook at that.

I want to watch her and Rachael Ray wrestle in a pit of chocolate pudding.

And why is it so freakishly small?

Reminds me of this:
pbs.org/food/shows/moveable-feast-with-fine-cooking

If you play his videos at half speed he legitimately sounds drunk. it's glorious

>complains about voice
>in a chef john thread

If you can listen to Chef John you are mentally challenged

I have great respect for him but I can't stand his voice and weird word stress.

is this a chef john bantz thread?

>Google it
stone cold

My favorite one

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Who cares? Fuck the english; their sausage tastes like shit.

Laura gets a lot of her stuff from Walmart. I'm skeptical how much of her recipes are actually done by her.

Chef John and Bruno Albouze are god tier though.

I want to peg Chef John and make him cook me a grilled cheese sandwich afterwards

Is that real life?